Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Prishe? More like Bitche.

>defeat x with a limit burst
>accidentally leave it on auto and kill x
FUCK

Reminded Marche did nothing wrong but he's still an asshole.

Whats stopping you to clear this cigarette user?

Cabbage Patch lookin' motherfuckers

FFT is shit

post cecil

>fail to get Mistair off the second Popular Unit banner despite using two 4* tickets, seven regular tickets, and a 5k pull
>get her from a free summon a couple days later
Didn't see that coming. Guess I have my tank bases covered now with Wilhelm, WoL, and Mistair. No Basch though

What am I supposed to do here? The mages and archers blow up my team before I get a chance to do anything. Making my random units change jobs doesn't seem viable since I need to have already grinded them JP to learn abilities for new jobs and as far as I can see there's no grinding spots.

Git gud

>and as far as I can see there's no grinding spots
You can get in random battles when you move across the green spaces on the world map.

>have 120 mythril on hand
>between 30 to 40 in the mines
>have shittier than shit FFII synergy
>30th fest incoming

>still want to pull her BSB, and I fear that one pull won't be enough

Out of my 10 rainbows, 3 are freyvia ',:^/

>no grinding spots
just kill every single enemy until theres one left and deplete its hp as low as possible and let it run away then you can spend as long as you like tackling and throwing rocks at one another to farm jp and a little bit of exp.

What a hunk

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did he do right?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>Cuckadin
Any dark knight Cecil?

Are the units I have now going to stay with me the whole game? Seems like it would be a huge waste to grind them out if they don't.

post em

em

Not that I know of.

nice butt

>been avoiding dailies in this JP GL event because the banner fucking sucks and selling all the moogles I get from the raid
>use my only ticket on the Lulu/Rikku/Trey banner in the hopes of getting Rikku
>it's a gold, could it be?
>nope
Limited units should stay the fuck away from the other banners. Was Alim making some kind of joke about dirty gaijins when they took GL's unit designs and made the units so much worse?

guest units will leave eventually. normal units will stay as long as theyre alive and dont turn into a crystal but eventually some guest units will join your party permanently

Nice dagger for your Nyx ^_^

Like I said, I sold all her moogles because I knew I would never summon on that banner. Which is the worst part of this. Also don't have Nyx

Just finished 2nd Aileen and Rikku.

Stealth bragpost.

My only healer BSB right now is Aerith's white materia. Should I be looking for others?

It's indeed very muscular. Dainty feet, tho

Yes. Getting instant cast medicas will help alot.

Whale, whale, whale...
Lightning OSB is worthless without an en-thunder and so is Kain BSB with it's 4 limp hits. Enthundered Lightning Dive did 4.5k per hit, which is atrocious with 2 lightning+ items.
Good old gorilla however prevailed as usual.
Not too worried about Liquid terminator anymore, even with no good water SBs.

>all those Veritas
>don't even one one yet

JUST

It's pretty normal, but does it's job fine. Some of the buff medicas actually heal less, so since you have it, it'll be easier to pick for what medicas you want rather than having to be desperate to pull one.

We should get a Healing BSB only Lucky Draw before the 30th anny fest.

My Kain with one +thunder item (his lance) had Lightning Dive hitting 9999 x4 all the time with his burst. What the fuck happened to yours?

you're using cloud USB on something other than Tiamat? Is that working well?

You're making me want to desperation pull for Nocto SSB and find a non-ice team to clear Fenrir. I tried once and the slows really fucked me up.

Oh wait, nevermind. If Ramza is providing the only buff, then that's probably why

you should have levelled her LB before you awakened her

Even with slow accessories? Could always slot in Affliction Break, Astra, multiple haste sources or blinks if its really a problem. RNG is gonna RNG though

I actually only had the Coral Sword for Lightning+ on him and Lightning 99 RM.
His attack is at 371, so that's probably why.

The USB is doing pitiful damage (2k/hit), but I have a peculiar setup that has Ramza's Chant (Crit Dmg Up) and also Cloud's OSB, which does Wind/Non as well as an R3 Omega Drive (8k with Ex mode on, 6k without per hit).
Strategy is to use Shout at the start, then Wrath with Ramza till I have 2 bars (at around 25 secs), by this time I Lifesiphoned about 2 bars with Cloud too. Then I do Chant and Shout again and then go USB->OSB->OD with Cloud. I Wrath a bit more with Ramza and feed what I can to Cloud for another OSB.
All this time Noctis is a siphongorilla with Ace Striker and as soon as I have a bar I use his SSB.

Forgot to mention that Cloud, Ramza and Noctis are all Legend Dived.

I brought wind resistance accessories. Even then, my ice DPS was Matoya BSB commands. With two faithgas, those only hit for 3.5k x4. I'm kinda boned either way.

I am lucky that I have Firion BSB and Squall BSB2, so Fenrir was pretty much the easiest for me.
I timed my first Shout to go off right after he uses his first slowing Wind shit and I could evade pretty much all the others with Firion Wrathing with Ace Striker.

So which of the smartphone games is currently the best one?

that sounds interesting. I tried something similar for golem, but I have climhazzard for enwind then OSB spam.

What are the purple tickets in BE? I don't remember these being given out.

All The Bravest

Unironically Brave Exvius

BE, easily.

BE is just macroing until there is an interesting trial and RK is just autoing until you're doing a torment or magicite

Currently? FFBE. In a month its going to be RK though.

new player here
got charlotte and wol, is it a safe bet to raise both?

WoL is strictly bettter.
Charlotte is more niche.

Is there a new banner today?

Yes but it shouldn't be a #1 priority because that's good enough for most fights

halfway done with my 2nd rikku build...

so slow.... on a side note, when does lorren come out for the ex shop? I don't want to go over 300 ex points before lorren is in the shop.

