PlayStation Vita General 3080 - Nothing Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Flash Sale! Deals Under $10 NA
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/25/flash-sale-deals-under-10/

>Danganronpa V3 demo now available in NA and Parts of EU
gematsu.com/2017/08/danganronpa-v3-demo-now-avail

>Secret of Mana 3D Remake Launches February 15
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/25/secret-of-mana-3d-remake-launc

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On details
gematsu.com/2017/08/certain-magical-virtual-details-pro

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows gameplay trailer
youtu.be/Jeb9aJftyj4

>Itadaki Street DQ and FF 30th Anniversary adds Golbez and Gilgamesh
gematsu.com/2017/08/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-a

>Atlus establishes European publishing division
gematsu.com/2017/08/atlus-establishes-euro

>Itadaki Street DQ and FF 30th Anniversary ‘Kefka’ character trailer
youtu.be/ZMgIeghthig

>Tokyo Tattoo Girls launches November 14 in North America,November 17 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/08/tokyo-tattoo-girls-launches-

>Demon Gaze II launches November 14 in North America,November 17 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/08/demon-gaze-ii-launches-november-14-north

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gamespite/status/901793908182708224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post skittles.

that watermark is awful, geez.

Jannu is better than skittles.

Help

You said you would stop once january ends, faggot

I've never been THIS conflicted on whether or not to get a figure before
>pretty overall
>dem wings
>vanillaware shelf with her and momo
>but the face is kind of off
>almost as expensive as 2 figures

Oh well at least I have like 4 months to decide

It could be worse you know

Super outdated, but who cares.

Want to play something?

these seats look out of place. Are they 3D or just lazily made assets?

I was actually away from Vitagen during January month.

I believe it was the Veeky Forums-pass spammer who posted the jannu images during that time.

Gwen is just lovely, daddy issues and all.

Vitagen was so active in the last thread. But slowly became slow again.

Just for you user.

I thnk so

I have Grisaia on pc but I don't feel like playing it at all.
I'd buy and play it on vita in a heartbeat tough. I don't know why but there's something I like about playing VNs on vita, and something I hate about doing the same on pc.

I want to FUCK Yuna, Amy, Erika and that big-titted asian slut in Hotshots Golf. Fuck.

Finish downwell

I like playing VNs on my Vita, but for long sessions I prefer my laptop. I don't need to hold it like my vita and also I can just scroll down with the mouse while my arm is resting. The downside is that my laptop is hot as fuck in the summer.

Picture is outdated but this was how I organized my games in my 64gb before it died. It's just missing some titles.

>and that big-titted asian slut
Mugi does that mean you have begun to like Mio, the best Keion?

>LWAfag is autistic
who would have guessed

Erika a best

It's great. From what I've heard the all age versions aren't that good as the lewd scenes in Grisaia are important to the story as well. Still haven't read the first one to the end though, the only one missing is the loli ending but eh... And there's a ton of sequels as well, kinda feel bad for using a character from the franchise when I haven't read everything but I liked her story and antics so much.

I haven't actually touched it after that first day. Should at least try to get to the third world. But I'm pretty sure I'm too shit at games to actually beat the game.

I believe in you

I'm sure you can at least beat the game on normal

Create a new power plan and set maximum cpu speed to 50% or lesser when on battery or plugged in. It should be enough for VN and keep it cool enough to keep it safely on your knees.

Is she in the demo? I haven't played even 2nd danganronpa yet, but with the release of the third one, I'd expect people will post girls from the game, and I'd like to know if she's cute or annoying.

Yep she is in the demo
>I haven't played even 2nd danganronpa yet
Go play 2 it's a great game
>and I'd like to know if she's cute or annoying.
She is cute
The only annoying girl so far in my opinion is Tenko

Eh, I'm not too sure. I should really try since I never will do it if I don't even try but OLZ and golf has been taking my time pretty effectively. And September is coming soon.

I will never understand the appeal of rimming.
I mean sure I used to do it to my girlfriend as foreplay, but receiving it I don't think it would feel nice.

Hard mode is not fun at all
The last stage is a nightmare

That's what makes it fun

Man I wish there were more RecoLove [NTR] doujinshi.

Nope

>More
>Almost everything is NTR

Yeah it's true, but I still want more of that.

Mio is for lewd only, not marriage.
She even shows her cameltoe in the anime intro, which makes me diamonds.

Pump and dump.

No just no

To each his own I guess, stage 4 on hard really is a blast for me, by then you have a lot of bullets and good upgrades and you blast and stomp your way with very little landing. Very satisfying.
The stage I don't like that much is the ghost one with the dumb spikes

If I had a specimen like Mio, I would never dump her. She would be too precious to be abandoned.

That's the problem sometimes you don't have the right upgrades

Sleep forever

It's not like there's ton of upgrades in the game, and the only one that could be argued to be mandatory is the blast stomp but you had 3 level to find it and it's not like it can't be without it.

Yes

Be nice to Tenko.

Morning

Find a flaw.

Not mishishi

Just a shit all around

Generic

I can't.

twitter.com/gamespite/status/901793908182708224
Nice. They even changed the text for the port of MGS3 (or am I assuming things wrong), that's pretty great.

only one?

I didn't even know that Metal Gear had been ported to the Vita.

