Previous: >187384864

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12505151/1/Celica-s-Shameful-Secret
fanfiction.net/s/7014404/1/
fireemblemwod.com/fe7.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fanfiction.net/s/12505151/1/Celica-s-Shameful-Secret

>jesus thread
What a good thread to be a part of and on time no less.

Pffffffffffff.

Thank you based Jesus.

So was that info where you get to pick any of the CYL for free but only once confirmed to be fake or something?

Are we entering an era of cakes? Characters like Mathilda and Sonya are getting more and more popular. Cake Emblem when?

>BreadofLife

Previous thread:

>She got decent art
Feels good.

this thread is early and also has a fucked up OP

move

>God In A support
Fucking proddies

You all motherfuckers need jesus so

nope, it was posted at exact 750

How desperate can you be to shill your thread

Just admit that someone beat you to it and fucking quit already.

Wife sheep

Guess we're using this one then.

Autistic sheep.

Which one to invest? I already have a 5* Nino (+Res-Hp) and I was looking for a better Cecilia. Is she good? What about the others?

Aw come on, I tried posting a fanfic in the last couple threads, and everyone ignored it. Why do you respond to this one?

>/feg/ now approves of early threads
where did we go wrong?

I didn't see yours.

So she's basically a better version of Tharja right?

Cum inside Cumilla!

Pegapony Mineruba!

Julia sometimes gets jealous of Lucina's popularity, because Julia has autism!

>thread posted EXACTLY on 750
>early
Just stop.

I come back to check on this place for once and of course its threadwars

never change /feg/

I'm a lukasfag but you had to just deal with it.

at least it's not that dumb lucina trash thread

Because it's Celica's VERY shameful secret.

Kill yourself nu male.

It probably got lost in whatever wave of shitposting that slammed down

Quints confirm

Not really since Faye is actually cute and likable. She's closer to Marisha desu.

There are no incidents of child abuse from Faye that we know of so yes by default

Why not just use them at 4* with some SI then? That gives more points than a random new 5*, unless you completely deck out even single new 5* you roll (and even then if they're a low BST unit they may not give more points).

Take the trip off, please.
You have ZERO reason to use one IN A MEANINGFUL WAY.

>Quints

Nice

How new are you?

You're supposed to wait for the thread to reach page 10.

The secret is to make the new thread like 50 posts early, but not post it in the thread until 750.

Cecilia is only useable in a cav team. Nowi can be good but idk if those are her optimal IVs

Probably because nobody here was on /feg/ 10 hours ago. Eh, I can live with it.

fanfiction.net/s/7014404/1/

And you can fuck off, attention whore.

Sharena is strong! And beautiful!

>>Not really since Faye is actually cute and likable
lmao

I have used this trip for a very long time tho

Oh dear... oh my.... Silque has been looking quite faint as of lately..... she might be nearing her expiration, oh dear, please no...please /feg/, keep it down, I fear that other wise she may not make it...

I want to be Alfonse's wife and have his children!

Gods not real

what would his skillset be in heroes?

Judging from her ending, she's not exactly a stellar mother/wife either. Whoever her husband is has to deal with the fact that she will forever want to fuck Alm. Not to mention she disappears for days at a time without notice, presumably to stalk Alm.

When I am refreshing the training tower looking for good matchups, I consider colorless units to be a positive matchup because they're all so weak and it will never spawn a bravest bride, and innes isn't on the big random list yet

ONLY 700 POSTS EARLY
ME MAKE THREAD
ME SPAM

Did you make that yourself or is there a site for that?

Reposting from Last Thread:

She's pretty good with Seals or any Breaker, since it's pretty hard to ORKO her without 2+ units or Green Mages. She has no real fear from getting Countered by anything but CC Mages with high DEF (so basically just Boey) or Hector (who she shouldn't be engaging anyway).

