Hot hatch

>hot hatch

>cold hatch

>muscle

>using a F9000000 double dually rammer killer 40k truck to """""""""""HAUL"""""""""""" groceries and maybe a lawnmower

>hatchback or wagon version of the same model available
>buys the sedan version with a tiny grocery hole in the back

>buying the hideous, less aerodynamic version of a car so you can haul more groceries
Cuck mentality

>hurr aerodynamics so important on my Honda Accord

Anyone that actually buys a saloon version of a car over an estate or a hatch needs to be hauled to Auschwitz and gassed 1940's style like any jew was back in the good old days.

>It's a DOOLEY 10 feet wide
>It's a 1488 turbo injected diesel with -6 MPGs
>punisher stickers in the windows
>lifted with those old school peterbuilt tower style exhausts
>He starts his loud ass diesel engine and lets it warm up for an hour in the apartment complex two hours before work
>He takes up two spaces regardless of whether he wants to or not
>He leaves his giant spotlights on even when driving during the daytime
>He is surprised when his new 8K rim and tires get slashed the fuck up

Hot hatchbacks are literally the best all round cars you can buy.

>more expensive
>heavier
>worse aero
>higher operation costs as a result of above
>takes longer to heat or cool interior
>no real benefits to speak of

>Looks better
>So much more practical
>MPG is the same you fucking nigger
>Takes longer to heat up
holy shit you are a baby snowflake man the fuck up

Every REAL car guy gets estates saloons are for niggers which you obviously are

>no real benefits to speak of
Apart from vastly greater cargo space, you fucking dunce. Wagon cargo space with the rear seats up and the hat rack in place is the same as in a sedan. As soon as you remove the hat rack or fold over the rear seats it absolutely BLOWS sedans THE FUCK OUT. I've moved out to university in a Volvo V70 by stuffing it once with things from my old room and once with new purchases from IKEA, that was it. And the fuel economy between sedans and wagons differs by less than 5%.

You know what's fucking retarded? Buying a sedan and additionally a pickup truck because you "also need a practical vehicle".

>Looks better
It doesn't
>So much more practical
Not really
>MPG is the same you fucking nigger
It's not

If you care that much about practicality and storage space then buy a van

I never need to carry a lot of cargo, there's no point being stuck with an uglier heavier less aerodynamic car that takes longer to heat up or cool down.

>Punisher stickers in the windows
Probably has a 1911 he open carries with punisher as well.

Can't help stupid
I can't help you bro

Jesus Christ, just fucking raise or lower the temperature controls and point the vents at yourself, you whiny bitch.

Aerodynamics are important on anything that can achieve high way speed you überbrainlet

Can't lower the weight or raise your fuel economy though lol
Definitely can't make it not look ugly

Not that important. Usually the rating between a sedan and a wagon is between 1 MPG of one another. An ever so slightly heavier foot will make a greater difference.

The temperature thing isn't a big deal, I could deal with it if I wanted to. But considering a wagon has no advantages for me and only disadvantages, why would I pick it? I don't understand why you're so butthurt that other people have different needs and tastes in cars than you do.

Initially you weren't talking about yourself, you were making general statements.

>There is NO reason to ever buy a sedan over a wagon!
>but what about these reasons?
>No those reasons don't count because I don't care. Instead pay attention to this one and only advantage that wagons have.
>but I don't care about that one adva-
>REEEEEE