Why do I see these everywhere? Are they any good?

Why do I see these everywhere? Are they any good?

Made in China.

this

They're ridiculously cheap.

They go on for crazy cheap sales all the time with like 8k off, bringing prices to low 20k range.

If they weren't so shit it's be a good shitbox.

Where do you live? I never see those. I see the giant enclave everywhere though.

Really I don't see them often. They're very low on police stops though like #1 lowest

Nope. Theyre made by gooks. Vin code starts with K

>They're very low on police stops though like #1 lowest
Is there a study of that or something?

are you a 50-60 year old woman?

I had one as a rental. I was not impressed

Isn't it like the chevy trax or whatever? They're literally designed for old people to be easy to get in and out of. They probably ride nice too.

What was bad about it?

It was slow, the sensors warned me to brake in stop and go traffic, seats werent that comfy the whole damn seat would vibrate going into parking spots and pulling into my garage. Its ugly. the entire passenger side is a blind spot almost no cargo space

Oh yea, it somehow knew the speed limit and told me to slow down when i was speeding

because you get a luxo-badge on a shitbox for 23k

it's really embarrassing desu, but they sell a ton of them

That's an Opel Mokka

Stop rebadging our shitboxes, burgers

wrong Buick SUV. The Encore is built in South Korea. The Envision is the one built in China

driven one, plastic underpowered trash

That's a Vauxhall/ Opel Mokka

It's a really nice car for women. Super comfy inside, looks okay, high off the road, probably slow, cheap.

Buick knows the market for this car.

The mokka is our shitbox. We paid for it when GM owned Opel. Every Opel for the past however many years is OURS to do with what we please.

this. the base ones lease really well. if you have decent credit you can drive this $0 down for