Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Dwarf
allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-total-war-warhammer-2-cd-key-compare-prices/
youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skavies > Everyone else else

True kings are only good for feeding to dinosaurs.

Ahhhhh, /twg/, the eternal general....

THIQUE

who are the jews in warhammer?

HE get ASF
DE get hatred
statistically ASF is better

Seen any rats lately?

Eternal shithole more like

The problem i have (with horde factions in general) is that its hard to support more than 1 army at once, and since Beastmen stacks are generally weak, you need to invest in having decent troops, which again causes more money loss.
Maybe i'm just shit.

Marienb*rgers

What the fuck are they feeding that thing

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Dwarf
>But Dwarfs are never entirely comfortable in the Empire, never completely escaping the feeling that they do not belong or are not wanted. Naturally clannish and reserved, they gather in their own districts and, in some Imperial towns, walled ghettos. Some Humans interpret this as snobbishness and an insult, while the Dwarfs feel a need to gather together for mutual protection. There have been too many times when hard economic times have led Humans to take their frustrations out on the Dwarfs for them to feel otherwise.

>BUHTY AND HARMONI

th for Gauls at the Gates DLC for Rome 2 SOON

You don't support beastmen. You just steal stuff and leave poop in it's place. And Gorebulls can make your basic infantry quite obscene for their cost.

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme goblins, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

>rome 2
>not attila

dead on arrival

I am going to rate the factions based on how not gay they are. From least gay to most gay

Dwarfs (any)
Empire
Wood Elves (any)
High Elves
Skaven
Norscan
Vamps
Orcs
Bretonnia
Beastmemes
Chaos
Dark Elves
Goblins

Chaos dwarves the more i think about it.
>Crossed the desert
>accidentally made Grimgor Christ, our lord and saviour.
>Went through horrifying atrocity that made them bitter, violent and industrious
>Now sit relatively unopposed, selling high quality arms across the globe in their comfy sandy corner of the desert.

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAAAAND

>orcs
>not least gay due to lack of functional penis

>posting a meme to complain about memes
nice going there, user

I'm with this user. Any tips on how to filter out the stale posters? Enough is enough, even Pontus wasn't spammed daily for years.

obviously

Really Dwarfs? This is a bit much

What? Drawfs are gay as fuck. Same for empire and their faggot clothes.

Nobody is forcing you to stay, leave.

You are going to sack Rome and you are going to fucking like it!

>they'll never suspect a giant moving dwarf as a trojan horse

This is my place. It was made for TW. Not for stale posting.

Is there any mod that I need for Shogun 2? Or is the game already balanced?

t. fag

I prefer Nielspostng and Best Elfposting to "random screenshot of a campaign" and "Is this winnable lads". /twg/ is for Grace hate and oldhammer lore, not your childish video game discussion.

And you can still discuss TW openly and freely, stop having a autistic fit about stupid memes

I honestly can't think of any must have mods for Shogun 2, it's been so long. Maybe the camera mod. But it's not exactly balanced, yari wall breaks the game.

(you)

COME SIT, SHARE MY FIRE

Remember, autists cannot detect sarcasm. You are literally enabling them by being a passive-aggressive little bitch.

I wonder what the world would look like had Rome never fallen

Really though, what year are you from?

COME
UNDRESS
SAMPLE MY SLAVES

Never fight fair, use hidden encampment as much as possible so the AI doesn't move toward you ever.

I'm about 120 turns into my Malagor campaign and I've used Beast-Path 3 times. The second you're visible on the map, even in the fog of war the AI will start beelining for you. Ideally you want to be invisible 95% of the time, the other 4% is razing settlements and 1% raiding/beastpath

That's certainly why I come here

>lit the fire
>invited nobody to share it
Somebody stop me.

The reskin, another reskin and the faction that doesn't actually exist.

why double down on being wrong when the information is readily available though

Do you trust your own fate? Dare you challenge Tzeentch for your soul?

Speaking of things that don't exist. I'm starting to think that this Grimgor fellow is just some kind of boogieman dwarfs scare their younglings with. It's turn 25 and i've yet to actually see him.

He's so boring that he is basically invisible. Sometimes he'd be standing right in front of you and go unnoticed because he's so boring.

What is the most shocking and unexpected DLC that could be released for Warhammer 2, lads? Pygmies? Amazons? Pontus?

Nippon

pygmies

Kislev

haha roll boy

The most shocking thing would be to not release DLC at all.

>all DLC is included in the main game for free

Is Proper Combat Mod by Kam2150 any good?
Looking for something to slow the combat down slightly since my apm is abysmal and i hate using slow-motion

>other welf factions don't even want to talk to me
>beastmen pop up every now and then and raze my settlements
>every faction around me has 2+ stacks and fully upgraded keeps so I'm hard pressed to get any amber to progress
why does this have to be so difficult
i just wanted to genocide non-welf untermensch with tree hitler and 19 squads of tree-men

How the fuck do I skarsnik?

