Why are car guys so mean

why are car guys so mean

Repressed emotions

childhood abuse

because busted knuckles hurt like a sonuvabitch and no one wants to hear whining after hours in the garage

i just want to learn about cars but everyone is so mean when you make a mistake or if you dont know as much as them

stop hanging out with your dad's friends.

they never give me a turn to do stuff

before I got into cars I thought that bimmerfags are some wannabe gangsta ass gopniks looking for trouble and being cunts.
But then I got into cars and met them and they are pretty cool guys.
It also revealed that audifags are retarded wannabe ass gopniks

Most car guys are pretty cool.

Most people here are not car guys but are some random busriders.

Most of them are poor or "rich poor" AKA lower middle class who think they made it.

fpbp

Luv u 2 bby

because it makes them feel superior to you, and even though you might have other skills automotive knowledge is masculine so when you don't have it they see you as less of a man

but that makes no sense because i tell them that i want to learn and nobody is born with that knowledge. im just trying to learn!!!!!!!!!!!1

just avoid the VAG, WRX, Evo, and BMW faggots. they are the very worst humans. the rest are bad too

bimmers are okay for the cheapest entry level rwd but they are fucking boring seeing as 90% of the cars at the meet are just bimmers

stripped out e30 on coils does not fuck around tho

in my case it's because i don't actually give a shit about anything, cars included, and i use all my hobbies as an escape from how empty i am inside, so i just act like a dick because i have nothing

Eh it depends where you live, over here it’s mostly muscle cars and jdm at car meets. I like bimmers because they have excellent driving feel, are inexpensive used, easy to work on and have pretty good interiors generally. And well because I’ve been obsessed with them since childhood

but i actually care and i always ask questions but everyone is still mean

that might be extremely irritating to some

Fuck off frogposter, you're a fucking disappointment to your father

Purchase rationalization. They spent tems of thousands on their car, so it must be the best. And if their car isn't the best at least their brand has to be the best.

Be my gf

Most men are terrible teachers and cannot adequately explain what they know. Further, their only method of correction is to belittle the student. Occasionally you find a teacher but they're fairly uncommon.

In a way I feel like your belittling most men. Are you a lesbian perhaps?

Expensive hobby. Basically this

I'm not