Ranger, Hilux, or B-series

which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t586MFhrUlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean ranger or hilux. You have two rangers there.

sure

ranger and b-series are pretty much identical so I guess they count as the same

hilux any day

my vote is 4.0 ranger

Triton desu

Hydrox, isn't that a cookie?

yeah if you like a a)automatics that feel like each shift could be its last or b)manuals that feel like they are fulled up with peanut butter sandwiches and shifts are mushy as fuck

hilux

As long as it's a 4M4x MK/ML Triton. 4D56 Tritons are heaps of shit

Nissan hardbody

S10

I think OP wanted something good.

Is ISIS having a wholesale on small Pickup Trucks or why you asking

Hardbody

Hilux

hilux tried and tested
it's ak47 of pick-ups

Hilux. The Ranger/BT50 never felt as solid, have a worse reputation for reliability, loses their value a lot quicker - but, comparing the same year models (I'm comparing the same model Ranger/BT50 with comparable Hilux, 2.5 turbodiesels on both) the Ford/Mazda has a little bit more power, 550kg more tow weight, a nicer ride thanks to the coil suspension up front and a bit more luxury stuff than the Hilux

Hilux for bad roads & longevity, Mazda/Ford for on-road driving & towing

youtube.com/watch?v=t586MFhrUlg

I get 22/27mpg out of my ranger by hypermile-ing. when I drive like idc (which is still slower than normies) I get like 14/19mpg
2000 ranger, 2.5l 4cyl 2wd standard
I'm guessing my shit is old and not tuned right (I do have a pre-ignition issue) if my shit was tuned right, what kind of mpgs do you think I could achieve?

(not extreme hyoermiling but slow accelerations and riding at the bottom of a gear, paying attention to headwinds)

one time a tire sales guy told my buddy he could achieve 3new tires on his shitbox

The ranger/b series use the 2.3 and 2.5 for engines. Same as the svo mustang and turbo coupe, great for boost and there’s so much information since they’ve been around forever. I’ve had mine years and I like it better than my diesel.

also...

is the MAF sensor from a v6 ranger the same as the MAF sensor from a V4? i need a new one for my truck and all there was were v6 ford rangers at pick n pull

i broke the front ebrake cable and have to replace the whole footpedal mechanism but i have no idea what it is called so i cannot order it off rock auto and i know the mechanic will charge me double for it. fuck, can someone help?

2000 ford ranger xl 2.5L(?) 2wd standard

i have diaherreha and have been drinking koolaide, my shit comes out bright red, help me with my turk

Pup

Based
I work with blokes who have an MN as their service ute. They say nothing but bad things about.
Guaranteed a straight piped gq faggot enjoy melting pistons.

>pic related, it's my RalliUte
>inb4 hurr durr why didn't you get a 4m41
mate the v6 is the fucken shit

D21

>v4
>will a completely different engine's part work with my engine
>too retarded to google a part
You don't deserve help.

Depends, if you live inna sandbox, Hilux all day, if not, the Ranger