Is there such thing as a good looking ricer?

Is there such thing as a good looking ricer?

Any amount of rice is acceptable as long as it is accompanied by equivalent or greater performance gains.

this

a car that is good looking isn't rice and what you posted while isn't exactly s rice. but isn't exactly good looking either. A lot of you flyovers/underage faggots are genuinely idiotic throwing terms out left and right.

"muh soy"

"muh cuck"

"muh rice"

for fucks sake drop the shitty vocabulary and pick up a dictionary you truants.

loads of you would probably call this "rice because it has an aftermarket exhaust, wheels, suspension and other bits and pieces.

>hurrr a Honda should be kept stock.

yeah a 30 yr old car that was mass produced should be kept stock my ass.

one that is tasteful

nah that's sexy as fuck although I love stock crx wheels

thats not exactly tasteful but having a stock EF civic is not that cool but not bad either. its just "stock" and thats it.

t. ricer

I think my EK is nice, but that is another level.

i think my riced shitbox looks pretty good
until you get up close and see all the primered rust, corrosion on the wheels etc

thought about scraping off the first A in MAXIMA and replacing it with an E from autozone because all my buddies say they expect a hispanic to be driving it

I liek rice

yea

This looks pretty good minus the matte finish. Also, I'd get the facelift EK front bumper and the Type R grill.

That's not a CRX tho.

Wanna know how I know you're black?

Yes actually, because im very very white

t. no car having busrider

of course its next level its a straight up race car built by the legendary Spoon Sports. Have you never heard of them? They have been in biz since the late 80s.

>re amemiya
>rice

what are you talking about

I'm not retarded, I know who Spoon are. I just meant that the paint is immaculate.

t. ricer

t. busrider

I agree with your post but
>hurr flyovers
I consider myself one of the most reasonable posters here and I'm from the king of flyover areas

i think you've posted it, it definitely looks nice. i also think people who are hating on any visual mods are faggots. i can completely understand hate for tasteless/budget "tuning", but there is nothing wrong with making your car look more aggressive if that's what you want, even if it's not 9999hp hexaturbo supra

>posting cars off google
>calling others busrider
confirmed for ricerboi

>attempts to defend rice
>post a moderatly modified beauty

Read his post again, more slowly.

Does this count?

What mods do you have? Maximas are one of the best cheap cars to get imo

Some rice is good, some rice is bad.

>google

I think you mean flickr and Why would I post either of my cars? so you can continue to attack my character/choice in cars and forget that it is you doesn't have one in the first place

terrible reading comprehension

I'm generalizing but my dad lived in a flyover state before (Ohio) and boy some people there are genuinely ignorant about almost everything. Including cars. Anything thats not an American pick up/suv or a v8 pony car is rice.

What's with the headlight colour?

Just bought myself an fn2 type r with 35k kilometers on the clock for a measly 12k aud

spaceegg is my dream car.
Too bad I'll never afford one ;(

looks disgusting.
Enjoy I guess.

fucking this

Mugen body kits are a good example of acceptable honda rice

could k20 swap a crz if burger, its pretty close

Some of the Mexican chicks that rice are pretty qt.

eastern eurofag. Type R's are 12k yurobucks, which is like 24 average salaries

apart from the rear I kinda like the Veilside RX-7

Most rice cars are rolling waste. Children playing to change pieces by destroying the balance of the car. Hard suspensions that destroy the chassis, exhaust pipes manufactured by an idiot who believes himself to be an engineer of the NASA. In the end the modified car is usually slower and has worse handling than the factory model.

No, because that car doesnt look right without factory rice. I just cant imagine an integra without that wing.

factory rice can be god tier