/fg/ - Falcom General #64

Previous Thread: Fie Edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Arteria when?

I'm in chapter 3, day 2 of Ao and I still cannot comprehend how Ian could possibly be a baddie. It boggles my mind, I refuse to accept that spoiler as truth.

this fucking guy

What made him lose his eternal smug?

Reminder to tell every Kurt and Juna poster to fuck off. We don't take kindly to traitors here.

I must admit i got boner when Tio fallen ill in Zero. Seeing her in light outfit, damn.

someone finally called him a fag

Hero team just beat up Gilbert.

Watch Active Raid then.

>campanella finally lose it and decide to not holding back at all
>start inflicting vanish to everyone randomly

Hey, I am the one who was supposed to force it.

Don't think too much about it. They only let you actually puzzle it out in the final chapter anyway.

Lets talk about how Great Boss is the best girl.

You're too slow buddy.

captcha: escluso church

I'm going to force it with you guys.

MS Paint waiting>*

Then why did everyone forgive "coolest guy" Crow?

Didn't they change it on PC?
Gilbert stopped holding back.

Okay what the fuck Falcom, how was anyone supposed to find Nielsen in Mainz? Nobody was in those inn rooms literally since the beginning of the game.

This series forgives anyone.

Post more Fie.

Calvard when?

It had two sets of cg cutscenes with English and Japanese motion capture.

I changed it back.

I personally check every room in Sky/Crossbell when i'm doing rounds, since unlike Cold steel, you can't open a map to see where the NPCs are.

>we might get Arteria and Calvard in PS4/PS5 graphics with a proper PC port.

>Juna: Space & Earth
What the fuck are you even trying to do, crossbell girl?

But Campanella loves that. He literally has Gilbert around to watch him fail because it amuses him.

I guess someone told Campanella that he's not funny.

She's trying to get a spot on the bench.

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

She's the adamantine shield/seraphic ring slut with some status effect crafts to attack.

Everything about CS3 scream "Ouroboros has a setback"
>Arianrhod fighting 2 times, on the same roof, on foot and with her Aion.
>Campy fighting the neo-class VII alone but having a second fight this time with McBurn at his side
>The 3 Stahlritter fighting together, they can't cut it alone anymore.
>The Ironbloods seems to be mind-controlled in a end-game dungeon.
>Osborne taking over the Phantasmal Blaze Plan

Lots of cute Fies today.

Whose day is next?

user, you missed the [Dancing] on the bottom right corner.

Not sure if it has been announced yet.

Rutger will defeat Fie with complete ease when they meet again first time. He'll put away his giant swordgun and take out a warm and soft blanket and then corner Fie without leaving her any room to escape. She'll try to hold off the blanket with her arms but it'll be too late.

Then Rutger will take out a plushie and she'll be unable to resist falling asleep.

Here.

Best boy's.

too early

>Hey, Macchi! LET'S ENJOY EREBONIA LIFE This is not a part of the translation
>You don't even bother picking the lock anymore, huh.
>But you keep locking the door!
>It's my house, of course I would lock my door.
>But I want it to be my house too.
>Aagh, do whatever you want already!
>Yay, got me a home. (spare key)
32 days left until the release of Sen no Kiseki 3.

I think it's a follow-up to this one the same artist did.
>Hey, Macchi!
>What's up all of a sudden?
>Hold on, I'm pretty sure I locked that door.
>Let's get married.
>Do you even understand what that means?
>There's got to be a limit to teasing, you know!
>I'm serious, Machias. I want you as my bride.
>Get out.

The countdown has been pretty random.

What do?

she's so tiny and cute

Based.

Best couple.

like most Yses, the first dungeon is kind of a slog

once you're past the first boss it goes ham and doesn't stop

Thanks user.

No, I mean how do I open the chest?

oh right

I THINK that's one of the ones you get the ability to open halfway through the game or so, so just memorize where it is for now
Going entirely off memory though, could be wrong

I'd rather drop my current waifu for Fie than let Machias have her

Someone talked shit about his waifu the Grandmaster.

God fucking damn it I feel like Im missing out on so much for not playing the Crossbell games before Cold Steel 2

Thats how I felt after CS2, and after seeing that 3 is going to lean even heavier into it.

