/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Dead branch edition.

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Possible DB/HP party today!

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/222213-im-leaving-this-server/
youtube.com/watch?v=bvvfKRfVgHg
pastebin.com/krx7WcLd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

average retard player

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/222213-im-leaving-this-server/

What about Restart?

If you go through the archives for the past 20 /rog/ threads you'll find the same arguments and whining about Re;start.

Imo it ain't worth it to play yet, hopefully they'll fix the DDoS/bot problems but I guess in the meantime play some Origins with us fsm :)

The only argument is bots and at least they're trying to work on it. This is literally the only shot left at a legitimate RO experience.

>Renewal mechanics in classic
>Full blown cash shop in classic

>"the only argument is bots"
false

bots, ddos/lag, p2w shop items (+more coming), mvp/miniboss cards DO NOT DROP (and will never drop), people with YEARS of woe supplies because of the total clusterfuck account registration that allowed hundreds of millions of zeny worth of kp/wp to be collected by single players, BUGS BUGS BUGS half the shit doesn't work because it's a cookie cutter copy of some chink server

and
fucking
so
on

>Re;start
>it ain't worth it to play yet
>yet
Economy is fucked forever. The only way to play it is literally running 100 bots 24/7.

(ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~!
I wish i can put this in my name

Is there a life after wolves?

TF2

>they're trying to work on it
>server is a literal copy of thRO and pRO (even 2-2 release dates and the recent "no MVP cards" fiasco)
>except both thRO and pRO have a working bot protection since day one
>and way less lag with 5 times the "players"
>and less downtime/maintenance
>and a DB that actually works and doesn't leads to rollbacks
Sure goyim, WP is working on it, but they are short of money. Keep buying more cashshop stuff and selling it for zeny to botters so they can fix this mess.

people unironically believe that restart is anything but a cash grab

i feel bad for them, some of them actually just wanted to relive their youth

your youth is gone, you will never get it back

cherish every moment

and come play origins with us

thread is gonna die

UMA DELICIA

not dying

why dont u fags try ROMobile with the english patch. You can look at something different and decent compared to the last 10 years of your existance

Lets be real. You guys were never competitive in WoE in the first place.

did someone say WoE

can't download without a chinese ip
can't register an account without a chinese id number

wrong and wrong

have u even googled in the last 2 months

shits ez as fuck to download on either platform. All you need is a phone number to receive a text for registration.

I don't even mean WoE. The inflation is out the roof, so is impossible for legit players to buy rare cards or expensive gear. Good luck farming all your stuff at x1 rates.

Back in my day I did

So, you got full carded +9/+10 gear at x1 rates without trading nor buying a single item/card?

I'm going to need some proof, son.

I think you're greatly exaggerating prices and the inability to occasionally buy things.

reminder that RO was the only MMO cursed by a bot that ran 100% on packets without having to rely on the client in a single bit

A month ago, a box of sivervine (AKA, your source of cheap consumables and base of re:tard economy), was around 90k-100k zeny. Today, in this server populated by a 75% of bots (who, seems help the economy and totally don't increase the inflation) the cheapest box is 300k. +9 gear vary between 15 and 30 millions, good luck farming the zeny and gear without botting.

Only in iRO.

excuse you?
youtube.com/watch?v=bvvfKRfVgHg

>nov 27, 2007

>was the only MMO
and only reason why kRO doesn't have these many bots anymore is because the servers barely reach Warpportal-classic population tiers

The only reason why kRO doesn't have these many bots anymore is because openkore doesn't work in kRO anymore. Nor does in thRO or pRO.

Also, good luck making 100 accounts for kRO. FFS, you don't even need to confirm a mail in iRO.

>is because openkore doesn't work in kRO anymore
it does though? not the github variant but many botting BBS's have functional support for 2017 clients.
>Nor does in thRO or pRO.
does on both, kore 0 functional bypasses are sold for like 200$

I don't know about variants, since I ain't really interested in botting a gook keknewal server. Opekore doesn't work, that's for sure.

