Does seafoam actually work or is just snake oil

Does seafoam actually work or is just snake oil

Snake oil

Snake foam

sea snake

It kind of works.

Depends if you look at it as panacea, 'This is only $10 lol who needs a mechanic to check things' additive.

its snake oil, PEA is all that works and even that is hit or miss depending on what you want it to do

Works to clean crank case before oil changes. Works to clean the fuels system

Fixed the hesitation issues on my car.

It's just kerosene with a little naptha and rubbing alcohol mixed in. No science wizardry involved.

Cleaned out the oil residue in the air lines on my old Audi turbo. Worked well for that.

It will clean an engine out but its full of shit when it suggests it heals headgaskets and all the other malarkey the can alludes to helping. Its essentially a solvent equivalent of an "Italian tuneup"

It works but to get real results you have to use alot of it

It cleared the evap cel on my miata.

It works in some ways like through the vacuum lines on neglected cars.

But so does water, so...

Lmao saved

What about hyperlube?

except the seafoam wouldn't have touched the evap system? (unless your talking about the shit you add to your gas, which is not what OP's pic is)

Kept my carbs cleaned and is good for carbs and injectors on motorcycles

It's pretty much the same mix of petroleum solvents, just in an aerosol can.

Little column A, little column B. Helped with my lifter tick but doesn't do shit with the injectors unless you literally pull them out and soak it.

Yes and no. The most effective way to use it is to get rid of carbon deposits in the engine and that's by spraying it into a vacuum line while the engine is running.

Its petroleum distillates and petroleum cleans all things shiny and new.