/ggg/ Guilty Gear General

Dandy Edition

Previous thread
>

Beginner's Guide
>docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/er5nGvA
steamcommunity.com/id/ag42/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl.

my execution isnt good enough to do the missions TT

lmao dead game

bump

Keep practicing, you can do it

its literally just super canceling i suck to hard

Drop the game, you won't ever be able to do it.

shut up user

There anyone in the Asia region in these threads?

Could do with some fine anons to play with.

There's an Aussie that posts sometimes. Closest to Asia I've seen.

Order Sol sounds really bitter and aggressive. While vanilla Sol is just plain rude.

Will April ever return?

Yep, this is intentional. The thing to know about Sol is that he was really intense and hostile until about GGX, where meeting Dizzy and being confronted with the possibility that she is his daughter and that he might have killed Aria when killing Justice caused him to "apply the breaks" a bit. He was bordering on being a villain protagonist before then.

Basically Sol and Ky meeting Dizzy in GGX is the most important moment in the lore. It changed all three of them for the better.

She has probably been sold as a sex slave at this point.

Johnny wouldn't let that happen to his KAZOKU will he?

>"Oh, you looked under the bed, April? That's bad."
>"You really should have stopped being so nosy when you had the chance."
>"You don't trust me? Don't be silly, we're friends. At least I think we are."
>April? Are you scared? You're shaking."
>"Go ahead, tell Johnny. With my cuteness, anything will be forgiven."
April will be back, she's just taking a bit of a time out.

there are australian lobbies every night. come join our discord discord.gg/er5nGvA

anyone here play melty?

lol no

I haven't in a long time, but yes. I mained Full Moon style Warcueid.

Which waifus are beginner friendly?

Can't you just fuse with the BB general and make some sort of arcsys game general?

I've heard May is good for beginners, but still not as simple as someone like Sol or Ky. Well maybe you can try Ky, I mean, he isn't a girl, but I bet if you dressed him correctly he would look like one.

Elphelt is one of the characters recommended for beginners, along with Sol, Ky, Leo, Sin, and Raven.

No

Nah, their's some oversensitive fags that cry if you say BB sucks or some shit, even if you do it in a GG thread.

Jack-O is the easiest.

Take it up with /blaz/, they're the ones so opposed to it.

Should I play Elphelt or Jam?

Something I'm struggling with as a new player is getting out of the corner. I'm playing against my friend who's Sol and he just kind of gets me in the corner and then keeps attacking me until he gets a confirm and then I die pretty much.

What should I be looking for in how to get better at fighting against/preventing this? What are my options once I'm in the corner and he's wailing on me? I'm playing Axl, but I'm assuming this is sort of a generic GG concept

Elphelt if you want big boobies

Jam if you want pointy boobies

I'm poor, but not that fucking poor.

Remember Faultless Defense, it pushes them back when they hit you so you can get some breathing room. Remember blitz attack. If you have some time to activate it you can repel them. Remember dead angles, if you hit with it it'll knock their ass across the screen and get them off you if the pressure is too much.

This and just blitz shield in general, if you manage to use it correctlt then you can follow with a combo or a super that will manage to get you out of the corner.

Will blitz shield work on gunflame/projectiles? Something he does is he does a combo into my block, gunflames, and then YRC jump aerial attacks. Should I try to jump up myself? Just keep blocking?

Charged blitz should catch both of those

you want to use fd to push him back so you have room to throw out a normal / iad out. Also, general rule with axl is that your dead angle is garbage so dont try to use it to much. Your dp is good tho dont be afraid to throw it out.

Sometimes. I main C-Wara because I'm too much of a brainlet to play Aoko.

Too many Jams around lately, go for Elphy

I was going to but /v/ GG threads started sprouting just as I was became serious about grinding out matches against the MB Discord.

Boobeh

I am just now about to load the game up for the first time. Wish me luck /ggg/ as I may never return.

Will S-Ko get an upgrade too if she comes back?

Stick with Sol

Sol with Sol

Just in case though, you're a radio

Fuck outta here Freddie

>tfw still can't IAD

>watching Sign's story mode
>Bedman kills the fucking dog
What the fuck Bedman

tfw all his effortto redeem himself with bringing everyone he killed back went to shit. I kinda feel bad for him.

I don't even know how it's supposed to be done.

956 input

>tfw killing a puppy is the most compassionate thing Bedman has done.