>you can buy a keylogger for $200
You must be sub 60 IQ to do that. Also, I'm going to need some proofs.

>Opekore doesn't work, that's for sure.
Maybe not "Opekore" but basic kore works.

>You must be sub 60 IQ to do that. Also, I'm going to need some proofs.
how fucking new are you to RO? Byasses are sold on the regular to both pservers and officials (not really officials as generally you either have none (iRO) or you have ones that get bypasses publically released (bRO, jRO, kRO)

The safeengine safeguard method was decompiled and released to the public nearly a month ago, so anyone with more than "60 IQ" could easily fix this around and sell it for profit. The charge rates for kore 0 functional (aka make that shit work in disgusting perl ridden kore instead of bypassing it in client and injecting) are fucking inane and can only be accessed by terrible forums and jumping trough like 30 loops because letting it go public for free and without protection would get that shit fixed in mere hours to days.
pastebin.com/krx7WcLd

>no single proof
wew

Even if I believe you (you won't came to an anonymous imageboard to tell lies, right?), I'll bet most thais and pinoys won't pay $200 for a bypass that would be fixed sooner than later. And the ones who do it won't make the 75% of the server.

>Even if I believe you (you won't came to an anonymous imageboard to tell lies, right?), I'll bet most thais and pinoys won't pay $200 for a bypass that would be fixed sooner than later.
Yeah because all of those public gepard bypasses are just fucking lying around everywhere, right?
And surely openkore by now has a default gepard bypass that allows kore 0 to work :)
Clearly tRO and phRO went and bought into safeengine and left gepard behind because they just felt like they needed a new anticheat that costs an incredibly retarded amount.

but hey, it's /rog/ afterall

>I'll bet most thais and pinoys won't pay $200 for a bypass that would be fixed sooner than later.
lol
>thais
>fix anticheats instead of making mass amounts of money off of them

put that garbage on iRO though, and it'll be fixed and bypassed in basic github openkore by a month by that openkore leading autist who has been running the project for 15 years now

>discussing cheating instead of playing the game

>talk about botting
>an actual interesting thing because it requires a lot of packet, game and programming knowledge
>or talk about
>A) another shitty private server that doesn't even have content, trans or a population
>B) talk about super saiyan kiknoobil, either with a weeb who is proud of paying 20 dollars a month to play on a supersaiyan p2w server or a retarded mexican knob eater who does nothing but AFK in town waiting for his handouts and instance/gramps resets

What happened to the Classic RO server that's also on WP?

Botting is the game on iRO.

The retarded f2p cashgrab? It was worse than any pserver and died in less than a year. Just look at re:tard to see it again in real time.

damn this thing is still alive?

/rog/ will live forever!

no it isn't

>WP
it's shit by default

Should I make a qt brewer or reroll a knight till trans comes out

I remember you

el bumpo

don't fall for the knight meme

Can we discuss why is assassin the best class?

it's not without EDP

Been watching a lot of fate recently and just wanna weeb out by making a qt Mordred that will rank for me

*Tank

What's so good about OriginRO?

Is the less bad server ATM.

it's balanced

you can actually play with experienced people from /rog/

Alchemist is the best class

no p2w
no bots
classic - no jejnibbal, people can't even complain about muh transsaiyan nukes because there is no trans
parties are required

con - low population, although there's like 10+ from /rog/ at this point that play semi regularly

Not RO. We only play genuine legitimate ragnarok here, kid.

I've never played through trans, I've heard that it's awful. I think I stopped playing my lvl 93 crusader because of education.