How long does Shellga, Protectga, SG, and Stoneskin last? 2 turns?

>795 slots

what the fuck are you hoarding?

>Ramza's Chant (Crit Dmg Up) and also Cloud's OSB, which does Wind/Non as well as an R3 Omega Drive (8k with Ex mode on, 6k without per hit).
Strategy is to use Shout at the start, then Wrath with Ramza till I have 2 bars (at around 25 secs), by this time I Lifesiphoned about 2 bars with Cloud too. Then I do Chant and Shout again and then go USB->OSB->OD with Cloud. I Wrath a bit more with Ramza and feed what I can to Cloud for another OSB.
interesting.

my Cloud team has Zack with his Chain and BSB so it's more focused on Wind than non-elemental. My normal Wind team isn't working too well vs. Living Flame, though. Living Flame absorbs wind. I'm going to try your strategy after my phone charges.

RK by far

you're reading it in reverse. I have 255 slots and could buy up to another 795.

For this to work, you need the OSB or at least the BSB2. With Zack chain, if you feed into it, even if the Non-Elemental part of the ability/SB is used due to resistances, the damage increase from the chain will still apply.
E.g.: Living Flame absorbs wind. So Cloud's OSB will use the Non part of the Wind/Non damage, but the added % applied to the Chain before the OSB was cast will still increase the non elemental damage done by the OSB itself.
If you have a Hastega entruster for Cloud and you have Cloud OSB as well as USB you are pretty much golden with the Zack Chain. Best would probably be OK with BSB for added boost.

Mobius

Don't bother with RK they are cashing out before the inminent shutdown.

I went too hard on this banner but in my defense it was before 30th anniversary was announced and Iris is my waifu, I would gladly give another 200 for her (if I had any left)

It was unironically a good banner, so don't worry.
Fest banners aren't all that.

BE by far

How much worse is my team with Charlotte over earth veritable?

not much

It depends on how valuable MP regen will be for your team vs. better protection and counters for more LB crystals.

Pokemongo

Seriously fuck Golem
I can't beat the piece of shit, it uses SES every 3 fucking turns
how the FUCK am I supposed to respond to 4.5k AoE damage every 3 turns?
and that's assuming the 2 turns in between I'm not eating another 2.5k from the regular Earth Shaker

What is the setup you've been trying to use for it?

Have you tried earth resist accessories?

quick easy way to get heaven's ash
been running around phantom forest for a while now

Instant cast Magic Blink
Be sure to save up for that Edge banner, kupo.

>Boltlord just wanted to settle down and live a peaceful life
>Veritas of the Bitch: NOOO SHUT UP YOURE GONNA FIGHT AND TAKE REVENGE WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck this hysterical bitch.

So who the fuck was the original Frostlord? Some random fag that actually did die?

She really is the worst Veritas. All to get senpai Raegan to notice her.

Basically. We know nothing about his original personality and while some point to it being close to Raegan's imitation of it, namely "THE STRONG SURVIVE, THE WEAK PERISH" part, we've never seen the real deal to compare.

truly /ourguy/ then

Gumi should release Veritas of the Bolt and Veritas of the Frost as global exclusive units, because why the fuck not.

And yes, I know Boltlord is Sakura. That hasn't stopped Gumi/Alim from releasing different variations of the exact same character, like the swimsuit editions of the three girl cast members.

Undesirable rewards so I can't be bothered to do it

Hnng. It's kinda odd to see Lid's Lids depicted as bigger than Fina's Finas though.

Dark Fina got a bigger cup size

>autoing U+ fights and above
>autoing MP raids
>autoing NM dungeons
>autoing D120+ realm bosses

user pls.

Yeah, sounds about right.
>Earthlord - FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT I JUST WANNA FIGHT LET'S FIGHT SO I CAN FIGHT AT HOME AND FIGHT
>Firelord - You know, fighting is fun and all, but have you ever considered becoming a philosopher and indulging in your interests? Like, blacksmithing, for instance.
>Darklord - Everything and everyone is inferior the past is not in the past I'm going to destroy the now so I can destroy the future to return to the past which is in the past REVENGE
>Windlord - You know, I like these dwarves. Gonna give 'em technology that's, like, 5000 years ahead of their time as thanks for polishing my pocketwatch. I'll kill 'em later, Earthlord, fuck off.
>Waterlord - sob sob sob I have a million conflicting feeling I just wanna cry by the water what beautiful water I hate water I mean I love water water why are you all like this to me my victory pose it literally me falling to the ground and sobbing like the woman I am
>Boltlord - You guys ever think this revenge thing isn't worth it anymore? It's been, like, 4 thousand years and these people seem fine. I'm not sold anymore.
>Lightlord - NO STFU I NEED YOU ALL TO RELY ON ME AND LOVE ME AND I FOUND THIS AND I'M HELPING AND I WANT REVENGE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT DARKLORD WANTS I DON'T TRUST ANYONE YOU ALL SHOULD TRUST ME AAAAAAAAAAAH I'MAHUGEBITCH

This almost makes me regret skipping past all of the story. Almost.

Why did my friend lie to me and say FFV was shit?

Veritases of the Flame and Heavens are magnanimous dudes who just like to have fun. Forge weapons and armor, sail around in the sky on the wind, help his friends, help new friends.

Why they gotta be involved with this other armor bitches (literally)?

Wait people actually bothered reading that BE garbage lore? It's literally made for 12 year olds.

Perfect, user. Thank you, I needed that laugh.

Yeah they seem like the only tolerable people in this group. Flame just seems like a nice guy in general and Heavens just needs to not be focusing on the crushing depression of losing everything.