EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

drogbar = nigger

1-5 read a book
6-0 play wow

asking again,

what's a good transmogrification add-on that displays the source/requirements for each? sort of like an atlasloot mogit combo. does it exist?

If I get the digits, I resub.

where the fuck do you get silver ore
i've been grinding tin nodes for 2 goddamn hours now and i havent seen even one spawn yet

That's close enough for me. Resubbing.

you can't get "the digits" on Veeky Forums, did you never notice? the only repeatable digits you can get are 00s

Why the fuck would you be mining silver

if i get, u dont resub

Well that settles it then. See you in 7.3

just google "cataclysm silver farming"
there should be plenty of guides/maps/tips

(areas containing silver ore are still in cata "levels")

>vg
>doobz
pls Gooby PLS

>the Titans are dead guys
>jk they're alive and they're on Argus

:o

>the demons can only die in the Twisting Nether
>jk guys they can be also killed on Argus

i need like 10 for goburin engineering

ok, you were right

Training a moneysink profession, might as well buy the silver

Them being alive isn't the plot hole, the lore always said only their bodies were destroyed. The plot hole is that it was said their souls were currently inhabiting the bodies of the titan watchers on Azeroth. Their souls being on Argus is a complete retcon from Chronicles.

Demons being able to perma-die on Argus has been known at least since WoD. Area super-saturated with fel = demon can perma-die in it.

And that's it for my lore lesson of the day. Back to drogbar posting.

GO KISS A TAUREN

>being a lorelet in 2017

That was the joke, dammit.

Argus is on the border of the material universe and almost in the Twisting Nether (somewhere I read that if you walk to the edge to the planet/somehow glide to a flying rock out in there the zone name changes to Twisting Nether, just like in the Outlands). Also there is something about "so much fel energy).

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

But Outland is literally inside the Twisting Nether and demons don't die permanently in there. It's a straight-up retcon for convenience.

That's not Sylvanas

dunno man.
And at this point, I don't even try to make sense out of blizzard """""""""""""""""lore""""""""""""""""""""".

How do you feel about the Burning Legion being completely destroyed in a span of an expansion (a patch)? It's been the biggest threat in the WoW universe for years and now they just wipe it out like that, and say there's these even bigger, badder guys hiding in the Void. Seems pretty cheap to me.

Is 7.3 the last major patch of Legion? There will be 7.3.5, but what about 7.4?

So the titans injected their "essences" into the watchers? And they are now pregnant with titan kids?

>2k17
>playing a female character

How do you feel about the Lich King being completely destroyed in a span of an expansion (a patch)? He's been the biggest character in the WoW universe for years and now they just wipe him out like that, and say there's these even bigger, badder guys hiding in the Maelstrom. Seems pretty cheap to me.

I mean, making new evil guys is way better than "x lore character got corrupted" and the Void/Old God theme is interesting at least.
Not actually fighting Sargeras is a letdown though.

>Not actually fighting Sargeras is a letdown though.

Just wait for 10.0 Warlords of Argus

How do you feel about Yogg-Saron getting killed in one single patch. The big guy that fucked with Loken. The source of all saronite all sorts of misadventures. You know, the old god of death, the fiend with a tousand maws, that which must not be named.

I would say that's different in the sense that the Legion was the big bad guy since the early games, and it was the "ultimate evil" out there. We all expected to fight and kill the Lich King eventually. On the other hand, I was expecting fighting off the Legion invasion and delaying them at best. Not fucking imprisoning Sargeras himself, and resolving the entire Titan plotline.

>not having a group of beta orbiters who give you free shit just for ending senteces with ";)" and ":P"

It's retarded and probably my biggest (narrative) gripe with this expansion. We go from the BIGGEST LEGION INVASION EVER and KINGDOMS WILL BURN to flying to the Legion capital world and slapping their shit all over the place in the space of a single patch.

The Legion doesn't even do anything. They get ONE victory against the Alliance/Horde at the start of the expansion, then the class order halls spend the rest of the story just casually slapping them down. What an absolute waste. Legion should have been the story of a desperate last stand to push the infinite army of Sargeras back at great cost. Then we could have gotten an Army of the Light expansion about uniting Azeroth and travelling to different worlds to fight the Legion before finally building up to the big battle on Argus.

There is a fine line between playing a female character and pretending to be a girl.
One is just a matter of taste the other is borderline tranny behaviour.

>actually pretending you're female online

This desu

WoD was full of green shit
Legion is full of green shit
I don't want any more green shit. I want blue and purple shit now

>demon nuggers stole the sargerite keystone in TBC
>the Legion can only travel from one planet to another with their living spaceships that use sentient souls as fuel
>hurrdurr why couldn't the entire legion teleport into Azeroth and fuck shit up, why did they need the help of Guldan who fucked up majorly?

How do you feel about C'thun getting killed in one single patch. The big guy that fucked with us all. The source of all transmog pieces, all sorts of misadventures. You know, the old god of eyes, the fiend with a tousand gods, that which must not be named.

