>Check'em Republic wins Hearthstone Global Games
(lmao enjoy your one pack, NA voters)

Previous thread >Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

First for Pepe

best waifu

Should I get the welcome bundle? I really want the classic legend but I like the idea of doing well without spending any money on the game.

Oh and second for make warlock great again

Why does she have hearts floating around her? I don't get this lore.

whore needs to put some real clothes on. no one wants to see her thighs.

the welcome bundle is great

BASED FUCKING KRIPP ROASTING BLIZZARD AGAIN

I got the welcome bundle and so far it's been "wasted" since I've never used prophet velen or fallen below the ___ dust threshold (where ___ is the amount I got from the 10 packs)
But honestly I don't regret it because I have spent a lot of time on this game and I do like the idea of giving some money back to team 5, I just refuse to do it at the Jewish normal/preorder prices

How am I supposed to get to rank 5 when everyone on ladder has a perfect netdeck? The best deck I can make is aggro hunter but that has a sub-50% win rate, am I just supposed to pray I get an insanely lucky winning streak?

who?

he talkin about death knights being op in arena again?

Preorder is the least Jewish pack pricing in this game. If you're ever going to P2W the welcome bundle and the preorders make the most sense.

Really none of the classics are good anymore. You can cross your fingers for Tirion, but aside from that they're all unused, as are the neutrals that aren't Rag and Sylvanas in wild, and I'm not even sure you can pull them anymore.

>If it's my job to nerf Jade druid, I will have 100 ideas to show before lunch time.

Mirin #1461
NA gold quest come and get it

Sent lad.

Vampires are seductive, m8. Especially gnome ones.

Antonio and Van Cleef are still used

Jade is not a problem. Spreading Plague is.

Antonidas is used in a single meme deck and rogue isn't popular or widely played. They aren't staples anymore the way they used to be.

So fun playing with your 4k warlock against a 13 k priest.

Is it even debatable that Druid is an oppressive class right now?
The fact isn't that Blizzard denies it, it's that they believe they will lose revenue if they nerf cards 2 weeks after they're released.
It really is just about the fucking money. Forgot where I read it, but they stated they avoid nerfing cards as much as possible because their 'data' shows they lose money if they make changes to the game.

Well time to go around burning at least six cards and hope that I ruin their combo decks and make them concede.

Is the twitch prime loot in September?

Spreading Plague and Ultimate Infestation aren't jade cards, but they support a deck that was already viable last expansion and pushes its power level past every other control deck.

Kind of the right idea, but you're wrong mechanically. Nerfing broken cards won't make people lose faith in Blizzard, they're broken to sell more packs. People want to pull and craft and buy these cards. I don't know if it still does, but Riot was really bad about this with League of Legends. You release a single, expensive overpowered hero and then after you've tricked everyone into buying it you nerf it a month and a half or so later so the playerbase doesn't get mad enough to start hemorrhaging and you still get more money than you otherwise would.

probably

When they nerf cards in this game they offer full dust refund which leads to people spending less money since they can craft other good cards.

If you hadn't been an idiot and invested 4k dust into a class that doesn't have a cheap competitive deck you could have had your pick of 5 decks that even a monkey could play to rank 5.

>spending $50 to get a new broken card, or the equivalent dust to craft it/them
>400 dust to use on anything afterwards

Do you think this costs them money, or is it minimal damage control? They HAVE to offer compensation, and even then they usually try and weasel out of it like with rag/sylv or by printing a 'counter' instead of nerfing it. Hell, Wild as a format exist only to answer a problem as cheaply as possible.

>Wild
>cheap

good one lad

>nerf boom, mechwarper, muster, minibot, secretsman, and all the other broken cards from old sets
>move everything into the shitheap and never touch it again, if something else starts smelling weird throw it in too

Again I'm giving you two choices. Hmmmm, which did they take??? Blizzard would delete sets outside of standard if they could get away with it.

>Dicking around with aggro priest
>Start climbing a bit
>Matchmaking takes almost 2 full minutes
>Puts me against the 1st quest mage I've seen in weeks
There is no doubt in my mind that the ladder is rigged. The game thought I was winning too much and actively tried to put me up against a traditionally bad matchup for my class.

Death knight warlock is one of the higher rated decks and has also seen play in tournaments.
But decks like infinite hero power priest or mindless face secret mage beat it easily. Nice balance.

Aww shit boys. What do we have here?

>friends list still bugging 3 weeks in

Those decks range from 6k to 8k dust, though.
Also almost any deck is bound to have shitty matchups.
Also, some dude on leddit played picture related to legend and was 5-0 vs priests (7-1 druids). It's a pretty weird take on the deck, but might be worth a try instead of bitching about it.

DA ICE

Arfus

The person who had success playing this deck spent money on the game and had good rng. Free players have no hope unless they play the best decks and even then the "luck" is heavily skewed against them, especially when they face someone who spent more money than them(this would mean at least one euro)

Moorobert

Not too bad

>mindless face secret mage
Do you have a decklist for that?
I've seen a lot of variants of secret mage, do the good ones require a lot of expensive cards or can you rely on arcane giants n stuff to close out games?

But you get that one for free... how's that not bad.

Sure, free players need to pick a top tier deck and stick to that for a while.
There have almost always been pretty affordable ones, though. I don't disagree that the f2p life is rough, though.

>and even then the "luck" is heavily skewed against them
That's some tinfoil hat level idiocy.