Gonna play Zero and then wiki as much about Ao as possible before 3.

even the spreadsheet is better than purely reading the wiki desu

She's inheriting from Estelle and Lloyd before her. Granted that new quartz on her chart boosted attack/break rate and was earth so her gimmick might be the break slut.

Kiseki wiki is more accurate desu.

I wonder what Musse is going to be. She has a weapon, so maybe she's like Olivier/Elie, who is basically mage with good support crafts?

true, but you can read it after to correct whatever you missed

Downtown is so fucking great.
You could cut half the locations from Crossbell city and Downtown would stll compensate for them.

>Having problems using Earth and Space locks on the crossbell slut
Attack 2
Attack 3
Action 2
Action 3
Hit 2/Qilin
Domination
Earth Lock

I can't remember if it was 7 or 8 in CS but if its 8 then she has a filler slot.

The spreadsheet is not THAT inaccurate. The biggest glare is the mismatch on the fragment chapter, honestly, and even then it adjusts itself later. Wiki should be a last resort.

a literal semen demon

It is that inaccurate and even more.

She's going to be a member of the Schera/Elie/Alisa club.

It's 7 slots now instead of 8, due to the double master quartz slot.

It's home to the purest character in all of trials.

I still don't understand how something as pure and innocent as Kanon could come out of that place.
Seriously though, Crossbell could use some trimming, it's way too huge and a lot of the NPCs are honestly not that interesting, like the houses on Residential Street that aren't the Hayworth's, Ving Sept's staff and most of the random people on the East Street not counting Roy and Mei Ling.

Can someone please help me with Bleublanc's quest in Zero?
I found the first card under the bell but I'm stuck on the second clue. No idea where heaven is.

You should probably give the entire clue so i can remember where that is.

The aquarium on 2F of the Fishing Guild

People like to cry about spoilers but there's a reason zero and ao came first. You are supposed to see that side, get to know them and even come to care about them before going into the empire and hearing about Crossbell all that, meeting Osbourne and reading that toilet newspaper. Otherwise of course none of it will matter and Juna will just be an autist screeching.

Thanks. Do you know where I need to go next too?
Might as well ask now.

>Lloyd and Elie looking at each other longingly
Lloyd would be surprisingly a lot more interesting if his thirst for Elie was actually canon, and not bond related.

I can't remember what the clue after that was.

This pairing will never make sense to me.

hater

Give us the hint at least.

That's what you pick? There's like only 4 houses on that street that are always open. One is important, one has peple involved in quests/sidequests, one is Elie's and one is just there although I think the grandma is cool. East street is too packed though, I always left it for last.

I think one was behind the weapon shop and another one was the Ignis base. You also had to go to the airport too.

I technically is, since she's the only girl he has actual feelings for, aside from maybe Cecil, but with her is more of a past crush showing up again. You get snipets of it without events, but the bulk of it is locked behind them.

I think this is Ignis but I can't remember where that is

Perfect, thanks.

Ignis is the Viper base. Check the boombox behind where Wald sits.

Okay I kind of forgot about Bond's family since they moved to East street. I also don't really go to Elie's house since the two servants just go "Take care, ojou-sama" all the time.

I completely forgot the name of their base. I should pay more attention.

>You get snipets of it without events
You do? I mean Lloyd's always saying stuff he doesn't realize the importance of and Elie has little relevance in Ao anyway.

They do mention some fun facts about her past from time to time, like how she liked to sleep together with the servant girl, and other small fun facts.

Shipfags never make any sense.

They barely interact.

It's only snipets like i said. Lloyd is a tad more conscious of her compared to everyone else unless he sees them in a swimsuit, in which case his anti lewd filters activate and shut off his brain, and they do have a few moments even if you don't do her events.
Relevance or not, she's his main love interest.

They do plenty outside of bonding events, if you go talk to them.

Its mainly because Machias/Fie are together in every single party split in CS1 on top of them rejoining together in Celdic in 2.

You're not really.

I think it's also because of their dynamic of Fie liking to tease him, and Machias being overly easy to tease.

I didn't say she's not the designated main girl, just that I don't remember any non-event romantic snippets.

Either these people are going to be in a request tomorrow or they're the newlywed pair from Sky, but I don't remember their names.