Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: Pending
>Gacha: 08/23 - 08/28 (Kana, Ayuna)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/23 - 08/30 MillionLive Collection (Minako, Makoto, Reika)
>Gacha: 08/22 - 08/31 (Miya, Iori, Umi)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- STARLIGHT MASTER 13 Sweet Witches' Night preview: - HOTCHPOTCH FESTIV@L!! (Oct 7th/8th) PV: - KR episode 18 sub: - ML Update (Aug 26th): - NANA EXPOSED: - ML Pacific League Baseball event report: - SM iPhone cases: - ML multi-live vocal mixes: - Blooming Clover chapter 6 preview: - ML @AniSama 2017 setlist: - U149 chapter 18 TS: - TD Thank You! 51 solos: - CG Theater 954 raw: - Karen's birthday: >Archive of : archive.is/YMVUH
- LoS bursts: - SM @AniSama 2017 setlist:
UPCOMING:
Aug 30th: SideM Cybernetics Wars drama CD, CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story BDs
Sep 3rd: SideM Pacific League Baseball
Sep 6th: SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maaya_taso/status/901815835966160896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's nice, seeing a VA draw their own character.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

9000 green coins in and still not a single event card drop. Fuck this N ticket and 200 coin bullshit.

BEST FRIENDS and possibly more

!!

Calm down N

Waiting time for Ranko is so long
Hope that Shizuka will entertain me for a while

What the fuck

They seriously need to fix the drop rates for N tickets and 200 coins, or make the event cards based on green coin accumulation, not as part of a gacha like this.

I just hope the ranking idol in the anniversary event is someone I don't care about. I need a break after the chuuni sprint.

They did for the first event. They made it green coin accumulation at least 15k points to get all three cards

Shizuka please visit me in your nurse outfit.

I bet it'll be Sachiko.
I swear if they do something like improve rewards after the anniversary I'm going to be mad.

It's going to be Sakura

Skinship

RIP Satomi

It'll be Sae and that'll be the most competitive event in history.

She is going to be RIP soon anyway at the rate she consumes sugar.

You don't need to continue attention whoring. We get it, you bought a bunch of doujins, scan them or stop.

I love you Karen. A lot.

It would be even worse than KWSM's event.

They should let you earn the cards through both ways, really. If you're lucky enough you may get the cards right away, but if you aren't, you can still get the cards through grinding.

>I swear if they do something like improve rewards after the anniversary.

I wouldn't be surprised. The rewards in Granblue have been improved in general the past couple of months too.

At the very least, all I'm asking for is to increase the Star Shekel rewards per tier or maybe put in a few free single gacha roll tickets. For example, there is literally no difference between the T4 and T5 rewards at the moment. All that T4 has over T5 at the moment is an extra Event SR. Not much use for that aside from fodder really. They didn't even increase the amount of trainer tickets or Star Shekels you get between T4 and T5.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Do you have enough million jewels to get her SSR?

New Wave for the New year!

One hour until another day finishes and still no Minako. I have begun to worry that I may not get to wahhoi after all.

As long as they don't add anything significant for T1, I won't be mad. Probably.

Tama-chan getting ready to wreck some shit!

I hope they don't. That would encourage people to aim for higher tiers and push the points average up across the board.
I like me my comfy T5s.

Yes, but that was when the cards were still accumulation based. This time there's no guaranteed card drop at x green coins, and it always seems like the drop rates for the nonlimited trash is ridiculously high. I mean fuck, at 9000 you'd think I'd at least have half of the limited drops by now. Caravan drops in SS seem generous by comparison.

T1 SAKURA SSR

Event costumes for T3 and above
Alt color for T1

I don't even remember Tamami getting a card like this.

holy bread

I'm gonna tickle Tama-chan's tummy to make her giggle and as soon as she drops her guard I'm gonna kiss her mouth.

I am doing my absolute best to raise jewels. At the moment I have 24.3k, with 700 being paid. If her SSR isn't limited though I will have to wait for a ticket and keep hoarding for a limited if she ever gets one.

It's going to be Izumi
Because of Blue privileges

Post proof. I want to see your 24k jewels for karen.

>I like me my comfy T5s.

Chihiro doesn't. She likes it better if people are running around in a panic with their asses on fire just like headless chickens. More likely to spend Jewels for Stamina that way.