>Having such low self esteem that your pride can be bought for virtual gold

lol

>MoP
>Ghostcrawler still making classes fun to play, he's been doing it for 10 years and he's god damn masterful at it
>Metzen is still writing top-tier lore for the company
>Other A-Team devs are still working for the company such as the lead encounter designer (Which is why ToT felt reminiscent of Ulduar)

>>>Fast forward 5 years

>Legion
>Ghostcrawler quit because he was offered more dosh working for Riot
>Metzen retired because Blizzard fed him too much coke
>Every. Single. Developer. since Vanilla has quit the company including developers like Mark Kern
>RNG upon RNG in endgame to keep goys like (You) subscribed
>Small changes in their coding and ToS to keep their asses afloat
>For example, if you were to hover over certain tooltip for a certain period of time and your class can use it, chances of that item dropping drops drastically
>People are claiming Legion is the best WoW has ever been since Vanilla and it absolutely sickens me

TBC = MoP > Vanilla > Wrath > Cata > Legion > WoD

Debate me atheists.

He's not dead just dormant. Y'Shaarj is the only dead old god because he got ripped out of the planet.

Fuck off Derleth.

wotlk>tbc>vanilla>mop=cata>>>>legion=>wod
for me, cus wotlk was the expansion i got max level in first, tbc was cool on release with belfs & horde pally, plus i watched my dad run kara a lot, vanilla cus it was such a big world, mop & cata had fun dungeond but mop topped it with timeless isle, legion and wod are shit.

I actually loved WoD. It just needed more endgame content. Questing was 10/10. Very salty about not getting Farahlon though.
>tfw still doing garrison missions

Who wants to ERP?

>For example, if you were to hover over certain tooltip for a certain period of time and your class can use it, chances of that item dropping drops drastically
what?

>MoP
>Ghostcrawler still making classes fun to play
Stopped reading there

No way, fag.

sit on my big bestial cock

Example A: You're in Darkheart Thicket and you open up the dungeon journal and mouseover some loot that's an upgrade for you, it'll trigger one line of code that'll decrease its chances of dropping for you. This is for personal loot, by the way.

Example B: You're farming Warbringers in Pandaria and you've hovered over your Shado-Pan reputation pane quite a few times. Guess what's not going to drop for you? You guessed it. Shado-Pan insignias.

and where did you get the idea something this ridiculous was actually implemented

[citation needed]

Because Method's been abusing it to get better gear. Try keeping up to date. Why do you think they updated their Terms of Service not too long ago?

unless you got a link to back up your retarded claims, stop posting

I wanna play a draenei warlock

REEEEEEEEEE

i'm not him but watch literally any twitch stream

That proves everything

yeah, I bet you spammed AB when you were catching pokemon too you fucking gullible retard

>wanting to play draenei
>wanting to play warlock

Go back to your DH or DK

>I have 28 fempandas on my account
>ran out of character slots to make more
>another account to make more fempandas would cost $30 a month

S U F F E R I N G

No thanks I don't play edgelord classes.

Cringe.

>its a /wowg/ is screaming their """"opinion"""" about lore conveniently leaving details out of it so their shit """"opinion"""" can make sense episode

Son... we have to talk

fuck off

>tfw I actually have a female Panda Warrior alt
>tfw I think she's cute

>want to play a feral, half naked male worgen
>no worgen classes use fists in legion
>no alliance transmog allows me to be half naked

So this is how /wowg/ spends their time? Trolling game forums?

I don't usually say this, but get a life you fucking losers. You "people" are miserable.

>tfw nothing but forsaken characters

Why are female tauren so cute and sexy? I want to milk mine so much.

>want to check how a transmog looks on my undead female
>she starts doing the long "looking around" animation making it unable to see anything for a few seconds
>every fucking time

You people have issues

Gnomes and Goblins are cute. Nothing's cute about a fat panda that looks like a fursuit.

>LFR raiding guild
>going-to-the-toilet-together association

Does this patch mean a lot to someone who just came back and got 2 characters fresh to 110? I know they made artifact knowledge baseline a lot easier.

Nothing is cute about a literal midget

my rogue is nearing 110, thinking about this set

This is legit conspiracy theory garbage

Looks good but get a fitting helmet and different daggers

At least use a differently-colored tabard, Jesus.

Post macros

Gigabear is not a wowg poster, you ookin dooker.

>undead rogue with Shard

How original

>not leaving all of your macro names blank and remembering what they do by the icon
retard

why does this matter lmao?

>undead rogue players
it looks like there are some people who never left THAT phase.

>host a +15 arcway key
>invite a bunch of 935+ players
>need a tank
>wait 15 minutes
>a 938 monk applies
>he joins
>inspects everyone
>insults our gear
>insults the player from nemesis
>leaves
>tfw

There was a period of time where I named everything precise and took ages to find the right icon
Then came a period of keeping them blank w/ fitting icon
Then I became a lolSuperGladiatorExdee and kept everything with ?? and vague acronyms
Now I just dont care and give everything the icon of pants

>hating on undead
go back to your pandas, queerboy

>he invited a nemesis faggot
you are in the wrong here

he was 938 with a 2k m+ score lmao

Every brewmaster I've interacted with has been a huge dick, especially the pandas.