/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Sae Sundae Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az970mFvD2Q
privatter.net/i/2090848
archiveofourown.org/works/11312319
archiveofourown.org/works/11677434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ass

ryuji is for killing

Obligatory Makoto post

The Power of Bonds!

Persona 4 PS4 remake when?

fuck that just get a vita
i want a persona 3 remake

Is this the cover of GTA 6?

Tae is bae!

Tae is Sae's Bae!

ryuji is for pounding!

Best boy

Of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=Az970mFvD2Q

Sis, auntie Tae has been hitting me again. She said she's going to kill me in my sleep. Please kick her out, I'm so scared...

I didn't know there was Persona before 4. I thought the 4 was symbolic and "Person 5" was a joke like the movie Leonard Part 6 which was actually the only movie.

I just want EP PSP in English.

Ryuji is for STARGAZING WITH
Get this impure nonsense out of your heads

I'd come so hard for P3 remake, they know this, it'll come user.

Now that I think about it, the code names seem kind of arbitrary. Mona states they need code names in case anything they say inside a Palace 'leaks back' to the Palace ruler. However, nothing they do or say inside a Palace (short of beating up the Shadow ruling it and taking the treasure) affects the mentality or knowledge of the real person. Otherwise, Madarame would've suspected Yusuke after the latter gained his Persona in the museum, and Kaneshiro would've remembered Makoto trashing the front door of his bank.

are you kidding me
nigga what the fuck

i need it

Ryuji is for handholding and making him feel loved. And then pounding.

Ryuji is for organ harvesting

Ryuji is for semen harvesting.

To be fair we don't know what would have happened if they used their real names all the time, and as Shadows are the subconscious it might have led to the actual ruler being suspicious of the PTs in real life.

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

When will he leave the grip of this controlling and abusive woman? Haru would treat him like a king if he would give her a chance.

Goro is for pounding!

Persona 3 FES is still accessible though. It's $20 in Canadough and plentiful on ebay.

What is the P5 boys's reaction finding out they got someone pregnant?

i want ps4 P3 and i want to platinum it!!!

It's not that hard to tell when he's lying/putting up an act and when he's being sincere, although one of his tells got lost in translation. When he's lying, his mannerisms tend to be more... artificial, for lack of a better word. Look at the small laugh he does when Sae asks him about saying there's a culprit other than the PT, or how tense his posture tends to be during his TV show appearances unless he's lost in thought. If he's doing that, he's keeping up an act. If he's using less practiced-seeming mannerisms instead, fidgeting with his gloves or tie, or has either more relaxed posture (like in the rank 3 scene) or visibly emotional in a not-controlled way (the scenes surrounding his boss fights), he's usually being truthful. (Other characters have quirks like that too, but they're usually easier to read anyway.)

In the Japanese version, his speech is usually a good indicator too. If he's sticking to polite speech, he's keeping up an act. If he starts slipping into increasingly casual speech, he's being sincere. The localization kind of messed that one up by making him polite all the time regardless of his speech mannerisms in the JP text, though.

No, he would've done it because Shidou would otherwise have him killed for disobeying (again, this is something the game specifically goes out of its way to establish, and which is confirmed again in the Maniax book). That's different from acting solely for personal gain.

Kamoshida Palace (if you talk to Kamoshida in the real world) and Shidou Palace (via cutscenes) both show the PT's progression slowly affecting the person in the real world, actually. We don't really see enough of the other targets to know how they're affected by the PT's actions in their palace, IIRC, but it is something that can affect their mental state (and could probably cause trouble if their Shadow recognized them, if Kamoshida's increasingly aggressive behavior is any indication).

Rough pounding!

>someone
Not just a girl? Pretty freaked out then.

Are there any fags left that aren't ruined by Discord left?

Excited, then dejected when the girl tells them it's not theirs,it belongs to the new exchange student, Tyrone.

Guys can't get pregnant.

Gorofags. Care to join them?

Ryuji
>Pulls out a megaphone and yells "FOR REAL?!"
Yusuke
>Makes plans on how to paint someone in the middle of giving birth

>No, he would've done it because Shidou would otherwise have him killed for disobeying (again, this is something the game specifically goes out of its way to establish, and which is confirmed again in the Maniax book). That's different from acting solely for personal gain.

But the fact of the matter is he would've done it, just like how, no matter how much he liked Joker, come the mid-November, he still tried shooting Joker in the face.

How to they react when they realise the baby is black

Be honest with yourselves, shipping faggots.
This isn't even bait: Futaba is probably the canonical winner of the Jokerbowl.
Futaba lives alongside Joker and gets wooed and consoled by him in a way that brothers don't do. She was revitalized by him. The other girls get helped by Joker, but that's it. Just helped. He didn't give anyone their LIVES back like he did with Futaba. Not to mention, the adopted cousin card is played so often that Japanese are ready to accept it.
I think that makes it pretty much canon.
...and she had the cutestRank 10.

Not with THAT attitude!

