/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #103

Last Thread: Latest News
>Mokuba will be roaming duel world until August 28th
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Just use the modded Apk if you're sick of farming. Konami doesn't give a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Lists:Code_of_the_Duelist_(TCG-EN)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come Duel Links players are so rich so they are fine paying those absurd prices for packs?

Get hype for best boy

Yooooooo

Who here hyped for the little nigga? Can't wait for Soldier of Stone.

Princess Adena is the new character coming up, right?

Been hyped since the first Yugi event. Yugi is honestly best boy, all of his duels were pretty great.

Also as bad as the card is, I just love the imagery of this tiny ass motherfucker pulling out Gandora

I still need to watch them one of these days. I haven't seen his fight against Bakura at all.

>congrats on achieving 200 ranked mode wins
>your reward is 30 gems (not even 1 card pack)

Still haven't gotten a single frost.

You should. Gandora's first appearance is pretty fucking dope, and so is Silent Swordsman.

But his anime duel with Atem is the realest shit. For once the anime made it better than the manga, too

same
actually I've only gotten like 4 sr/ur from him

The duel he had with Bakura was hype shit. He was literally down to his last card and went "FUCK EVERYTHING, GG"

>Konami will never release support that make Inferno Tempest/Gandora meta
I-i just want to nuke everything

And he only won because Bakura fucked up and banished his Silent Swordsman the turn before he summoned Gandora.

Bakura must be the biggest bitch in all of duel monsters. I don't hink he's had a single victory that mattered, and always goes straigth into panicked "oh fuck shit no this is not what I wanted" when things go south. Even Marik could roll better with the punches

Good to see I'm not alone. It seems the drop rate is especially shit this time. I've gotten like 3 useless SR cards I've had already three of. Fucking roaming duelist shit.

Does anyone have v5 of 1.9 yet?

Konami will fear the samurai

Post Neo Daedalus dicks pls

Regular Daedalus is fine too

>fishfags
>fine
Pick one.

yes

>You were faithful to us and logged in daily for 200 days?
>Good Goy! Here have 25 gems.

>Konami treats the players like shit
>still make tons of money

How do they do it?

>tfw all characters already level 30

we all want to play yugioh and they own yugioh

>log in for 500 days
>30 gems
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Only got 2, fuck this event

Konami will fear the samurai

Hey, at least it isn't your general Hammershark, Pheonix, Red-Eyes, Toon romp stomp.

>treat like shit
>gives you card for FREE while you're supposed to pay them
Imagine how much it would cost if you had to pay for those sweet 678 copies of Spirit of the Mountain. Why are you still complaining?

>Watching the Yugi vs Zork fight
>Fucking Exodia gets his ass beat in like 2 minutes
How strong is Zork supposed to be?

>final boss of Yugioh
>looks totally generic

just look at Blizzard and EA

>generic
>has a giant lizard head for a dick

>tfw your mind is so numb from all the grinding that you clicked on auto duel against Level 40 Mokuba

Then again it's not like I would have gotten anything good anyways.

>Zork just btfo the 3 Gods by turning off the lights

>2 days until duelist kingdom and mania

>btfos exodia
>2700 attack

Exodia only has 1000 attack

His attack is clearly infinite

I want to be hype for DK, but I know I'll be let down. I'm a bit conflicted.

I would be able to enjoy the events if the cards were guaranteed. Right now the events are just stressful as you try to get the cards you want in the limited time.

>tfw you actually pull the meme off on someone

I slacked off after getting KoG, but today I finally made myself get 100 wins. What card should I get? I already have 2 gravity blasters from the other tickets, and all of the relevant LD cards besides GK

legacy of yata garasu glossy

>5 naturia opponents in a row

great meta konami, really diverse gameplay, i love seeing pumpkin beetle hydraegna beatdown OTK's

where's this? all I see is phoenix

I hate this card trader rotation bullshit so much. Just let me buy the card I need. Or at least let me buy 3 at once.