I'm more interested in the economy of OriginRO. Say, I make a blacksmith/alchemist character, how likely is it that my shits will be bought by other players if I open up my shop at Prontera?

incredibly low, most people already have like 20 alts because of the master account system, so crafting isn't really an issue, especially with 5x

DB party never

80 Vit avoids stun?

vit improves stun immunity by 1% so I'm assuming 100 vit makes you immune. It's total vit so bonus are included. It shortens it considerably though so you're pretty good I think at 80.

let it go

FIND A WAY TO BEAT THE PRESSURE

please suggest and convince me what class to roll next as i wait for trans to come out on Origins, go

1.- Agi Melee SN
2.- ME Priest
3.- Combo Monk
4.- Critical Agi Knight
5.- GC Crusader
6.- Hocus Sage
7.- Agi Blacksmith
8.- Anything Wizard
9.- Taekwon for year 2080
10.- SAD Assassin
11.- Critical Assassin
12.- Agi Melee Rogue
13.- Agi Range Rogue
14.- Int Mage Rogue
15.- PvP Rogue
16.- Double Strafe Hunter
17.- Auto-Blitzer Hunter
18.- A qt full support priest.

Play whatever hipster build, realize is shit and then reroll something viable/useful.

already happened

;-;

unlikely

we leeched a guild forger because the existing bs cucks selling elemental weapons overprice them

Can someone tell me why the knight is considered a meme class? Is it just too basic or is there an underlying technical fault?
like being too cute

If you're talking about origins, there's just too many knights in the guild right now. Everyone started making knights.

>Everyone started making knights.
Most are alts tho.

Isn't a memeclass (unless you go agi build, lol). The problem is that they need a lot of expensive gear and cards to shine.

knight is one of, if not the best class in el classico

that said, everyone started making them as alts. if you want to main a knight, by all means.

and honestly all this shitposting about meme classes is just that. play whatever you want.

Havin a grand time with my vit alchemist but thought I might as well LVL up another char while I wait for humonculus to be implemented

2080 is still a few years off, you have time to roll all the meme alts you want

Its a meme.

I broke 380, 200 in a row. It was quite quick.

DB recollection/Hocus party when.

Do it now that we have some low lvs alts to share.

HADOU KEN

WOLVES HUNT IN PACK, ARISEN.

how meme is a battle sage?

unplayable without linker

Without linker? Extremely memetic.

Remember that without Bragi we cast really despacito.

>tfw there will never be a RO again
>soundTEMP will never not be shit again
>little babby companies and their ideas wont flourish again as unique ideas and creative designs come into play
>every attempt at doing so would just get you nailed to the ground by both gravity and gungho
>even if it would be made, it would be shittalked by private server babbs and would die out faster than any MMO because >wheres muh autoloot
>muh warp
>muh job changer
>help grind 2 stronk
>wher quests

if people really cared about RO they'd play on nova, it's the only way this game will be alive in 5+ years anyway

MMORPGs grew too big for their own good. Nowadays they are expensive "products" to make and they want that wide, sub 80 IQ, "gamer" adudience made of WoW-babies.

The dream is over.

keknibble is already putrid cadaver

>if people really cared about RO they'd play on a shitty pserver
if people really cared about RO, they wouldn't have leaked it on day 1, and then they wouldn't have made private servers, and then they wouldn't have gotten the original crew fired, and then they also wouldn't have allowed officials to be spread so much with pay2win shit and garbage all around everything

did you know that keknebbil was literally nothing but a last resort by kRO in an attempt to bring back even a small amount of population because all of the official players left to server versions they were comfortable with?
There was a server that was nearly nothing but fucking throwing ninjas after the ninja throwing got nerfed

Why is botting bad again? RO was made for thousands of players to keep grinding for cards, without bots and on a server with below 3000 players, ie the vast majority of them, the supply isn't going to be enough to get people geared. Without bots you get no economy.

Because it's a game. (You) play it.
Captcha: Farm Passage

>75% bot server
>prices literally tripled in a month
By the end of the year, you'll need 200 bots farming 24/7 to afford anything.

>no bots
>no cards at all on the market
>nobody is willing to grind for cards at official drop rates