Convince me

Convince me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sPwVb1VzIdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

I have a 2007 automatic
Its a perfect commuter car. Great gas mileage, lots of space, reasonable comforts, easy and cheap to maintain
You won't be impressing anyone though, ive had chads and girls laugh in my face
If you dont care about all that then get one, its a good car

Sonic is better.

Buy whatever the fuck you want, we're not your parents.

I bet is not a manual. Why not a manual civic? Shifting is fun and Knee damage are memes that the fat and lazy spread to justify their injuries for being on their foot for more than 10 minutes

Honda Fits come in manual dumbo

No. Buy one of these.

You can buy three EP3 Civic Si hatchbacks for the same price as one of those and despite the similar shape the EP3 is lighter, smaller, and has an extra 60-70 hp.

There's no real reason to get one over an EP3 other than the 'new car' thing but who the fuck buys a brand new honda.

Also forgot you could literally import a Type R EP3 for about the cost of a newish Fit. 212hp > 128hp

What's the benefit of one of these over a Civic hatch?

t. EP3 owner, fab car.

why do people like driving around in eggs

youtu.be/sPwVb1VzIdc

It's a good for a small economy car because it's structurally strong, decently aerodynamic and maximizes interior space.

Sonic is better. They make a performance version and it looks better in my opinion.

can you really mod a sonic?

Do it OP. I just got a 2018 Fit and love it. What everyone says about it being more of a civic than the civic is today is true. The Fit is quintessential Honda.

I love my mouse car, it has been dead reliable despite shit treatment for 10 years, and is still running decent. Got a problem with the transmission trying to kick into gear when stationary, but I'm pretty sure it's because the fluid is ancient and needs to be changed

Yes. Trifecta has a tune for it (I’m sure there are others) and there is a decent aftermarket.

I have one. It is fucking bad. Everything rattles with only 34k on the clock. Whole car is made out of cardboard. No noise reduction at all. Takes 12 miles to get to 70 mph. Gets only 32 mpg when it is below 50 degrees outside because the engine is too small to handle air density. Topped out at only 38 mpg in the best of conditions. Literally a target for every asshole and their vehicle's door.

What year do you have? I have a 09 with the L15A7 and I average ~43mpg at about 120kph. The car doesn't rattle ever since the wheels got aligned and it's been in two accidents already. And acceleration isn't that bad too, I can get up to highway speeds within a highway ramp, and occasionally much higher too

>own a cuck mini car
>owning a jap car that is not Mazda/Subaru
>owning a honda

I want one so badly and I'm not really sure why.

Does yours leak water? I have a first gen and it leaks water despite being "fixed" under warranty multiple times.

Honda Fits aren't cheaper?

just bought a 2013 Honda fit. Very fun to drive. interior feels a bit cheap and plastic but I don't mind.

Did you get a year that still has a volume knob? And how is it going up hills?

Get a Yaris TRD instead, faster than the meme GT86

Yup, has a volume knob like the one in this image. Going up hills is surprisingly fine. I test drove a few different years of fits and the 2013's seemed to have a much easier time than the 2009, 2010, & 2012 I drove.

hmm, I wonder what they changed

I've got a 2010 that I've put 250k on so far. I had to replace the hatch latch (rusted out), windshield fluid pump (broke), transmission input sensor (died), and oil pressure switch (site of an oil leak). Other than that, is all been routine maintenance.

The interior space for hauling stuff is incredible. It handles fantastic, it was a car and driver 10 best, and is great on gas and insurance. It is slow though, hard to pass on an uphill highway, but it is doable.

It might be fast in some stock class for autox

You could also possibly rally it

They can also be setup for B spec racing. Honda has an aftermarket kit.

How many miles are you expecting to get out of it?

Until it doesn't go anymore. I've got a van I can daily for a bit of I need to and enough saved up for a new car.

I have a Versa, but my boss drives a 15, my friend drives a 12, they're both pretty happy with them.

I have a 13' Fit EV, perfect for getting around and doin shit. Gas versions have more legroom in the back so it's reasonably comfortable for adults in the back. As long as you aren't hauling more than 2 people (including the driver) and a ton of equipment on a regular basis the fit's a great choice for the price besides the 1st gens.