/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Cross-General Content Cases Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYt9hDArr4M
docs.google.com/document/d/1mwBcdyEiz4VbNYDKC1JeCOD_eVjglgBNLJZQZb04eq4/edit?usp=sharing
strawpoll.me/13750488/r
strawpoll.me/13803957/r
discord.gg/Ega9Tab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=GYt9hDArr4M
The full length video of the runescape case. Reply with some parts from the case you'd like highlighted and I'll make separate, smaller videos for it

"The Orchestral Update" is now out. Link to the Download is provided below. The server will be restarting shortly.
docs.google.com/document/d/1mwBcdyEiz4VbNYDKC1JeCOD_eVjglgBNLJZQZb04eq4/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't played in like 6 months what'd I miss

A ton of updates. Get on it so that you can come back

Is Slug kill?

Remember this old meme?

As a note, the full orchestral music suite was not included in this update to prevent it from getting overly large. The rest of the songs will be staggered out in future updates

>poll gets more yes votes than no votes
>has more than 20 votes
>DENIED due to a lack of yes votes.

what did aov mean by this?

Which Poll?

strawpoll.me/13750488/r

Does there need to be a big difference between the amount of yes and no votes for it to be accepted?

I'm right here

Addition polls require at least 60% approval, with stricter requirements on content from non-AA sources based on the amount already on the server

>TyH format is so shit they removed the steno because there's nothing fun to record.

TyH is still more fun than most other formats, in my opinion.

>Meme ERP format
>Fun

>A persona 5-based format is ERP
How is it ERP in any way, shape or form?

>He hasn't played it at all

Fuck off, ERPer

>I havn't played it
>Thinks TyH is ERP
Do you even know what ERP is, retard?

Fuck me that was meant for you

All 4, possibly 5 areas are casing or building. Will the jojo aai happen!? Find out next time on dragon ball z!

TyH isn't a case, it's a game.

What's with all they TyH hate? If you don't like a format, just don't play it.

you can ACTUALLY go to A4 right now and drop your REAL case doc and tell them to fuck off to Arcade with their literal game doc

I hate it because it's bad and new and scary.

It's five minutes from starting to build the jojo aai and the areas are still building! What will our brave heros do!?

Suffer.
Some faggot bitched about this exact thing the other day.
We need some rule to keep this shit from happening. Sitting 7 hours because other areas are building and no area gets started is retarded.

That's exactly what's happening

Due to... pressing circumstances, the JoJo AAI will be hosted in the arcade. Sorry for the wait.

TyH should move to arcade though... its an ERP format where people pretend to be "partners in a quest" but also "teehee senpai I kissed you~"

I know, but they refuse to move so we have no choice.

Literally call a mod, we have 7 dumbasses on doing NOTHING.

apparently mods have said that TyHs could be in courtrooms.

>It's a format made by a mod
>Expecting them not to pander to their little shit queen, Names aka Ginamod.
Disgusting.

the mod shit just what I've heard.

Is courtroom 5 a necessary addition with our increased population, or will it just spread us even thinner?

Population should decrease when Summer ends and all the shit eatin kids go back to school.

Then it will fill up again on weekends

Anongrill is going mad with power and is banning anyone who posts a banana. Stay safe.

>Verin is singlehandedly dismantling the Discord Circlejerk.
I-is he really /ourboi/?

strawpoll.me/13803957/r

>Being so salty at a new format that you strawman and lie about it and the person that made it.

I want summer to be over so this middle school playground shit can end.

Due to a stroke of luck for JoJo, we actually have an area! The JoJo part 4 aai is hosting in area 2!

>all this white knighting
If anongrill were lupa, she'd have enough principles to resign already. It's been too many fuckups as it is

>Shitpost in the one channel you're warned to not shitpost in
>Get warned to stop
>Shitpost harder
>Get banned

What the fuck is going on?

Go to bed faceless

Verin bitched about DR V3 spoilers in the discord, people got told to stop, shitposting, bans happened, shitposting bananas escalated into horror.

We have a new community discord server.

discord.gg/Ega9Tab

Join if you actively case or just want to keep in touch with your fellow virtual lawyers.

literal memecord and I love it

Anongrill just said formally suing a server is not raiding, and we can sue the bronie server... who's in?

you are walking a tight line. If you go in there and start shitting the place up and disrupting their server with the intent to cause problems, it would definitely be considered raiding.

No hostility, simply justice to be metted out.

Justice?

Attention, we have just added several new serverpolls regarding the addition and removal of various content. You can use /vote to vote, or /votelist to see the currently active polls

The current polls are:
Remove Conway Stern
Add Tsubaki Yayoi
Remove Greedy.mp3
Remove Hazama
Remove Cindy Stone
Add Magilou

If someone could send a pic of Fulbright doing this exact pose minus the text box, witness stand and background, that would be great

wat

nigga look in the fucking files for the animation. half the people who download this game only do so for that anyways.

Reminder to vote yes for Magilou

Vote no for this flat stupid bitch

Ok waifu, but it doesn't fucking belong in AOV.
Darkuz can go fuck off back to TFL.

>not liking flat

>Darkuz
>TFL
Newfag here, who and what?

Some fucking newfag who was an absolute faggot in other servers as well for being generally annoying. You know him as Tranny Chiaki #3.

>new Snow emotes
>his laughing lipflaps still aren't fixed

>Tranny Chiaki #3
Did Rhoda play Chiaki or am I missing something?

I meant that he was banned in other servers.

>Tranny Chiaki
Redundant desu SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS TRANNIES

>Comparing the perfect simplicity of Gina's design to that loud mess anime bitch

>not liking cute jester witches
Magikakill yourself fampai

what does your dumb anime girl have to do with AA, Courts or the Justice System?

Why should I vote for her inclusion, convince me.

Not him but witnesses don't have to be related to the legal system.

can confirm. Notably because I've personally banned them before, though not from AOV.

For what reason?

I think mostly for being a dramafag.
Also think they did the whole "Ban me, I dare you" thing that I love when people do at one point or another,
In most servers I've moderated I am more than happy to oblige.
I honestly cant remember the specifics, but I believe they targeted some individuals with personal attacks as well and that was the final straw.

Hold the fuck up. Bobby was reripped?

>lead keeps dying
Please come back, Apollo

cute bump

>When you're feeling confident leading in a case and it gets to your head

>When the defense is letting it get to their head and you shut them down, but it gets to your head too

Save your thread since it's 4 am and I've lost control of my life.

who is this handsome man?

The JoJo part 4 case just finished after a week of delays and cucking, and it went so fucking good. I'm so glad I did it!

It was for sure worth the wait

>Serial Killer format perks
>Hyper Weapon makes you irresistible to women and to gay men(which is said to be bad)
>Succubus makes you irresistible to straight men and lesbians(which is not said to be bad)
Hmmmm.

How's that game supposed to work?

Poorly

Does the char_icon.png get automatically darkened if taken? I haven't contributed in a while and this is confusing me.

Yes and no
Yes when it works
No when it doesn't
AO2 a shit, so the latter happens more often, because sometimes it won't update automatically.

I can see that

>I think mostly for being a dramafag.
>Also think they did the whole "Ban me, I dare you" thing that I love when people do at one point or another,
>In most servers I've moderated I am more than happy to oblige.
>I honestly cant remember the specifics, but I believe they targeted some individuals with personal attacks as well and that was the final straw.
Why is there always a Jumbles tier self horn tooting to your posts? holy shit, stop

>people should have a clean slate
Telling everyone about their past doesn't help with that

Who is the worst steno and why is Athena steno?

Ray steno is worse

how