Is midrange hunter included in the monkey decks? I don't want to waste dust.

you get a DK for free, not necessarily Jaina

I don't, I'm disgusted from playing it and I don't add the scum who plays it to ask for a list.
It's the normal secret mage with books, wyrms and secrets.
It's so mindless you simply go face and play cards on curve.

The cheapest and most effective monkey deck is just aggro Druid probably. The only legendary it needs is Patches, but it's absolute cancer, alongside with the rest of Druid.

Theres a version that runs yogg and medivh too, but I'm assuming you wanted the cheap one.

I got anduin for free

Thanks dude.
>bonemare
Wow, that guy is everywhere.

>Sure, free players need to pick a top tier deck and stick to that for a while.
Right. The advantage of paying money isn't access to better decks, it's access to more of them.

He power creeped a legendary, a useless one but still.

No, you buy better rng.

No, but that should still reach rank 5.
Just gotta highroll those Hyena starts.
It's most likely worse, but also cheaper if you don't run DK Rexxar.
It's more like the absolute cheapest entry deck instead of a high tier one that's a little more expensive but can be played at legend.

For instance there's a secret mage deck

(that one) with 58.8% winrate over 12k games on hsreplay that's only 1800 dust. It does need a few Karazhan cards, though.

That's definitely up there, but secret mage is even cheaper.

turns out that a charging 5/5 taunt for 3 mana is pretty good

>powercreeped a legendary
????

Man why the fuck couldn't we pick our free DK.

I got Jaina so I'm not too fussed but I would've preferred to pick Anduin.

I got Anduin from one of my first ~25 packs, but I don't have Raza or Velen so I still haven't touched him

Is elemental rogue just a meme or does it have potential?
Thinking of crafting kelseth and blazecallers.

Yeah the Mage decks seem cheap and effective, Priest looks fun but it's got to be one of the most expensive decks I've ever seen that wasn't a meme.

>have Velen and Anduin
>no raza
Feels bad man

It is a meme, but its also the highest winrate rogue deck by quite a bit.

Don.

That's what they do, release a seemingly useless legendary and on the next expansion it becomes necessary for some new overpowered deck.

i have enough dust to make pretty much any deck i want but i am indecisive. Got 20,000 dust and 2000 gold all adventures unlocked and f2p.
why is everyone else struggling?

I started recently

Decks cost 10k now. You can afford two.

Not everyone plays since beta for eight hours per day. Additionally most people are bad at spending their gold efficiently, they waste it on the equivalent of hookers and booze which is arena.

any good paladin decks that aren't murloc and dont lose to ebin quest solitair mage niggers

No.

Murloc Pally
Control Pally
Make your choice

I agree with making warlock great again.

I am f2p and I bought the welcome bundle.
I got Tirion and a golden Sylvannas - so I'm not sure if I was super lucky or if the welcome bundle packs are also rigged to give better rewards.

I would recommend it.

only really strong agro decks beat otk mage
try playing hunter instead

just take control paladin and swap out something for an eater of secrets

Shieldbearers shouldn't give advice.

Eater of Secrets is useless in control paladin because of Hydrologist.

It's meme, but elementals are a more or less neutral deck engine. Every single class can create a decent midrange elemental deck using 2 epics and no leggos, and get to at least rank 15 with it.

>Eater of Secrets is useless in control paladin because of Hydrologist.
no it isn't

did KFT bring anything new worth putting in control paladin?

>It is a fatigue Jania vs fatigue Jania mirror

shieldbearer here, what do you think about eye for an eye?

Skelemancer
DK Uther
Bonemare

>caved and crafted living mana

just end me bros

is it normal from to have a second one?

is it normal for him to have a second one*
im pretty sleepy

No

Someone told me that happened to him and I thought he was pulling my leg, I didn't see it happen entire time I was unlocking arthus

*vanishes all your mana crystals*

Why is Bonemare in this deck? It just seems an odd choice for a spell-heavy deck.

is uther dk even worth it if not a deck focused on the hero power?

Yes it is.

Hydrologist grabs eye for an eye 60% of the time, and you have two of them in your deck, giving you a 84% chance to get it if you draw both, which curator helps with. Functionally, they are pretty much exactly the same. For both you need to get the mage to lethal range (1 less damage required if using eye for an eye) because quest mages run absolutely no healing. You don't go for redundancy in tech options. No deck goes for double eater of secrets, ever.

The other reason why running eater of secrets in control paladin is because ice block isn't usually the thing that kills you. Eater of Secrets is for decks that can consistently bring the mage to lethal range before they die. Control paladin is such a slow deck that the mage will probably go off half of the time before you even broke a single block, so that eater of secrets in your hand does nothing.

You also added a card to your deck that only rarely helps in one match up. Quest mage is less than 4% of ladder. What a retarded tech option.

You sometimes take it from hydrologist against quest mage. By itself, it's one of the worst cards you could put in your deck.

Yes. Uther dk is a replacement for forbidden healing.

>because quest mages run absolutely no healing.
laughingToast.jpg

>quest mages run absolutely no healing.
ah so you're the shieldbearer

>le reddit man put voodoo doctor as a meme to get views
Not an argument.

Quest mage doesn't run healing.

Its a pretty versatile card and can win you the game a lot of the time

Does control pally need wickerflame?
I got enough dust to craft him now, but idk if I'm better just grabbing him from stonehill as I've been

Any Priest deck can get you to rank 5. Dragon Priest still works and quite cheap, only expensive cards are Geist and Shadowreaper to beat Jades but you can go with the Innerfire version instead which works fine too.

If you want to survive against pirates, yes.