It's in MGS3

She lacks braids.

I couldn't marry a women who didn't have silky long hair with beautiful braids.

I like the way you think

What the fuck is this costume? Delete it please. It's so ugly and makes her look pregnant.

You're right and I'm the one who impregnated her

Finally. It's been some time since she got impregnated, it's high time for a belly to appear.

Her right arm looks freaky long

What is Liz's cutest costume?

The one and only.

Any idea where I can get the lime green Vita?

chess board outfit are always nice

The only good thing at that last star ocean really.

I don't think a little girl her age should be wearing such a lewd see-through skirt like that

ebay

What's the most useful skills for a Valkyrie? Passives are great and the damaging reducing techs also seem good as fuck but what about the damaging skills?

Forgot to point out that I'm playing Dungeon Travelers 2.

imagine if we were all dead

There are a lot of good defensives to cover which you should use depending on whatever you're having the most trouble with. Material/Spell guard for encounter-wide aoe, taunt/parry/defender/cover for regular attacks, passives for personal regen or protecting the backline, ect. Moon curtain is worth considering putting a value point into if you need that particular buff, it has a cast time which is very long for a valkyrie, but can be cast instantly before going into a boss fight.

The damaging skills drop off in damage later in postgame, as you probably won't be building much damage on their gear, or even have the time to use damaging skills at all. But before that point, cross slash and daedalus strike are both extremely good for damage before level 50 or so. Daedalus in particular is very good for waveclear. Don't be afraid to put points in them since you can reallocate skill points at levels 30, 50 and 90.

Some skills like shield bash and raging smash are just utter trash.

Maybe we are all dead insade

My Melvy already has Moon Curtain so I can save some SP with that. The passives are all great so I'm going to dump one level on each at least.

>But before that point, cross slash and daedalus strike are both extremely good for damage before level 50 or so
I see. Guess I'll put points on both and compare how useful they are.

>Some skills like shield bash and raging smash are just utter trash.
Shield bash seemed pretty shitty but my Alisia is still using Raging Smash in her level 40s. It's pretty useful against trash mobs if I don't want to spend my MP on Megaton Press.

Anyway, thanks user.

I'll always be happy to provide advice if you have any more questions
Raging smash just has worse scaling than cross slash even without the bonus against unholy creatures so I'd suggest shifting away from it. Daedelus is also fairly expensive so you might need auto-refresh to support it if you use it.

Yeah, I already boosted Auto-refresh to level 2 since I assumed it would be a heavy MP burner. For now I'll use Cross Slash and Daedalus on level 1 and see which one I should keep.
By the way, what's the best character for Valkyrie? I'm gonna go with Yae since Grishna's unique seemed more Dark Lord-focused but Sasara has that sweet Shield Def bonus skill.

It doesn't really matter too much who you use, I'd personally recommend who you like the most and think is the cutest.

Objectively though, Yae would probably be the best because two turns of protective abilities can be a real benefit in an oppressive boss fight where you might otherwise fall behind. Probably better than Sasara since Yae's extra turn can be used to fit any situation. Though if you ever find yourself needing an offensive dispeller,
you might want to use samurai Yae for that instead, since she'll sometimes give you a second chance if it fails. I used Alisia even though her passive is worthless for a tank, just because she's so damn cute. I am helpless to resist cute things.

Alisia is already my Dark Lord though. And honestly Yae > Grishna in terms of cuteness so I went with her and only after that did I read her unique skill.

Not that it matters much, like you said. The unique skills, unless they're passives, fire off so rarely it's hardly game changing. Except Monica's. Her counter activates so often that it's actually insulting to the rest of the characters.

Green haired girls are always superior, after all

Lots of milk. Lots of hip width. Even Vitagen who dislike green would marry that.

Nice hat

She'll gouge your wallet for every penny you're worth, though

Cute

It's probably some dumb Atelier hat.

Ironman done, my girls.

>Except Monica's. Her counter activates so often
That sounds nice, I think I'm going to use her a lot in my party since she is very hot.

>lost a country

GET GOOD

It's a nice one

Beryl has some nice little curves

Funny how Amazon can ship me stuff faster from Japan than Rice Digital manages to ship from UK to other country in EU. Or almost any other UK based shop. Though once the item gets to the plane, it doesn't really matter how far they've started the trip. And Amazon is also a huge corporation that has huge volumes anyway.

Is green hair a sign of purity?

I feel like I cheated on this one because it wanted me to have the healing bottle in the end and I used Uraras skill to make everyone sleep on other run and take it when everyone was sleeping. Plus Urara evades most of those turtles shots, though they only had one shot with the route I went. There's probably a way to do this without getting in the harms way, kinda feel they shouldn't give me this gold medal when I pull things like this.

I've been using since I got her and I don't have much to complain about her. Her Counter is great since it manages to kill enemies pretty easily in the beginning and if you're lucky get a Critical+Murder. Her damage output falls off pretty quickly in her lvl20s but after I got her to Treasure Hunter she's a great utility character and her Pursuit Stab deals considerable damage.

Beryl is the best hearts girl

Finally finished 1 out of the 4 Rabi x Rabi games.
Very important friendly if anyone's wondering. Each game has probably like ten scenes but they are only 30sec long.