youtube.com/watch?v=NhbJNguOQxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this video representative bout it?
youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4

all fins are asleep

Vittu

Rallying.

>car scene in finland
we as a people don't talk to each other much so there is no "scene" desu. yesterday i was at the gas station and there was another guy filling up his 911. i said "nice car" and he said "whoa guy, i came here for fuel not for chit chat".

The fuck did I just watch?

suomi animu

At 6:30 we're commuting still. Now I have time to shidbosd :DDDD fug work

as a Canadian (we are retardedly friendly and chatty) this confuses me

My summer car

They are avid rally crash fans
youtube.com/watch?v=LHDUTYSIsZI&t=335s

lol
almost as autistic as the brits
youtube.com/watch?v=PT0ay9u1gg4

That’s because your gay. It’s only natural to be confused if your gay.

>complimenting someone with 911

How beta can you be

Don't know about Finland but friend lived in Norway, he was into offroading and Landcruisers and it didn't take him a month to fill yard with toyota crap and start hitting trails with locals every weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=70aS8cqccck

holy shit

Valitettavasti me ollaan jo eellä
youtube.com/watch?v=TAGbrM-MMRk
youtube.com/watch?v=VrjK-92Qa5E

>it's not the ojojojojoj clip

I thought finns being autistic was a meme

They're all professional rally drivers

nope

There isn't one.

>i said "nice car" and he said "whoa guy, i came here for fuel not for chit chat".
How he still hasn't got his teeth decked in with that kind of attitude is beyond me.

I can relate, maybe you just can't be bothered to act friendly right now because reasons. besides, being forced to associate with people you don't want to violates the NAP

ebin

>car scene in Finland
Basically there isn't one but if you want to more in-depth:

First of all majority of cars you see around here are 20 to 30 year old shitboxes. Roughly 1/4th of them are W123/W124/W201 era Mercs, 1/4th of are Toyota Corollas, 1/4th are are old riced 3-series BMWs (mainly driven by young blokes who got their licenses) and the remaining 1/4th is made up Citroen Xantias/Xsaras, Honda Civics and old VWs. Only newish/modern cars you'll ever see are early 200s VWs (mainly Boras and Golfs), Skodas and few Ford Mondeos.

The only thing majority of people here care and/or talk about cars here is which diesel wagon gets the best mpg. 97% of people here do NOT care about things like performance or driving dynamics at all.

Trying to be enthusiastic about cars here is like trying to get a date on a deserted island.

How come they have the most FIA champions per capita then?

>The only thing majority of people here care and/or talk about cars here is which diesel wagon gets the best mpg. 97%
Does it mean finns like efficiency?

I like it

Driving in the countryside every day is almost like practicing for rally because roads are in similar condition.

Well 911 isnt common in finland, you may see 1 in a whole week.
Any modelyear

Except during the winter months, you don't see any. From September to May.

a lot of used BMW's, Mersu's (Mercedes), VW's, & the occasional Peugeot. there is the occasional very rare chevrolet. generally the changes are things like new rims, spoiler, sound system, etc

top kek what the fuck

they are so happy there
nice video

lmfao

Finnish rally drivers and whatnot... But what are they driving from?

that is THE finnish attitude.

I feel like you don't get the joke cos you're not British.

Is that real?

Do africans now what cars are?

>you will always disappoint everyone no matter what you do in life
>you will never flip your car in finland and be a hero.

can someone explain what's weird about it?

You'll have to rush to get into the bus just because you're too autistic to be closer than 3 meters away from another person.

Are the women just as autistic? How do Finnbros acquire waifus? Do Finns chat more in the workplace, or are they always adverse to conversation and socialization?

youtube.com/watch?v=ieJUP9O9RG8

>giggling and burping

Classic Finland

from what I'm told Finns just drink their way into relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=9w1xRQEjHTY

some of them are alright and less autistic than this thread makes out. just weird. these guys have some clips on youtube where they have a competition where they go into an appartment complex and try to take as many showers as possible in strangers appartments and most of them are like 'oh alright you can take a shower here' and even join in with them, even the pretty girls. funny shit

if you try this in 'murica i'm pretty sure you will get shot or sued for all that you're worth

>less autistic than this thread makes out. >'oh alright you can take a shower here' and even join in with them
I agree though, funny shit

Some times we get a bit `murica

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=sdSyDmz_z5E

from a car show
youtube.com/watch?v=7MhCAW9KIGs

Kek at 5:04 some bitch falls

5:20 it looks like they are setting up an ambush to steal cars

It's not far from other places, the meets and groups are just a bit smaller.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhbJNguOQxc

>Some times we get a bit `murica

when it comes to authenticity you fins don't fuck around.

Finns are big into irony. It's how finns jokingly humiliate others for their failures. The only recourse you can do is to try to smile and wave and accept your failure and to laugh with them. If you get sour people will think ill of you.