Cheap Mods

Best cheap mods (Under $100) to improve the look of an all black car? See the picture and tell me what i should do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXz0YHZqF7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put a sticker of your waifu on it

something that makes it turn

Don't have one, if I get one where should I put the sticker?

sharpie to black out your lights

My wheels weren't at full lock in that pic, whips U-turns just fine

Already have tinted taillights and cobra style headlights (looks a little tinted) I was thinking about getting some headlight bulbs that shine the blueish color, what are they? LEDs?

This.
(not mine)

Thinking about getting one, they are like $60 online :(

Smoked headlights, debadge everything, more aggressive lip spoiler and rear wing

Freedom isn't free!

Polish it more. And then even more. Every time the car stops moving rebuff and polish it.

Also get minor trim bits in black and clean those with trim restore as well and armorall the tires it makes all the difference.

Retrofit HID into the standard headlights

Different GT badges and brighter lights?

Ayyy Black stang.

Back to Black for all plastic trim, cut polish and seal the shit out of the paint

See? This. I really feel the love.

love sn95s. especially crazy track ones

Honestly didn't even realize it was an sn95 under there, looks fucking sick

attach a fleshlight to it

Black tailights and headlights. Idk how much they cost online, but wrapping them with vinyl, or I bet even a thin layer of plastidip would do the job. Does wonders on these SN95s and New Edge Mustangs. After that bulbs, change to white LED or whatever, and change those fog lights / wrap them or plastidip too. If not already tinted windows. After that maybe start doing white wraps on certain parts of the car, such as the spoiler, rear decklid, maybe even the top / hood. If you do this stuff yourself easily under 100.

How do Mustang owners get past the second fucking grade?

Sell your car, that's pretty cheap

HIDs

>Painting the reflective part of your turn signal like a spic

Put the stock rims back on.

seriously. and the stock headlights. and peel off the tint. looks like a 16 year old owns the car.

Remove the ugly spoiler. Gold tint on headlights.

Cut and polish your paint. Will make a much bigger difference than any sort of body mod.

what do you mean cut and polish? wash and wax?

Anime girl sticker

cut compound is about taking down the pain a minute amount to get out slight scratches from poorly washing the car and then polish is needed to get the shine back, it is always needed on black cars since if done right it gets out all of those small scratches you see in the sunlight and makes the paint look deeper. really just watch a youtube video on how to do it

Cutting involves using what essentially amounts to a more abrasive polish to "cut" the clear coat down, which removes scratches and paint imperfections.

Cutting will cause your paint to be sort of hazy, so polishing is needed afterwards. It removes a minuscule amount of clear coat that has hazin in it, resulting in paint that looks brand new (and in most cases, better than brand new if you do it correctly).

*that has hazing in it

Hit it with razor blades and turtlewax

>modding your shitty mustang
kys boyracer. keep it stock.

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't have a waifu
the absolute state of newfags

Keeping a shitty looking car stock, why own a car if you are not going to do stuff to it.

Paint the wheels a normal color. Like silver.

Thats the second worst color for wheels first is blue

50% or 70+% windshield tint
Giant wing
Not much else I can think of for $100

Hurr durr I don’t enjoy what you enjoy

MY NIGGAH

Short Throw Shifter
H-pipe with One Chamber Flowmasters or
X-pipe with Magnaflow Magna pipes

EGR delete
CAT deletes
Cobra Brake Calipers, rotors, and lines
Underdrive pulleys
Cold Air Intake
Chip tune
and body work. Looks, performance, and sound.

If you put a fake saleen body kit on it I will murder you.

>mustang thread
>not a single one posted uses the 10/10 stock rims

mine are stock, but some retard blacked them out, badly. Waiting to get some cash saved up before I get the paint took off and polished, or just different ones.

I've always wanted one of these but they're too rare and expensive here (Eurofag) and the only ones I can find are V6 automatics

oof, I'm sorry user. Well as long as Ford keeps selling 5.0's in Euroland, in a few years you'll be able to get a coyote for relatively cheap!

semi related, heres a 97 cobra in Japland youtube.com/watch?v=HXz0YHZqF7Y

Huge cowl hood.
Simple black rims and some really meaty tires with Hoosier painted on them.
Louvers.

Mod? Fuck appearance mods

Buy yourself a nice DA polisher, Chemical Guys Black Light and Jetseal

Boom.

There you go

Don't listen to em OP, your car looks dope

I'm starting to really like sn95s, am I becoming a Mexican?

Did you swap the heads?

just get a custom vinyl made the exact size of the logo and stick it on.

I was actually recommending mods.I probably should have pointed that out. But yea I currently have a full H/C/I PI swap with H-Pipe and flowmaster 44s dumped at the axle, EGR delete, CAT delete, CAI.

Actually currently in the middle of a 4v cobra swap, along with a 1.5" lowering kit, new struts/shocks, Cobra front brakes. Gonna get the wheels either turned back to silver polish, or different saleen style silver or cobra r chrome.

Pic related, the Lincoln mark VIII engine I'll be putting cobra heads, cams, and intake on. The only difference between this block when its finished and a stock 96-98 cobra will be a cast crank instead of a forged. (which doesn't matter, because the cast crank maxes at 600rwhp, while the rods on all 4.6 max at 450rwhp)

Lip and/or DIY gutter side skirts

Cut springs

What can i use for a D.I.Y Lip?

Anyone know any cheap ways to tint my third brake light? I was gonna buy a whole roll of tint film but its so damn expensive

reduce the weight.. especially at the wheels/driveline if at all possible

find a shop to sand blast and possibly re chrome them, if the shop that sand blasts doesnt do chroming ask for a recommendation on who to go to.

they sell the material pre-cut on American Muscle