Ded Network General - /dNg/

YGO General #2582
Nojope Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=28925
ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
ygorganization.com/perfect-rulebook-2017/
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8355
play-asia.com/yu-gi-oh-perfect-rule-book-2017/13/70ayl9
exhentai.org/g/1068096/6057256c43/
exhentai.org/g/974141/a1954a0b23/
yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/penalty_guide/Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Policy v1.4 2013November14.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zTqcdoSwpDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for Blaster ;(

2nd for WWE

yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=28925

>this fucking guy going 7-1 with FTK deck
Are you ready to submit to the paywall?

So what you're saying is that this card contains text referring to a mechanic that doesn't exist? And don't try and claim that just because it's not tournament legal, that they just printed some made-up shit on it.

>dinos don't need a hit because thinking more than 20 seconds into the future hurts my brain

>I'm so shit that I can't deal with a pretty easy deck to counter so it deserves to be hit because everything needs to cater to my retardation

So what is your explanation for this deck not doing anything in Japan?

holy shit dinos are going to get raped on the banlist if this deck wins

Preparing my anus this second.

Don't worry kid, you are not the only one who is shit.

where did the oviraptor touch you

You can thank us for this healthy, slow and balanced meta. And now BUY LINKS!

>just bought two boxes of Code
wew, glad I got in before the inevitable reseller price hike

To be honest, Dinos are from a structure deck and Konami can't have budget options running around for too long
reference: Monarchs

The fact that it relies on Zoodiac combos.

>gimmicky rogue deck that manages to make it to the top cut
>hordes of retards screaming "OMFG NEW T1 DECK HOLY FUUUUUUUCK!"
>either scrubs out in the top cut or never tops ever again

How many times do we need to go through this before you retards learn?

Returning fag here. Is it a good idea to invest in true dracos ? I just want to have a fun build with 1 master piss and 3 domains of the true monarchs instead of diagram. Or should I use another deck instead ?

>not commenting on the Chain Burn player in Day 2
I-I swear it's meta now guys!... No really I'm happy people are playing it and experimenting with it now, maybe someone will come up with a tech as good as Snow.

Until the retard purge.

>oh ow ouchies thinking more than 2 seconds ahead make brain hurt

huh. weird. that sure looks like an english-only card produced by KoA and therefore doesn't actually prove your case. i'll spell out my entire argument for you again so that you can look for better proof.

Extra link is a made up mechanic created by someone who can't read the basic design documents given to him and is being further promoted by a community of try-hards who feel it is in their best interest go with broken, stupid mechanics, which don't exist to begin with.

to prove that this isn't the case, you need to find actual, factual, real-world proof from KoJ. A tournament or official match it was used in. The official japanese rulebook. SOMETHING. ANYTHING. don't point to a fansite. don't point to the US site, run by the person who is hyping this mechanic. find something real.

>others 32.5%
oh wow, so hard to deal with

You're speaking way too much English to care this much about the Japanese version of the game.

I hope ABC get's the boot too, they looks so ugly

>oh man I'll show a chart with Dinos only taking up a quarter, that'll totally prove that they deserve to get hit

So you're saying that nobody from KoJ ever saw the world championship prize card? You're saying that nobody saw the prize being given out for winning the world championship.

>take game away from Upper Deck because they fuck up literally everything relating to your game
>keep letting retards like Tewart make up their own rules for your game

Konami truly is retarded.

ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

“Take Advantage of Extra Link”
‘Use Both Extra Monster Zones by Co-Linking!!’
When every monster from one Extra Monster Zone all the way to the other Extra Monster Zone has monsters that are linked with each other, that’s known as an Extra Link. This is the only way for a player to use both Extra Monster Zones.

‘Bring Out a Monster to the Other Extra Monster Zone!’
Normally, you can only use 1 Extra Monster Zone, but if bringing out a monster in the other Extra Monster Zone would complete the Extra Link, you may use that Extra Monster Zone to do so.

can't wait for you to bitch and complain about dinos in a month

oh shit, rekt on every level

>english-only card produced by KoA

All of the prize cards get reprinted in the OCG.

>ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/
>somehow an official site

k

it's fine to invest in most likely. If you're really scared wait for the ban list.

>ignoring the content of the site, which is a translation of the Japanese rulebook, which is literally exactly what you asked for

Shut the fuck up.

>ygorganization.com/perfect-rulebook-2017/
Page 51. If you're not convinced by an english translation, buy a copy of the 2017 Perfect Rulebook, and you'll find it there.

I won't, because I'm not a shitter who's too braindead to deal with a deck that, like you've said, has a very simple playstyle.

So I finally decided to go to my own locals tournament last week instead of going to a friend's locals upstate, and I was shocked and appalled to find so many blacks and Hispanics playing at my local tournament. In fact, the only white people there were the shopkeeper, my friend from university, and myself! Not only did we stick out because of our skin color, but because of our decks; we had brought along Pure Zoodiacs, while none of the other participants had anything remotely close to the power of our decks. All we got were sarcastic remarks and biting comments about how us "rich white boys" were oppressing their fun.

I've decided that YGO has far too many minorities playing it for my comfort and safety. Which card game can I play in real life that will allow me to feel secure and unwary about the consequences of winning or losing because my opponent is, on average, more violent than others of my race?

So you won't complain when dinos take the majority of tops?

i'll ignore the content of the site since its not an official site and therefore i cannot confirm the original source of the images. i've seen the ones listed as the extra link things before, and questioned their authenticity at that time too. since no one has still provided the original source and keeps pointing me back to the same site source, the unofficial ygoorginization site, again, its still full of shit.

how are you unable to comprehend that?

