/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1279

Nepu Mania Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR is officially released in Japan: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/900543531885895680

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY

Virtual Reality Scenes:
Adult Neptune - youtu.be/b39-G82_MWc
Neptune - youtu.be/bHI2tTUyC6U
Noire - youtu.be/DjZ0Xn6lhjg
Blanc - youtu.be/uMAkB_oeomc
Vert - youtu.be/9gwMmZIpxyI
Drama CD videos for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCXhVkzTryxzaoe7HkdYifWA/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfkhUkmCrps
youtube.com/watch?v=aZYKX5gvTF4&ab_channel=AngelJoestar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Nepgear!

First for best goddess.
nep a shit

But would Nepgear agree to polygamy? It's know that she's easy to pressure, but would she really give in to something like that?
>spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=UfkhUkmCrps

Does anyone here use neptools in VII? I couldn't get mine working.

Compile Heart, desu!

Vert is my everything.

Well, if your love is pure- you may be able to work something out. Its far better than infidelity.

Then be the bigger goddess/fan of said goddess and don't start old shit again.

>if your love is pure
>implying he'a not just a lustful manslut trying to fuck everything that moves

I hate Gearnon so much, he's always wanting more and more, aren't I and Nepgear enough?

Just made it to the choujigen bit of Z, that programming dungeon looks amazing revamped.

Everything is so shiny and reflective and the lighting is so good.

Help this guy

I love Neptune more than anything in the world.

Remember to praise your goddess and nation, /nepgen/.

Well if he is a being driven by lust.
Purification en cours...

Sorry, I replayed OFF a few days ago- first thing that poped into my head.

Don't worry I'm not trying to start shit over here, just sending a message to one specific faggot that reads this thread.

>Noirefag tries to start beef with specific posters

>Sending a message

>On an Anonymous image board

>To a specific user

That's gonna end well. Just let it lie- and then deem them faggot if they start shit again.

What's with this reddit spacing. You okay?

I love Rom!

You and Nepgear should dump him already and find yourself an actually faithful Gearnon to marry.

Err, thats reddit spacing? never been there. But thus armed I can avoid doing so in the future.

I was doing it to give a sense of gravitas. Forgive me.

Yes.
Nepgyanon might still be available.

Busty blondes or flat-chested twin-tailed tsunderes?

Well, as a Vertfag I would assume that I would have to say the former... hang on, who is a flat twin-tailed Tsun? Uni?

Damn, my two favourite Neps.

>Noire
>flat-chested
Now that's just outright lying

>Uni

>tsundere

>combine two neps
What's the result?

Masturbation

Id say that Uni is more of a Pre-Tsundere. She can yet be saved.

Reminds me of that dream where IF and Vert became one. Twas nice.

>Reminds me of that dream where IF and Vert became one.

Then can you help me? For some reason, I get a different error when I start the launcher.exe

I think it's just Noire's influence. Uni should take a vacation and go somewhere away from her so she could relax and be herself.

Good night nepgen

youtube.com/watch?v=aZYKX5gvTF4&ab_channel=AngelJoestar

Hmmm something is wrong with this pic

You can unlock Kurome in V2R [and in JP V2]

BUT

Can your V2R do THIS?

I love sonic plut , hello /nepgen/ hope everyone is doing great !

>twin-tailed tsunderes
This.

OR THIS?

Nope, but tell me how to do this on PC?

OR MAYBE THIS?

I don't know. Make a texture mod/hack and then post it here?
the texture's arent publicly available.

I FORGOT MY PIC GODDAMNIT

Doing fine- gonna go out with my dad tomorrow and do some shopping/ grab lunch/discuss what to do for D&D (my dad is my groups DM currently).

You?

I'm gonna find a thing i lost and after that . i will clean everything in my room and maybe go to my friend for a moment

This kurome is super adorable

OANGE HEART!
OH WAIT
SHI-

Nepgear&Compa to create the ultimate good girl.

IF&MAGES. for the ultimate chuuni.

>You can unlock Kurome in JP V2
Thanks for patching the game, IFI.

NepuBuran

>want to play some Neptunia tabletop game
>one user says to use GURPS
>another says to use D&D
>Veeky Forums suggest Fate or Maid RPG and some other thingies that I didn't even know existed
I'll just go to sleep. On the floor. And since I started with GURPS, I think I'll keep it.

user who suggested Gurps, and others. If your hellbent on stickin with Gurps, just rember that you make it as as complicated as it is- Many rules and parts of its system can be dumped whole sale-

Remember that fun is the most importnant thing here.

Except for vanilla Gurps magic- that shit is insane and demented- I recall one time an old group of mine tried to convert a group of characters from Rifts 1st edition into Gurps- we were at it for 10 hours before we gave up- and we were about 40% done.

Another system that I would suggest for being turbo light would be the Mini D6 bare bones- just saw it over on /tg.

Have fun- and keep us apprised of any new developments.

