/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/G2AYpY4V (embed)
>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous:

i never thought it would feel this bad to like someone and not be able to tell them...

If your Valkyrie isn't a pure maiden with blonde hair DELET yourself.

>Valk
>Blonde hair

F A T
A
T

P I G G Y

E L V E S

Valkyries literally all have red hair in the lore you dumdum

Hello

Kryptia pls.

Why hello there.

add to that list

Red hair is for fakes.

braaap

>blonde hair on valk
>not choosing the superior red hair hotties

need to add you to the list

Need to add you to my list.

gay fags with ugly toons list?
yeah me too

that's flattering user
oh my

One of the only good looking characters posted here

Red hair best hair!

I'll add you to MY list

are the best

Okay

Blonde Valks are ok.

Only good blonde valk is Meguriri

I'd fuck that hard

OFFICIAL FAGGOTRY CLASS TIER LIST

(If you play the classes in the upper tiers remember that you basically possess little in the way of actual skill and are carried by how overpowered and easy to play they are)

>OP Class-carried shitter suicide tier (consider suicide if you play these)
Witch, Wizard, DK, Warrior

>Extremely strong classes (somewhat class carried but requiring more gear than the top tier)
Valkyrie, Sorc, Zerker, Striker, Tamer

>Almost balanced tier (mostly average classes with some wonky balance where one ability may be stupid strong while other aspects of the class are shit and worthless)
Ranger, Ninja, Kuno, Musa, Maehwa

Moral of the story: This game is absolute imbalanced gear based garbage dogshit and PvP is a fucking joke kys

I do not believe that you actually play the videogame.

hows middle school these days?

>only screens of the eyes
you shouldnt be shy about your body

Except I have played it longer than you

Here for the DK's!

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

>Warrior above Striker
>Striker requiring any gear at all
>Tamer above Ranger, Kuno, and Mae
>Zerker listed as strong

Nah you don't play.

Do you still erp?

Are you really this confident in your answer or are you trolling, you literally said the opposite of what the current meta is probably because you get all your information from this thread.

When will pigelf smother me with her fat thighs

Nope!

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

>Game Balance Tier:
-Wizard -Witch -Dark Knight -Striker

>Top Tier:
-Zerker (pre-nerf) -Warrior -Sorc -Valk -Ranger

>Managable Tier:
-Kuno -Maewa -Musa

>Why Even Play Tier:
-Ninja -Zerker (post-nerf) -Tamer

i am a valkyrie

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY

i mean lore wise a witch/wizard SHOULD be stronger then any of the other classes in this game lol

>says the guy with horrible taste

Hi Aska

>Striker not the best class in the game right now.
>Warrior more OP than Zerker.
>Sorc not in the balanced tier
>Ninja not in the extremely strong classes
Your list is shit and you are probably shit in the game as well.

i am not aska, this aska person does not play valkyrie

I'm sad now

>aska plays valk now

Watch out for those dogs

Why are you sad user?

Is this anemia?

Missed opportunity

Just whisper straumm, tell them how you feel.

post pet names

Nah, I just wanted to erp.

So did Videogaems really merge with Valor? Or did the guild just disassemble and scatter?

whisper them anyway

remember the dice

this is straum

merged with Valor

Jacking off to you right now

don't you dare

Why did you quit? Did you finally stick to one partner?

too late GLOPPING

pik...

no they just don't want to erp anymore

>they
I* stop posting about yourself anonymously cringelord

see
basically sums it up.

you telling me not to, only made me cum harder

Why not though? You simply just don't go from being a thirsty-fag to a pure maiden unless something happened.

they found vjera

ERPing with Vogler and Clown happened

That would make me stop ERPing too

>samefag

Tier list for people who have actually played the game part 1.