Ryuji would... probably react the same.
Yusuke laments not bringing the right color palette.

Joker- Calm but freaking out on the inside
Ryuji- Freaking out on the outside
Yusuke- Really happy that he's going to have some art inspiration for the next 9 months
Goro- Stoked to have a kids. Promises to himself that he'll be everything his dad wasn't

Well, damn! I always suspected Goro has a tell but it's good to know that the localization fucked up once more. What you said also applies a lot to his last TV appearance where he's noticeably jumpy and we can see from his monologue that he's unhappy.

It's Joker's life or his own, ultimately he's still a selfish kid and having to fend for himself all his life with no one to protect him will make one be on the defensive.

You really need to stretch this joke out, Anons. The "black lover" meme is getting old REALLY fast.

t. annfag

Jokers I'm so sorry, but the baby isn't yours, it's Ryujis. Yes, your best friend, Ryuji. He fucked me every night ever since you left us.

Ohh baby. Got a source for that?

user, how many times in the last two hours do you think people have made that joke? More than three times?

Why are you so negative?

Go away

Go away ryujifag

Same. I platinumed P4 and P5, P3 is equally worthy of getting a platinum.

I don't really think Goro would be stoked to have a baby.

i'm planning to platinum both, just finishing P5 and starting P4
>used to not give a shit about trophies before i started playing on ps4
>now i can't play games without trophies

Why are the PT guys so much more likeable than the girls? Only Haru isn't trash but she's so irrelevant it doesn't matter

I need pictures like this
The doors were made for each other.

daily reminder why i love Ann. she is a great character!

my thesis defend schedule is tomorrow guys, wish me luck

yusuke and the MC are the only likable guys
every girl is likable
though ann is a bit bland

Good luck!

>tfw can't romance Shiho

Kys makotofag

b-but user
i like futaba :(

I can.

privatter.net/i/2090848

>implying goro wouldn't kill the mother for not taking her birth control

no you don't

Is Door-tan dom or sub?

One-up Makoto in school!
Show her competition for the first time!
Take her on competitively-tense study dates!
Drink coffee with her late into the night!
Get her to date you!
Take her to bed and degrade her!
She'll love it!
Tenderly kiss her body!
Gently kiss her clitoris and drive her to orgasm!
Make her squirm and don't stop!
Make her cum until she begs for you to stop!
Dominate the hell out of her!
Marry Makoto!
Both get degrees!
Never have kids!
Live perfect lives together!

I hope you fail, user!

Yes.

Thanks user.

thanks user

a-user
want to kiss my clitoris

Why...

Ew, pussy is gross

You forgot Morgana

Maybe Door-kun transforms into Door-tan if you hit a high enough combo in DMN

Arsene's voice is hot
also
>not wanting to fug yourself

>light cum inflation
Jesus fucking christ do fujos ever stop and think about what horrors are being birthed from their keyboards

Sure, why not

it's actually a penis(female)

>an extremely large quantity of monster cum
holy kek

I've seen fanart of Captain Kidd fucking Ryuji. Weird shit.

I love Haru

post it

That fetish isn't limited to fujoshit user.

boys will be boys

is it true she's underdeveloped?

I've got a fic
>archiveofourown.org/works/11312319

The thing is that the game does make it a point to show that the PT, Makoto included, rethink their initial stance on Goro as they find out more about his circumstances and what Shidou's like. They rightfully don't forgive him, but Makoto's behavior makes it pretty clear that the fact that Goro *might* have potentially had to kill her sister to frame them if they hadn't (seemingly) changed her heart isn't something she's particularly resentful about.

People generally aren't as harsh on someone forced to do/coerced into doing something as they would be on someone who only does so of his own free will.

I've talked about the speech issue here a few times before, but it pretty much got drowned out by people fixating on the stilted phrasing and early grammar errors over time. I'll go ahead and elaborate on it again, though.

There's three basic politeness levels to Goro's speech in the JP version. The first is typical polite speech, which he uses during TV shows, when talking to superiors, and during introductions. It's a core part of the detective mask he presents to most of the public.

The second is more casual speech, the sort you'd expect from a typical teenager talking to someone of the same age. This one's what he usually sticks to when talking to Joker and the rest of the PT, and has two "variants" of sorts - one that's friendly, if not kind of childish, and one that's more subdued, ranging from cold (interrogation room scene) to somber/resigned (a few brief moments where he gets lost in thought, the start of the first scene pre-boss fight 1, and the scene after his second boss fight).

The third is informal to the point of rudeness. That's the one he starts slipping into when he starts getting worked up prior to his first boss fight, with his wording getting more aggressive during his temper tantrum following that boss fight. (Once he switches to this once, he also starts using 俺 instead of the humbler 僕.)

Me too

what country are all you anons from? this is a pretty active /pg/ for this time

If any of you like the sound of that, you'll probably enjoy this.
archiveofourown.org/works/11677434

These anons are too normalfag for this shit

y-you're underdeveloped, user!