I'm attached to GURPS for two reasons :
1) I already started studying it, and the basics are pretty simple.
2) It uses % and d100 instead of d20, and I prefer these.

Otherwise, I suppose it's perfectly possible to have an entire adventure where you don't fight at all. Or I can just limit combat skills to bonus and malus to dice throws.

UniBuran!

Hey, /nepgen/, let's do something.
Open your Steam Library or turn on your Playstation, and play the first Nep game you get your hands on.

Come report in 15 minutes which game it was and if it was fun.

>Gurps
>% and d100

What edition are you on? 4th (Most recent is all 3d6 roll under- unless my memory fails me. Ill go check- I got all the books on my laptop.

I don't know. I had the book lying somewhere in a USB drive, if I can find it...

It was an edition where you pick up stats by putting points in them, balance it out with advantage and flaws (like a code of honour), and skill checks were on a d100.

Rude, my love for Nepgear is pure, I just want to give the other neps the love they deserve.

That'sa cute Nepgear.

Ok, all that is gurps sans the d100 stuff, I just checked my books and Wikipedia- and Gurps has never used percentile, its been 3d6 since 1st edition back in 1986.

No earthly clue what you got- is it Dark Heresy? Fantasy flight Loves them some d100 stuff.

>I love my wife
>But I want to fuck others as well
t. slut

GURPS doesn't use percentile, but it uses d100.
So your skills can be considered to be percentile, since the higher they are, the lesser your chance to fail.

Nepgear is always cute.
But I'm not gonna nep them unless Nepgear allows or is involved.

My love for Gearnon is genuine and reserved for him only, I love Gearnon.

Did that, Wound up plaing NepU (Forgot I still had it installed). It was alright- but it reminded me of 2 things.
1. why they made unbreaking clothes, because Vert's dress exploded comically fast from the constant Heavy attack-dash-Heavy attack-dash thing.

2. That you could just use Uni, wedge her into a corner and have the fire button depressed with some thing (I used the handle on my coffee mug) and win everything.

Oi slut, make up your mind, I thought you hated him

Still being absolutely amazed at how they've updated the looks of some of these dungeons in V-II-R, really, after having the same look for like 5 games it's so nice to have some amazing lighting.

Gearnon is always adorable.

Did it as well, it was a disaster. I installed all the nep games on an external hard drive, and for some reason, it freezes at random, while it worked fine before.

I seriously need to put some money in an internal hard drive instead.

>30 mins into 4GO
>She gives you this look
What do?

Offer her pudding.

Curl into fetal position, cry and explode.
or
Wake up.

Ask what that look is supposed to mean.

Uni is such a cutie. I love Uni!

Playing Rebirth 1 again, I find myself really liking Ganache. He doesn't hesitate to tell the fake White Heart to fuck off.

I wish Jade was in RB1.

STOP TEMPTING ME AWAY FROM MY NEPFU, YOU STUPID SADIST.

>these legs
Neat.

>those colors
Awesome

>Resisting the sexiest goddess
What are you, gay?

I don't want to cheat on Nepgear, I will not give in to Iris Heart until she allows me to!

As in Jade Curtis?

I will never cheat on Gearnon, no matter how tempting he makes it!

HDN1 Jade, some guy Neptune slaughtered in cold blood.

The guy that preferred White Heart?

Oh.

Yes.
I just really find some of the events and interactions that HDN1 had really appealing and the games following have never captured that again. Mostly because it has come into it's own identity, and that's mostly for the better. I just really do miss some of the old NPC characters. That shit kid who bullied Compa, Zack Unfair.

That sentence doesn't even make any sense

Yes. It's especially visible in Victory/RB3, who tried to replicate HDN1, and failed.

Despite how comfy Plutie looks, I won't be swayed! I want to cuddle up with Blanc and sleep in her arms!

Though occasionally there was some gold in that too, like the one Lastation guard who gets fired after a couple appearances.
And the seven sages are my favorite villain group in the franchise. Such a dysfunctional gathering with the grooviest theme song.

>the one Lastation guard who gets fired after a couple appearances
Yeah, I remember that. I'm still mad at Noire for this. I wrote it in my book, next to Mages being unable to kick a ball, Ram goaling against her own team, and RB1 Arfoire forcing me in a bunch of boss fights in successions.

Then how about good ol fashioned nap buddies ?

Can you two say the same after feeling every part of Iris Heart's tight embracing goddess pussy?

don't think her pussy is so tight anymore

That's lewd! I just want to hold Blanc. And in any case, if it mattered, White Heart is glorious enough for me!

After that doujinshi i dont think anyone has

>RB1 Arfoire forcing me in a bunch of boss fights in successions.
I'd probably remember BUY LIFE RINGS for back to back boss fights. Or Killachine.

Rebirth 1 really had a lot of bullshit going on.

Hell yeah I can, my love for Nepgear is enough to overcome my lust!

Other neps didnt have to take in a monster dick as fat as a tree
lady White Heart is gorgeus
The artist asked on twitter if his next doujin should still be full color+same size or monochrome but longer