Would the NSX sell if they made a non hybrid version?

Would the NSX sell if they made a non hybrid version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kV9duarIjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would sell if they made in Japan and dind't came with a garbage american tier interior.

Would've sold had it been a 2012 Lotus Esprit with a 2URGSE like Bahar intended.

would you be able to lose your virginity if you weren't such a faggot? probably not LMAO

It being a hybrid is kind of the point of the car you mong

it doesn't sell because it's nothing like the original whihc is what people want frkm the nsx

It would have sold if they made a v12 for it instead of a faggot v6 hybrid.

Car manufactures really need to stop trying to shoehorn this efficiency meme into cars that aren't tiny shitboxes. No one buys a super car to save money on gas. No one buys a luxury car to save money on gas. The whole engine start/stop bullshit needs to die too.

>saving fuel is the only reason why you would build a hybrid

>1400 built per year at max capacity
>329 sold in canada last year
>581 sold in the US last year
>121 sold in europe with a waiting list
seems like they're selling relative to how many are being built. butthurt bus-riders need not apply.
/thread

Wow really? So on a per capita basis, Canada bought 5 times more NXS's than the USA? Guess that's not too surprising... with all the rich asians.

That's not even two thirds of inventory sold.

well it's certainly not speed. because it's slower than the porsche 911 and audi r8 equivalents LOL

complete sales failure compared to the best NSX

>designed by a woman
>unnecessary hybrid powertrain
>slower than every rival
people who are in the market for one probably own a 918 already

And it wasn't ugly af

>He doesn't know that the motors assist in acceleration

I think the NSX is doing just fine, it's not made to sell like crazy.

Just put a normal turbo v6 in and say it's a homage to Honda f1 + Senna time

I get erected by this, what’s wrong with me?
youtu.be/9kV9duarIjI

This, FPBP
/thead/

Damn, more NSX pics like this

Not the guy you're replying to, but I didn't even really consider this until I test drove a Prius and it accelerated way faster from a dead stop than it had any right to

>That's not even two thirds of inventory sold
how is 1000+ cars sold not two thirds of 1400?
Nope, original nsx for example only sold around 3000 units in europe in the entire 15 or so years it was there and honda was shitting those out much faster.

post yfw he did the last 10 laps stuck in sixth gear

no, my point is that why waste space and development on hybrid shit when non hybrid similarly priced cars accelerate and go round a track faster. in the end the only thing the NSX achieves is being slower than the R8 while sounding 10 times worse.

No, the while point is that it's a New Sportscar eXperimental. It's supposed to have fancy tech like the original
And yes the original was a space ship compared to its competition. It was even loaded with luxuries inside like power everything and every single surface lined in thick, quality leather

These cars always sold poorly because people would rather spend the little extra for a car with a nicer badge, and not a Acura/Honda that costs almost as much as a Ferrari

It also does it whilst getting much better fuel economy despite being heavier and having honda maintenance over Audi maintenance much like the original compared to euro exotics. the car is only making 500 mechanical HP through its engine with the other 70 being through electric motors. boost could be cranked up to match the Audi's power.