If you play on anything higher than Normal difficulty it is your own fault.

keep an army down in estalia, beastman stacks spawn in the same place down there every time a new brayherd comes into the world

get your tree upgraded to get to the confed level, and then all the other elfs will want to suck your cock

>get red line gobbo buffs
>win

Red line skills.

Welfs are a huge fuckup on the campaign. It took months for CA to get off their asses and end the AI Welf Chaos-allying cannbal holocaust by giving them all defensive traits. I refuse to believe they playtested Welfs before release at all

amazons never because of Grace

what a bitch

What are the uses for Vampires and Necromancer for VC when their lords all have spells by default anyway?

Wight King seem useful tho

AI Asrai ignore virtually all the Welf player debuffs/"balancing" regardless of difficulty.

vampires give you access to different lores you wouldn't get otherwise. Necromancer heroes are best used as moneymancers on the campaign map

nasty skullkerz are a must against dwarfs, keep in mind they're invisible so just position them a bit from the infantry clash and then stab em in the back

cav is also damn useful, you dont really need more than 1-2 archers if any

>get your tree upgraded to get to the confed level, and then all the other elfs will want to suck your cock
this is probably where I falter, thanks

Gonna pre order TWWH2 to get the Norsca dlc, where was that site that was selling it for about £30?

Vamps with spirit leech are top-tier Hero/Lord killers on the battlefield. I ran a Vlad campaign with his Vampfu harem and they would bombard Manny/KFC etc. with single-target spells.

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-total-war-warhammer-2-cd-key-compare-prices/

Be aware upgrading the tree is scripted to spawn beastmen stacks that will beeline for it. That's how it was on release anyway.

There will probably be a Free DLC schedule just like TWW1. It's a good way to deter pirates to hand out stuff to people who paid

Why is it eaiser to confederate than vassalise?
It's completely retarded

What if they make them fat and ugly?

>stop playing single player

Please commit suicide

Even Plebbit would turn on them then.

I wish I has been born a wood elf
>NEET
>hang around the forest all day
>allowed to kill anyone that steps in the forest that doesn't have pointy ears or isn't made out of wood
>always fit
>cute brown or pale wardancer gfs
>get stortytimes with grandpa Durthu
>every once in a while set out with the lads, the gals and papa Orion to kill EVERYTHING in our way
>come back home to mama Ariel

So i played TWW2 on gamescom and recieved a product key. I dont know what it is but i apparently have it already on steam.

Soon

>youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M

>Grace
>Making decisions

See, that's generally where /twg/'s thinking on Grace goes off the rails.
Her ideas are retarded, but the idea that she personally, as a fucking PR drone, has any significant sway on any decisions is just as retarded.

Free Norsca?

>Be Wood Elf
>See a poor woodsman cut down a tree to fuel a fire that might keep his starving family alive through the winter
>Call a Jihad
>Might of the Wood Elf ride out and murder a bunch of peasants covered in mud
>Declare it a glorious victory
>Ride back into forest before militia can be raised
>Hide for another 200 years

based

Who will be the free-LC race for TWW2?
Something easy to make like Brets I imagine. Pizzaro's Lost Legion?

These four chaos stacks are trying to get past Helmgart. They have tried everything but attacking the village itself. They have killed about eight Empire, Bretonnian, Dwarf and Marienburg stacks while just sitting there, moving around every couple of turns, pressing themselves against Helmgart's zone of control, clearly trying but failing to get past it.

>implying they didnt make every female in WH ugly because Grace convinced them to

Well, at least they act when they feel wronged, instead of the pussy dwarfs who just write it in muh book, and claim vengeance after the other party is either dead or forgot about it

>flying Dwarfen helicopter to bomb
>literally stops moving so enemy units can hit him
>won't respond to orders
>won't move
>just stays still and gets shot down

I think I am done

You mean to say Grace sucked off every single dev and every filthy, fat, sweaty, hairy and small-penised neckbeard to convince them to not make hot women?

that's hot

Surely they will attack eventually?
Whats your game plan for when they at your door?

I hope your LL has lightning strike.

Athel Loren canonically is a land that has a tenuous relation with space and time. It is much vaster than it appears on a map and yet, through the whims of the forest, it is possible to enter and find yourself leaving immediately from the other side.

Similarly, what you perceive as a mere day inside the woods can be a century outside it.

It is precisely because of this special relationship with the dimensions of time and space that 2D waifus are able to live there. They are locked in struggle against the brutal 3D wageslavery of the outside world, and the unquestionable best faction.

Either Dogs of War or Araby. My money is on the former.

Araby or pirates.

Two stacks eventually managed to reach Athel Loren. They got split up and slaughtered by a single of my own. Waywatchers slaughter anything Chaos.

rollan