Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

For those in commie countries:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Zuk

What's the best bike to ride if I'm a lefty trans-faggot?

Gotta keep it fun even when trailering!

>electronics are bad
That's why the California superbike school exclusively uses fully kitted s1000rrs?
>inb4 the guy who wrote the cornering Bible is a hack

K-kit kat?

That seems brave. How close does the trailer-bike combo get to the curb weight of that Fiat?

Trailer and bike don't even break 1k lbs. Not even 1/2 of the abarth's curb weight.

Whats the most aesthetic road race bike? I want to buy one to sit it on my shed wall/take it out to a track day every now and then

Suk

is that a thundercat?

Cafe

>cafe
it actually has to be fast.

So get a fast one? No one said you couldnt

Dude, how long have you been posting this, 3 years now? How appallingly bad is your financial status to not be able to save 3k in 3 years?

Hi Matthew. Gonna post more pics of Craig?

@ me some good rain gear

@18738366
BMW enduroguard

Frog togs

He has 13 of them now he needs more grom

Left the tag there just to see how long it would take you to post the same old shit again. Did not disappoint.

How's wage slave life and have you raped anyone yet?

You are singing and dancing exactly the same way you always did. Come back when you can say something original.

Ok Mathew Karlslund

Just stop already you're fucking embarrassing

you live near me. which track are you riding?

First break in the rain today for weeks, not a drop in the forecast for the weekend, feels damn good.

Did I trigger your mental disorder Mathew? Or are you still upset you got kicked out of a state from being a stalker?

best bike

Oh no, something original! Got anything else?

Is Roy still trying to cheat on his wife with laurel?

Actually was taking it in for the transmission recall. Will be NOLA in April though!

>Honda
>best anything

Same old shit. Do you have an original thought or idea?

It's not even the best adventure bike currently on the market.

oh nevermind. those looked like team promotion stickers

Coming from a man who works as a wage slave :^)

They are. Moved outside their track area but like to remember the good times so I left them on.

Keep going I don't like angry user either, namefagging is stupid

Put a different record in. This greatest hits shit is old.

your ADV bike rank list?

1. Honda AT Adv Sport
2. KTM 1290 SAR
3. BMW R1200 GSA
4. Triumph Tiger 800 XCX
5. Ducati Multistrada 1200

He irl is a legit sperg. The only people who talk to him are actual kneck beards. It would be sad if he wasn't a cunt and borderline rapist. He's been punked out by a 4ft 10in Italian lady before. He almost cried.

Are you triggered again, Mathew?

1. WR250R
2. WR250R
3. WR250R
4. WR250R
5. africa twin

1. KTM 1090 ADV R
2. Tiger 800 XCX
3. ATwin
4. 1290 ADV R
5. 1200 GSA

What do you think you have said that could have possibly triggered me? Right now I am just having fun fucking with you.

This is the only correct answer or good piece of advice in DBT this whole year

lmao he needs 4 WRs to have backups because they are always breaking down

It's funny to me because i know you irl amd i know you are actually retarted.
You are a great source of lulz though.
Enjoy sperging friend. Ima go look at more of ur fb post and feel better about myself

Link his FB and criminal record plz

i bought an f150 so i can have more bargaining power when i go bike shopping
how bowt dat?

This was a really pathetic attempt at b8.
1. Its a list of top 5, not 5 bikes to own at once
2. You ride a shitzuki and have no room to talk

Just look him up by name

Mathew Karlslund

I just Uber there and ride home, or trailer the bike behind my expedition

Thx

This is why no one posts bikes

Enjoy it.

dude

Bikes

Also look up his friend Roy Rushing

Ninja 250r dressed up like a cafe racer.

What's the best way to sell your bike quickly on CL?

What about your name?

You don't.
Just sell to a dealership or risk dealing with jackasses all the fucking time.

I'm on his friends list.

Write a very organized and detailed ad, but not too long. Be very open about the history of the bike and list it for a good price. Also include a section of tags so that people see it when they search for similar bikes

Dealers are jackasses too though

thank

There isn't one.

If you want to get rid of it quickly, trade it in on something else and accept that you'll get pennies for it.

You've got to keep in mind that you're dealing with a depreciating asset, so you're gonna get low balled either way.
At least when you go through a dealer the negotiations and sale to them are quick, clean, and on the spot. Through Craigslist you could be waiting weeks, maybe even months before someone buys your bike, all while dealing with low ball offers, inane questioning, coordinating schedules for a test drive, meeting some sketchy people, etc.

Going to give their name out but not yours?

I have a bike

Riding it with my friends is nice :)

I dont enjoy riding with people. Too many extra things to worry about

1- it's a fleet, they don't give a shit about the bikes, they just needed a bulk buy and BMW was in a good mood that day
2- it's economically more convenient to slap a noob on a modern superbike with all the nannies on than on a f4i
3- the only people vapid enough to join a superbike school are midlife crisis baby boomers, motovloggers and Instagram chicks

Also, group riders tend to be scum

>high performance cam in car engine
>Struggles to idle
>High performance cam in bike engine
>Perfectly idles with no issues
Why?

The dealer I went to offered me 80% of the "Low Retail" NADA value of my bike and wouldn't budge, without even wanting to see the bike.

Bikes idle higher than cars.

>Idle in a car
>800-1200
>Idle in a bike
>1500 AT LEAST
gee user, we may never know

Bruh my liter idles at 1250 and I'm pretty sure you can count each individual explosion on a Harley

My v-twin idles at 1500
On a Harley you don't hear exhaust pulses
The cam is so droopy you hear misfires

I work at a Harley dealership if that helps

Pretty much.
It turns into a dick waving contest

The HD one is easily explained. What does RPM stand for? Rotations Per MINUTE.

Their claim that cars can idle up at 1200rpm is crazy. I have never seen a car idle anywhere over 800.

bullshit

Mine idles at 1500
Goes up to 2000 on steep hills in noob mode

was talking about the misfiring claim

Hello fellow Indian owner

it really boils down to what it is and how much. when I bought mine dude listed it for $12k which was a “fair” price but he threw in the “no low balling I know what I got” so I just bookmarked it and let it sit for 5 weeks in which he lowered it to $10,500 and I offered $10k cash on hand

I asked how many shitty offers he got (b/c craigslist) he said only 2 both was cash+trade which I was impressed for sitting 5 weeks

tl;dr
people are gonna try and jew every penny from you but if you’re willing to sit it out you’ll eventually find a buyer........who will still try to low ball you but at least have the money to haggle.....or they just show up, murder you, rape your corpse and steal your shit. It all depends on location and what you’re trying to sell senpai

Oi. Where's your Injun? Too shitty out to rip?

>3- the only people vapid enough to join a superbike school are midlife crisis baby boomers, motovloggers and Instagram chicks
>Actively and deliberately improving your riding ability with the aid of professionals is only for midlife crisis, motovloggers and Instagram chicks.
Have you ever been to a CSS or had coaching? I hope you realise it's not an actual school but short courses that go over a day or two.
Just about anyone that's paid for coaching speaks highly of it, even a cheap, second-hand sports bike will be well beyond the abilities of nearly every rider. Coaching is the most cost effective method to improve your riding ability and enjoyment, not to mention safety on the road.

1.DR650

Literally the worst choice

At home. I'm at work right now. Should be home later this month.
Thinking about buying a backrest after my shift is over

Post bikes.

Just bought a new Daytona 675 and am wondering if this is normal...

sometimes while I am letting out the clutch the bike will shake quite uncontrollably like something is binding. It helps if I give it gas and don't let it out too slow from a stop

Is this normal? Could it be related to oil ( i been leaking a lot of oil recently)