They won't, if the OCG's any indication.

I heard MtG is full of white nerds so you can go play that /pol/

I have seriously no clue what to play, waiting for the banlist. What is gonna be viable after Dinos, True draco and zoos get gutted?

The original source is the 2017 Perfect Rulebook, dumbass.

When you filter out the shitty locals where petdecks are, they are taking the majority of tops.

>don't point to the US site
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8355
Are you saying a fucking official article written by a Konami employee isn't official? Because the author of this article is "Konami Digital Entertainment", the people who create this game, and that's THE highest authority there is.

>"pure zoodiac"
look at this poorfag and laugh.

So what? You think ygorg printed out a bunch of fake Japanese rule pages, took pictures of them, and no one noticed?

In the TCG the only decent options we've seen are Dinomist, Phantasm Spirals, Pendulum Magicians, Dark Synchro, and Plant Lightsworn Zombies. In other words, the TCG might see a genuine Renaissance following the banlist and once MR4 hits.

Ah, but KoA doesn't count despite the fact that they're the ones in charge of the TCG.

Every single one of those decks you listed is shit compared to ABCs and even Magibullets.
If you/that user doesn't count KoA as an official source then you might as well just hide their posts because they're beyond saving. Also, are probably Sho.

MR4 already happened.

i'm saying that unlike you two, i have tried to fucking find the damn thing to verify the contents. that site has been up for months and i still can't actually get the source. i've been looking. i've been hunting. i'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't giant fucking retards with heads so far up your asses that you can't see the sun anymore, but it sure as hell looks that way if you spend any time outside your circle jerk.

the irony that the idea of extra links creates a literal circle jerk is not lost on me, but i'm sure it has been on you. good luck with your shitty, non-existent mechanic, and when it kills the US version of the game entirely remember that you were the cause.

play-asia.com/yu-gi-oh-perfect-rule-book-2017/13/70ayl9

Buy a copy, go to page 51, and kill yourself.

See >b-but that's not an official source it's Konami of AMERICA, they're just a phony company, they don't get all of their information directly from Konami of Japan!
>s-see guys, I'm so superior, I can tell you you're wrong by denying every source you give as "f-fake news!!!"
Your final (You).

It took approximately 30 seconds of googling to find . Fuck off.

The source is the rulebook, you braindead cunt.

haven't played yugioh in a few years. Is this pasta?

Is there any good pure archetype?

Cloudians.

Cardians

REMINDER that UglyBoy got his ASS handed to him by SEKRIT META

Cardians were good, but don't they need Moonflower to work somewhat properly under MR4?

>bringing "targeting.dek" during mr3 to a singles against cardians
what a fucking moron holy shit lmao

>attacked into Paulownia
>twice
Not sure being able to beat an opponent that retarded is much of an achivement.

Blackwings and Raidraptors

Yes, also the fact that they can't really make Links since their best cards archetype lock them kills the deck unless they draw into Soul Charge with Moonflower.

:(

Sucks that the Link VRAINS Pack is only going to support OCG original themes (which implies nothing from the anime). Quite a few anime original themes got screwed over by MR4.

>activate tenki
>opponent quits
wow

best YGO doujin?

exhentai.org/g/1068096/6057256c43/
exhentai.org/g/974141/a1954a0b23/

?

Why is the ABC Dragon Buster deck the coolest deck right now?

Well there's a few cards that block battle damage back in the day

So white people think they can profit it off of our Egyptian history and make card games from it?

baka. This is why magic is winning. At least they use white people culture

It's cool that they made him useful. But I still wish they let you fuse two of the parts together.

It just it, don't question it.

but the latest mtg block is egypt-theme

>Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard
What's the point of this effect?

whats the current meta build? ive been out for a while and don't know if its changed

Question, do you use the same color of sleeves for your main and extra deck?

Say you are buying ultra pros or whichever other brand that come in packages of 60, but your deck has 45 cards or more, do you autism about the slightly different cuts between different packs of sleeves or that is just me?

Same about colors of sleeves for multiple decks where you might want to swap some cards between (can't really justify a playset of ash blossoms for each and all of my decks), do you remove them all from the sleeve to swap them or just throw them in if they are the same color as the other deck?

Also tell me your deck and the color of their sleeves!

>do you use the same color of sleeves for your main and extra deck?
Yes. You have to, under TCG rulings.

>use the same colors because TCG says so
>actually use two differents colors for the main deck and extra deck
I'M MAD STOP ME

well fuck, i haven't played an official tourney in millennia.

That's wrong tho? yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/penalty_guide/Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Policy v1.4 2013November14.pdf

Remind me why is Tour Guide still on the banlist?

Because she looks like a turbo slut

Just netdeck an old one and add Gofus, Proxy Dragons, a Decode talker or two and maybe the Brilliant engine. I'm running an E-Tele to go with my Ghost Ogres for some spicy AFD plays.

You can only have one of top cardfu

The slut doesn't wanna come off because she's waiting for Dante to get limited.
Beatrice found out first though and got limited herself to go smack their shit up

Because then I'd have to buy more than one Ultimate Rare which would be a hassle.

Someone give me one of the following:

>The best Dark Magician deck
>The best Crystal Beast deck
>The best Toon deck
>The best deck built around Fusion Monsters

you just asked this and everyone already told you that they are all impossible except for the last one being abc invoked

I changed "good" to "best". It's just for casual play.

>The best Dark Magician deck
>If this face up card leaves the field: Destroy ALL monsters you control

fuck off Iron

What's with so many cards having "(except during the Damage Step)" written on them?

its so you cannot use that effect during the damage step

youtube.com/watch?v=zTqcdoSwpDY