Fury is popular for her A-Slot, but I personally think that Fury is a fucking overrated skill on her. If you intend to run her as a Sealer, I suggest Sturdy Blow 2 or Armored Blow 3 so she can have safer initiation on melee units. If you have it, Distant Defense is also good for dealing with mages and archers, which can both give her a hard time. Don't use TA whatever you do, since she has no real use for it other than making it slightly easier to kill Reds that she probably would've killed anyway, and giving her a bad matchup against greens.

For her Special, err on the side of Defensive. Some guides suggest that she run Memebow, and if you have that lying around you should probably go for it, but Aegis and Escutcheon are both good budget options that you likely have lying around, and some consider those superior to offensive Specials.

Do whatever you want for her Support, honestly. Just about anything that you can put in the slot is good, so just go with whatever you like best.

Beep the sheep.

There's a site.

fehkeeper/./com

WAKE UP WHORE

Does Merlinus promote automatically in FE7? I need to know if I need to worry about keeping him safe in every single chapter. Not like there's a lot of shops and items early in the game.

Post nowis, want to get an idea on how to build mine.
+1 because I inherited QR on the wrong one

CHOOSE

YOUR

LUCINA

Yes.
fireemblemwod.com/fe7.htm

Every map you deploy him he gains a level and after 20 he automatically promotes into a wagon.

Standard TA+QR. You can go with Swordbreaker instead if you want to be sure those reds are absolutely dead.

!.../feg/... you've killed her...

based soleilanon

BYE BITCH

Repost:
Is giving a standard Fury+Desperation set actually viable for Celica on the arena? I'm running a LnD2+Renewal set right now, and it seems like the arena is too fast for her to get hp up to 100% for the next engagement.

Trip back on spic.

>bread
>finite use

You stop posting my wife
And you stop leading my brother in law

I thought you took CamillaAnon to hell with you desu. Go away etc

>Do you produce any content that needs you to show a badge of some sorts, like a ROMhack?
>Do you just want attention like other tripfags?
If your answer is no for the first one and/or yes to the second one, it would be an extremely good idea (I.E you be should fucking do it anyway) to take off the tripcode.
You haven't become a bad apple like say Tharjafag or the Faye tranny, so you still have an opportunity to avoid hate.

Nah, i was just on a holiday, and actually acomplishing things in life

Merlinus is on Casual Mode, so even if he dies all you lose is the level you would've gotten, which sucks but isn't the end of the world.

I wanna create some merges to get space in my barracks. Is a +atk -hp or +def -hp Beruka a better base for a merge?

Why is she so perfect lads?

Daily reminder she settles down with this

>says that while coming back to /feg/

Face it, you crave attention, not recognition.

PFFFT!

Alfonse is so cute.

I want to jerk off his morning wood

Will Luna be a good substitute for Moonbow?

It's useless trying to reason with attention whoring tripfags

Why are you giving them attention?

>actually acomplishing things in life
Are you really pulling this card?

Her speed isn't high enough to guarantee doubles and you shouldn't run a Brave Lance on her, so I would recommend against it unless you're running her as a Breaker unit.

Just wanted to talk about FE

I can stand this shithole better than /r/fireemblem or serenes

>Check the tips for HMM
>benched all the characters I should've benched early
Huh, that takes one worry out of my head

She's so perfect

It's just not fair bros, I deserve Clair way more than that asshole Chad.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

>Julia
>getting jealous
She doesn't even get jealous if Lana bags Seliph, are you retarded?

Only because Alm has Celica. In the remake they toned down the fact that she got with Gray reluctantly because her first choice was Alm.

Why would an attention whoring tripfag want to avoid hate? The fact that you keep giving them (You)s over their tripfagging is enough reason for them to keep it on. Just ignore and filter them and they'll go away once they get absolutely 0 replies. Or they won't because they're that desperate for attention, but hey who cares because they're filtered.

I FUCKED UP

I'm playing revelations and trying to get all the support unlocked for all the females
I had 9 girls all ready to go S rank and I've been carefully going through each one seeing what they say for their marriage dialogue and when you bond with them

But I've accidentally saved while being married to this stupid Rinkah [\spoiler] bitch and my whole playthrough is ruined.

Can we bring back the Mia talk from last night?

You speak Spanish?