SKILL BASED GAMEPLAY TIER
>Classes that are actually overpowered

Witch/Wizard
>Some of the best damage, absurd amounts of SA/guard on skills while also having good mobility and the unparalleled support. region and node wars are literally decided by who has more protected areas to cast
DK
>Literal training wheel babby class, great damage, top tier mobility and actually unccable if played properly
Striker
>Best pvp damage in the game, lots of SA/guard skills, great mobility, literal infinite grab combos and easy as fuck to play

STRONG TIER
>Classes that are well rounded, powerful and a good choice for pvp

Warrior
>Good damage mobility with lots of safe attack options, fairly simple to play with room for actually gitting gud
Sorc
>While largely overshadowed by DK, its still quite strong when played well, scythe 100% is the best cc skill in the game post giants 100% nerf.
Maewha
>While lacking in aoe, it makes up for it with fantastic, safe damage and the best, easiest to execute mobility in the game.
Valk
>A little less safe and lower damage than the other "strong" classes, it brings good support and fantastic utility for group combat while also being a viable frontline fighter

MEDIUM TIER
>Classes that could use some buffs to bring them up to the stronger classes or are overshadowed in their roles by other classes, but otherwise aren't going to make you want to kill yourself to play

Ranger
>Spent the first year of the game being the best class overall, it fell off a bit when other classes had their awakenings released/received buffs but still has some of the best pvp damage of any class, with plenty of forward guard and bits of SA on the moveset
Tamer
>A weakness to magic damage and a lack of aoe makes it fall off hard in large group fights, but tamer is still one of the best 1v1 classes and an excellent flanker in smaller group fights
Kuno
>Lowish damage, but decent aoe and fantastic aoe cc while also being very safe with decent mobility and utility in stealth
Ninja
>In all things, its just a slightly shittier kuno but with better burst, if serpents ascension wasn't so fucking good it would be in suicide is painless tier.

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS TIER
>The actually shit classes that need buffs desperately

Musa
>Great mobility, but fuck for super armor and safe damage outside of Musa soul buffed crosscut, on the upside it shares the best mobility in the game with Maewha
Berserker
>Outdamaged by lower damaging classes classes by 2:1, while also having moves slower than the caster classes and a whole slew of other problems, its only reedeeming factor was its unawakened 100%, which has been nerfed into uselessness

agreed

Is berserker really that bad? I've seen them meme on people with their grabs and heals.

What do I play if I want to be an annoying piece of shit in PvP that can never die and has means of escaping that nobody would bother trying to PK?

calm down Vogler or Clown

Probably Kuno or Tamer

nice edit

there was nothing to edit, I'm sorry your ERP sucks

>this mad

>damage controlling this hard

>samefag

>getting so mad someone said your ERP was bad you think everyone is out to get you and "damage controlling"
never ERP with Mershay or Vogler, you can see what kind of freaks they are now

The only people who think giant are good are
1. People who have never played giant
2. People who's pvp experience are limited to 1v1s and random open world encounters.
Even then, giants aren't a threat at all if they can't kill you in a single grab combo.

It boils down to berserkers not being fun to fight against even if they're arguably the worst class in the game after their ccs were nerfed to the ground.

I'd move both ninja and maehwa down a tier, but that's just my opinion.

What another class can do off a knockdown a berserker needs 3 or more grabs to do with the same AP.
In KR, where 250+ ap and 280 dp is standard, berserkers still have trouble killing people through pot healing.

That's before you factor in the fact they lack safe damage skills, Devastation is the only move completely covered by super armor and deals very little damage, Titan Blow is literally out damaged in pvp by the auto attack if you level it.

They are also the only class to lack a collision removing iframe dash and also have the longest cc recovery time out of all the classes, so while they have some extra HP, they will always take more damage than other classes after getting caught, and have a harder time disengaging.

Using grabs in anything outside of a 1v1 is just a liability most of the time.

The heals seem really goon on paper, but in reality they are slow, in a 1v1 any class can just outdps the heals, assuming they dont outright interupt it, in node wars they are good since you have allies to hide behind, but it would be far faster for you to just stand next to a wizard/witch for them to heal you instead.

>All this game discussion in /bdog/
um hello?

im fucking done with ITC dude this guild SUCKS

Did they not erp with you?

no they did and it was bad, that's why I said assuming Straum only tried ERPing with them

>confirmed for not getting to erp with either of them
>got rejected by vogler
>got rejected by a clown

god damn, you can't make this shit up

lol I haven't done erp with anyone from the thread in weeks.