I ran into over 7 different people using Ice Barriers in KoG within around an hour
What's the point? They can't ALL be trying to get a fast 100 wins

Card trader as a whole needs a revamp.
I should not be limited to one purchase of a card but stock rotates again to have another chance. In fact, all cards should be available at all times and get rid of rotation.

here's a tip for people who are retards: set up your farm, last turn before you enter the battle phase change it to autoduel
i've been collecting data since the 1st yugi moto roaming event, it gives you around a 62.88% increase in your chances of getting a platinum pack. will post proof and full stats later, i'm on mobile right now. i can't believe you autists or reddit haven't figured this out yet

is v4 out yet?

Naturia is one of the only good idea Konami had it's a deck that is
-competitive
-cheap, you need to open only one small box and you don't even need to reset it to have all of the core card
-doesn't obligatory need card from an event, so even if you are unlucky you can build it.

I've honestly been thinking this was a thing, but the only LD I've auto dueled constantly was Elegant Mai

62.88% chance for 8k, btw. this is from OVER 300 8k farms on various roaming LDs, tested on two devices + friends testing. one finishing with autoduel and one not using autoduel at all

Ooooooooooh

desire sensor doesn't know what to do when an AI is at the helm

Is this the new "you get better odds buying one pack at a time"?

That little shit's been in the game files for months now, wonder if they're gonna make it a part of the Yugi event

think whatever you want retard. i haven't gotten less than 4 of any event only card. next time mokuba appears, test it for yourself. i'm confident within 2 farms, you'll get at LEAST one SR/UR unless you're extremely fucking unlucky

I haven't got a single SR from this event besides Beacon of White once, and I just tried this. Please be real kek

MEME MAGIC

When will they elevate Rex beyond jobber and comic relief status?

autism and/or wanting to be 100% optimized with no regard for your resources

so it only works for 8k?

All New-Gi-Oh card have reliquished length effects?

You can check it out for yourself

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Lists:Code_of_the_Duelist_(TCG-EN)

back in my day monsters had cool descriptions written in a text field, not novels about their effects

yugioh is dead

>Fucked a necrofear deck in platinum with my meme fire deck + sealing ceremony of katon

That's like the ONE deck that shit counters by banishing the fiends and necrofear from the graveyard

W H E N
H
E
N

Holy fuck, I thought you were just meming. Thanks user

We did it Reddit!

What'd you do it with user

Ice Barriers.

I've never lost to ice barriers. I don't understand how people get away with using it.

This is the deck I used from legend 1 to kog

Ops

Yes, they have no backrow, you e-con their Grunard and is gg.

Am I getting memed on or is this real? Level 40 Mokuba hasn't shown up for me yet today

Right now, which duelist is used the least?

I just tried it on my last level 40 spawn and he gave me the usual jack and shit
Guess I'll wait and try it later because roaming LDs are fun

odion

Proof or GTFO, faggot.... [spolier]still trying it[/spoiler]

I imagine it used to be Ishizu but with the rise of psychics I would probably say Odion. I don't even remember the last time I saw one in ranked

It's a tie between a few. Rex can't compete at the higher levels so you won't see him much. Marik has terrible skills, probably the only reason you see him is because he is new. Ishizu has a few new memedecks but I still never see her. Same with Odion.

What does the average daedalus deck even look like now in competitive?

It's doesn't look like anything because it doesn't exist

so is hazy good or nah

>tfw some fag pulled a god hand neo deck on me
Wasn't even mad because he probably had 10 Ls before pulling that off

Barring sub-plat
Odion > Ishizu > Rex > Marik > Joey > Yugi > Mai > Paradox Brothers > Pegasus > Weevil > Bakura > Tea > Mako > Keith > Kaiba

still bugged but hazy is pretty crazy

>going against aroma strategy
>suddenly wish I hadn't updated

>get a nice prismatic
>can't even be happy about it because I know that I will have to make a new account once the free gems run out and there is no trading

Someone post a good amazoness deck please

I think I just experienced my first Time Limit Loss hacker.

Fucking pathetic.

lol get gud

???

had my time limit instantly go from around 80 seconds to 0 during the turn i was going to win in

Isn't this card OP?

No, you're just salty you lost against an anti meta shitter.

Not in the slightest