It's from an Idol Live Royale. It's the same card associated with the time Tamami went on the date with Producer in the underwater aquarium.

How come you wanna see proof?

Because you might be a liar like Shiho's husband that didn't even T1

Mary gets kisses.

I see. Well I do love Karen. I have her first SR maxed out.

>Chihiro doesn't. She likes it better if people are running around in a panic with their asses on fire just like headless chickens. More likely to spend Jewels for Stamina that way.
Aiming for T1 this time made me think about this. I started with around 38k jewels and now I'm left with around 30k I had some stam drinks stocked up, sure, but that got me to like 30k points tops. They're probably not earning much from event rankers, outside maybe the very top few.
(Possibly higher jewel cost on grooves because you don't get to S clear stuff for more free jewels)

Hopefully you get her SSR.

Do you at least have Makoto or Reika?

That's totally some Roco art.

Me too user. Me too.

I dunno. Mobage Chihiro is a being of pure greed and evil, but SS Chihiro seems to subscribe to the notion that if you keep your players happy they'll be happy to give you money.
As someone who has spent around $300 on SS and dropped every predatorial gacha game I tried it seems to have worked on me.

Luckily, yes. But I would trade em both for Minako.

Hilariously enough, people here argued about the point you made just now before.

In any case, I don't think that most players have a stockpile of a gajillion StaDri. (I mean, I do, but I'm not most players) The bursts of paranoia in the last couple of hours probably still made some people crack a few Jewels for Stamina. Granted, those were most likely still free Jewels, but the more depleted your free Jewels stock is, the more likely you are to buy paid Jewels when gacha rolls around. And that's when Chihiro wins.

Fair point. Deplete the jewel stock in some way.

> It's the same card associated with the time Tamami went on the date with Producer in the underwater aquarium.

Still my favorite Tamami theater. And she was only there in like two panels!

I'm glad Aoba takes care of me. She's about to give me 300 jewels just for showing up to work in half an hour.

Yeah Chihiro doesn't really get much from occasional rankers. But those who HAVE to T1 every event? They pretty much keep SS in the top grossing when the gacha is almost over.

Wanna kiss her

And regular SSS rankers, I suppose. They also potentially need to roll every new fucking OP card that comes out so they can keep up with the fan gain per song.

I was wondering for those who T1'd events before, do you use the x2 feature when grinding for event tokens or not?

I 2x'd throughout. No way I could've made it to 170k like I did otherwise. It takes so much time to gather tokens even using 2x, mind you.

To be fair, Tamami has no "good parts of her body" except maybe her cute face.

sexy pork

>That stingray was soo huge.

I guess you can say that

STINGRAY WO MITSUMETETAAAAAA

What the fuck is the Japanese of Stingray anyway?

Kotori, Aoba and Chihiro had sex with me just for showing up to work.

And her clitoris.

Side-Homos at Anisama.

I think I fall in love with SM. Just watched their 1st live and that was surprisingly good. I'm now listening to SM discography and I hate myself for missing out their songs.

Her ahoge

Please stop posting pictures of me online.

>Will that really suit Tamami-chan, I wonder...
Poor Tamami, even in universe she's not attractive.

>What the fuck is the Japanese of Stingray anyway?

"Ei" apparently.

Yoko is just implying that Tamami isn't for lewd.

And she's right.

Mika is my whore

Yoko is always right.

CG is the only spin off which has little effort put into lives
Well, until the 4th live happened, anyway

Mika is a Good Girl, not a whore.

Tomoka show me your breasts

She's both.

cute cat

Big heart

Don't call my wife a whore.

As expected of the healthy lifestyles idol

your wife is my personal bitch

Until next year then.

My whore is your wife.

I like Nao pubic hair

And here's Uchida siblings (Ranko and Kaoru) performing together in Anisama stage.

twitter.com/maaya_taso/status/901815835966160896

Morikubo World!

Is CRIMSON LOVERS is the only other Dark Haruka song since I Want?

There won't be a next year.
We're all gonna die.

Made for kissbullying.

Does it really count as Dark Haruka if it's a Haruka/Chihaya duet?

>No under the desk or individuals dolls
Traitorous bitch.

Please don't blame Morikubo for fanart.

Happy birthday Karen.

They still all love Nono.

I know but that's the level of desperation I have.

I'ma blame Morikubo for EVERYTHING and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me!
Way to make Vettel lose to Hamilton, Morikubo.