2019 GMC Sierra

"Haha, hey am I country yet?" the truck.

What are your thoughts on this new ultimate city-boy pickup truck?

"Ultimate city boy pickup"
>Not posting the RAM with a tablet and coil rear suspension.
come on now

Isn't it a light duty pickup either way?

>coil rear suspension
Mate GM boasts on how this truck "rides like a Cadillac" because it has Mag ride suspension. If anything, both this and the new RAM are ultimate city boy trucks.

yes

No one's country anymore, life has become way too comfortable.

Has potential

Are they still using he 5.3

that off green color looks amazing

looks grey to me

Aluminum body panels- no thank you

What's the point in NO2 on that yacht? It desn't even have good tires, let alone suspension.

CARBON FIBER BED

What's wrong with Aluminum body panels?

Nah nah nah nah. It's a professional's truck anyone who has money and wants to flaunt it buys a Denali. Ram is City Boy trying to look country because they chew tobacco. Or it's niggers. FORD and CHEVROLET are working man's trucks.

I wish I could get a Sierra/Silverado with out all the fucking chrome on the front.

It's still better than a sedan even if you never use it as a truck.

It does 0-60 in under 6 from the factory. Naws and a tune just wakes it up a little.

I bet you that thing is at least 600hp

Get a WT or the midnight ultrablack monster black mamba edition.

a v6 camry does 0-60 in under 5 seconds, it's still a camry

Can it tow 10k+ lbs?
Does it have 4x4?
Can it go off road?
Does it have a bed you can occasionally put things in?

You can't beat the versatility of a pickup.

It's actually their "popular" Granite Blue color.

That's because you're fucking retarded

I don't give a fuck what their website says, that's off green

fuck you too

It's Forrest green

WTs are chromed as well.

Chill out, you sperg. No need to get your panties in a bunch when someone corrects your sensitive ass lol

This is what $60,000 looks like.

I know it's the Silverado, but the interior is the same shit.

Weak. I guess you need to get the "custom" trim to get rid of the chrome.

I think the work truck comes in black, with a chrome option. LT and higher has chrome standard and custom (body color trim) as an option

Legitimate question here, what exactly is the point of GMC anyway? I kinda get them doing trucks because some people want an up scale version of the sliverado (that’s a why question in of itself). But the rest of the line up?, I mean chevy is for the lower class entry level people (except for the performance division), then Buick is middle class, and finally you have upper class/luxury with Cadillac. So why have a GMC crossover, van, suv? Don’t anyone actually buy that it’s somehow more rugged then any other GM brand? I don’t know maybe GM figure the mans going to buy a truck and then everything else for the misses

Dunno it's the same as the BRZ/FRS. More choices I suppose.

>ultimate city boy pickup
>Most of them are bought/driven by rich ranch owners that are old lazy fucks

k

Not really. Ranch owners go for the 3500 HD Denali's. Luxury trim half tons are pretty popular mall crawlers.

>Most of them are bought/driven by rich ranch owners that are old lazy fucks
>most of them

Yeah... right.

The GMC trucks have a stronger driveline through their lineup which makes them popular fleet vehicles and the famous 6.2l engine.
Another thing is the joke: a man wants a real truck without the shame of buying a chevy

GMC
A
Y

M
A
N
S

C
H
E
V
Y

>doesn't live in a place with a lot of farming
ask me how I know.

No it doesn't.

Z71 does it too, but then you have to pay for the Z71. Custom only works with red, black, and white I think. Z71 will body color the front end of any color truck.

I guess ur right. 12 inch tablet as a screen in a pickup truck is super retarded.

Funnily enough, the soyboys buying this truck will never tow anything, never use 4x4, will absolutely never ever take it off road and they will never put anything in the bed.
Pavement princess trucks are worthless and should be destroyed.

why does GMC still exist? how even?

all of their vehicles are LITERALLY copypaste from Chevy.

What's the point of 4x4? It's not like every destination is going to be in the mountains. All farms that I've been too were easily accessible with 2 wheel drive, even the ones with terrible muddy roads with potholes and a 30 degree slope were fine to get into with an old Nissan Sentra. Maybe it's because we don't have snow in California.

They keep coming true

the WT comes with chrome around/through the radiator

I think they look(ed) better

Fleet sales and boomers.

you never see their low-trim models at dealers because they are sold en-mass at huge discounts to government entities and commercial customers buying work trucks while the high trim models sit around at dealerships waiting for some Boomer looking for a truck to drive to Home Depot in with a few nicer features than the average Silverado.

and dont think they are poor sellers; GMC barely exists outside of North America but they have the same annual revenue as all of Porsche.

i actually really like their All Terrain X package for the Sierra 1500 SLT but maybe i just have a thing for Sports Bars on trucks.

what's the purpose of these oversized and overblinged vehicles anyway?
Is it because average american can't get inside anything smaller?

The only people I've seen driving pickup trucks here are construction workers

I live in southern Texas in basically the middle of nowhere and it's just what people drive down here. Plus it floods regularly and having a truck helps. Most people here actually use a truck for what's intended.

>city-boy pickup truck

I mostly seem the as work trucks.

>GMC barely exists outside of North America
Actually, GMC is GM's luxury brand in the Gulf
No, really

big trucks are the ultimate multi-purpose vehicle in the US, even if a lot of people dont actually use all their capabilities too often. its a tall vehicle with a commanding ride height and great visibility over other cars and the sheer size makes it safer than a lot of other vehicles in accidents. there is a big torquey V8 in the front, lots of room in the front seat and a big bed in the back to haul shit if needed. the back seats arn't exactly S Class tier luxury but they can fit 2 adults, some kids or a dog so they can be used as kid haulers and oversized grocery-getters just as well as work trucks hauling lumber. being a truck they ride higher than other vehicles and can handle rough conditions on and off the road, carry at least 1000lb in the bed and tow several times their own weight easily.

people with big boy jobs typically have to be at the jobsite regardless of weather. in some places in america, it can snow up to two feet, in which nothing but a capable 4x4 can get you safely to and from work. especially when weather is volatile and can snow you in while you are at work.

>extended cab

You know I always hated crew cabs (still do) and extended cabs. But the new extended cab is actually pretty good. Enough room in the back for non-manlets and to store some belongings of yours you don't want in the bed. It's just right.

I hope automakers don't axe this configuration like how they did with the single cabs.

its called double cab.

Oh.