Why does nobody here ever talk about Spin Tires?

Why does nobody here ever talk about Spin Tires?

Because if you want to talk about video games we already have a manchildren containment thread

>complaining about manchildren
>on a site composed entirely of manchildren

Calm down champ. Just crack open a cold bottle of soy milk and go back to your little games.

Because I am too busy playing real spintires.

he's telling the truth tho, everyone here is a manchild
this includes me too

Because they're too busy pretending they play super hardcore racing sims to actually play something that requires thought.

More suited to but I enjoyed my time with the game. I love how organic the tension is, all of your mistakes are your own fault, and the most entertaining, gripping tension comes from just trying to fix them. I probably spent a couple hours on The Hill or whatever the third/fourth map is after rolling two trucks, trying to save them.

pretty good game. not my usual type of game but i enjoyed it.
wish there was more maps available. idk i only played the main campaign and main maps that came with the stand alone game. is there a GOTY edition or DLC out yet?

Pic related is the only Veeky Forums approved game

>the only Veeky Forums-related post
>completely ignored
Keep wheelin', truckbro.

Because this is the auto board, not the video game board.

Projecting soyboy manchild.

>everyone is a man child here
>r-right?
>right?
no.

I want one of these just so I can make a RV out of it.

you're posting on an imageboard that's, believe it not, populated mostly by 13 year olds you cunts
the most popular boards are dedicated for video games, anime and random discussions
get the fuck out of here with your denial, no sane adult would want to spend their time here

>this is what happens when you shake a soyboy's bubble

are you even allowed to form your own opinions in the us or you can't just do anything other than repeating stale memes

OMG SPIN TIRES!

Polls have been done. The average user here is in their early to mid 20s with a good number of people approaching 30.
t.26 year old

>implying you faggots don't jerk each other off over Genki games

They don't have the brains to form opinions. Plus, innovation is bad.

Fuck off retard

p cool brah
i have buddy who owns fucking ural and sells firewood. and in his freetime plays spintires
pretty cool dude in weird way desu
also keeps running that huge russian behemoth with his tools and hands