15 Years experience in butt giving
"~i've been giving ma butt sinse i were 8 years and yo has to contract i"

>implying he is ever going to try work

notice no tattoos
hair grows back and piercings heal

You don't get to bring friends!

Did you bring your kneepads?

>I'm here for the interview!

Welcome aboard! We gave a nigger a job. I'm sure you can do better.

We need an adult here, not a child

You're hired, you've got the job for the managerial possition at Bioware(tm)

>You're hired, you've got the job for the managerial possition at Ethereum

Here it looks like you have the skills to do the job and are very good at it.

You're hired!

What's the actual position? President of the United States?

>Couldnt do any worse than that idiot in the White House at the moment

He/she/it could possibly be hired ar a hottopic, spencer gifts or new burry comics. Thats it

Reminds me of the scene in SLC Punk, where he goes into a job interview with the word FUCK written on his shirt.

no you are not

Not sure what gender that thing is, but it's looks is only one side of it

It's even more twisted inside, all that feminist propaganda, white guilt and love for mentally disturbed people like transgenders and such.

dont want any kind of that shit in my office

we had an interview a few days ago the guy shoved up with an okay cv and it was obvious he knew his shit.

problem is he shows clear signs of autism.

we can't make up our minds about that. shouldn't be too bad if he does his job well but there is an other autist at the firm and everyone especially the women are creeped out by him.

women are creeped out at anything that doesn't look like the ideal representation of a male, you shouldn't trust their opinions on delicate things like this desu

The autist just want to work and live the rest of his awkward life. Give him purpose or give him death

>especially the women are creeped out by him
this has to be bait
profitable firms shouldn't have any women in them

>letting women control your company

yeah well no man would do their job for the money they ask.
we are an engineering firm all the administration is 100% women but among the engies only like 3% and 2% is only interns.

no i was just commenting on how tense the air gets around that guy, i can't help but notice it people can hardly wait for him to go the fuck away. women refuse to be left alone with him at late hours and stuff sounds also weird.

yeah i know... i just want to make sure it's worth it for the potential problems it creates.

>women get creeped out
This made me fucking angry.

if you can get men to work in call centers you can get them to do that shit

seriously
fucking bane of my existence
ZERO interest in solving problems
the asshole in OP would be less deleterious to the bottom line because all he'd do is sit around and send snaps

I'm here for the job interview

>tfw sperg just tryna make it big
>work my ass off
>try to socialize but everyone hates me
>some dumb cunt reports you for being creepy
>lose job

Why are white trash so fucking dumb? Is it genetic or does living in poverty for so long just lower your IQ?

We don't hire the disabled.

You're a faggot.
>hue hue found the drmpf supporter, so easy XDDD
You're still a faggot.

>fire lazy women for lack of tolerance
>hire more competent employees
Just saved your company faggot

people that look like this dont seriously want to work in an office environment. They want their art to be understood, they want to be able to complain about capitalism and why the 1% are keeping us all down

>women's opinions matter

enjoy your decaying business and slowly drying up pool of talent who avois your pathetic "company"

>we are an engineering firm all the administration is 100% women but among the engies only like 3% and 2% is only interns.
>all the administration is 100% women
hahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha

Kill yourself, I'm sure you'll want to once the company goes under.

would you hire a single dude that 10 or 20 of your employees of many years gonna strongly dislike even if he is competent? or you would hire a sociable enough guy that has the same competence? that's the question nothing else.
they don't control the company the just make it run smoothly. in the weeks one or two of them took a leave we noticed crap stopped running smoothly they take care of a lot of shit.
you can get men do the same job for a lot more money and they wouldn't do it half as well. females brain work differently they are way better at multitasking.
that's how you make a company stop working. good luck with your shit advice!
they are also employees. and they have a right for safe work environment to a degree. that is sadly why i can't keep a pet tiger in the office... or a giant spider. that would be cool too.
well in the past few years we doubled the company income every year them bitches sure know how to ruin shit huh?

Hookworms. Look it up.

good lord what a horrible idea. People like this are reproducing? I thought most tattoo places refuse to do face tattoos because they are such are horrible idea.

>faggot
>XDDD

Go and be 12 somewhere else, boy

Why do all women type this?

Embarassing

Profitable firms should have mostly women since they make 70 cents for every dollar a man makes so a company can just eliminate 30% of expenses by just hiring women

For what, a position at Hot Topic?

what the fuck are you smoking? is it crack? it's bad for you user. drugs are bad.

;)

in that case they can just automate all of the jobs
those highly compensated, white collar jobs that require a lot of heuristic reasoning and creativity
that will be cheapest and obviously the work will get done

you can only automate highly menial jobs for now.
any job that entails creativity personal contact and intuition for now is safe from automation for a couple of decades.

I'm seeing double, six crusty!

Also hey Chris