Goddamn this thread really dies when US posters aren't here.

His entire plan actually got cucked. Seriously he thought he was doing something good, and was tricked with no way to fix anything now.

Some of us are here. Just can't keep bumping the thread by myself

How do I iad with stick? I just can't do it consistently. It's so easy on keyboard.

Ky has it good, too good.

The dude was a child soldier during the shittiest time in human history, cut him some slack.

press up let go of the stick move the stick forward with your fingers

I HOPE YOU TWO LIVE HAPPILY GOD DAMMIT

You have to return the stick to neutral in between inputs.

OS is also pure unga. If he gets in xrd I'm picking him.

Yeah, Bedman was being used from the start. He even mentions that he had a plan to activate the Absolute World, himself. But decided to team up with Ariels because she was the first person he was ever able to have human contact with (in any capacity that they would remember him), and he considered her a friend for that reason alone. So he decided that he was going to help her because he thought they had the same goals.

GG's story mode talks a lot about what an individual defines as "the world" because what is truly important to someone will always be context specific to an individual's life and that it's difficult to morally judge one's decisions when their world is at stake, whatever that may be. It's depicted as a positive thing normally, like Ky's family, May's friends, the people Chipp protects, and so on. Bedman is an example of that taken to an extreme negative. That's what his conversation with Axl was about. Both were in a situation where the only way to get back their loved one, or their world, was to sacrifice literally everything and everyone else. Bedman was fully willing to do that, Axl learned that he wasn't after their conversation.

What's under the bed?

Nobody who can ever be proven to have met May, or anyone who will ever become a romantic rival for "her" Johnny.

i still find it really cool on how bedmans this really nice kind of evil, where he thought that he could eventually fix all the wrongs he knew he was doing for the sake of his sister, and with his plan he was eventually going to turn everything right as it was supposed to be. but he gets fucking rocked by ariels and probably turns into one of the more sad villians i have seen in a video game story because everything goes wrong for him and not the protag.

That's funny, I could have sworn I saw sandals.

Testing some more Elphelt loops

twitchtv/hatsugi

... Stop.

This is what I'm doing. I'm doing 956 or 754, but it feels the dash is coming too slowly if it comes at all. Maybe I'm not doing it fast enough or something. Also, sometimes I fail to do a precise diagonal and end up going 6956/4754. Could that be an issue?

How's Ramlethal even close to bottom tier? How can she be bottom tier and Millia top? This fucking characters is disgusting.
YES I'M MAD.

because you can hit her swords and they disappear

FUCK

>Hit HS sword
>Get hit by j.S
>Die

If May doesn't get giant tits in the next game I'm gonna be disappointed.

I joined yesterday but work work work. Keen to get some practice against other ppl tonight.

Maybe if you post some more creepy May closups I could forget a thing or two. Can you hook me up?

Do you use your arm when you're playing stick? I find myself using arm movements when trying to do dashes/backdashes, and getting pretty sore/sloppy after I play for a while.

Sometimes for 360s, otherwise no.

Fuck that, we need breasts of all sizes, not a ton of cowtits

lmao dude just don't get hit by the 2S

>actually liking amateur sillicone boobjobs

I have a few. Sure.

May has the worst type of breasts, small breast.

Medium breasts are great, big breasts are great, flat is great, but small breasts? Get that shit out of my face.

I guess I should try to lessen my arm movements. I find my movements get very imprecise when my arm tires out. Do you use your wrist or your fingers more?

The real problem for me are the S and j.S, honestly. Occasionaly the j.HS. (and of course the obligator corner carry into vortex)

I made an open room on PC EU, it's called "Virgin Noobs 420", pls join.

I was thinking posing mode examples, but sure. Is there even a place where people post these?

>angry chinese woman preparing to kill child
Aka: Typical day in China

Mainly fingers.

Dunno, I got a ton of them though. I think I dropped 98k in W$ already. Figure mode is addicting.

Playing with Ramlethal online losing almost every single game having only a slight grasp of what I'm doing and what's going on but at least I'm having fun.

I don't know about you but I'd fuck May.

Reminder that if you haven't gotten the game down to a decent extent by 50 hours you should just give up as you will never be any good.
Free wins anyone? steamcommunity.com/id/ag42/

That is haram, do not lewd May

Anyone wanna play on PSN?

Where?