Shitbox thread

Scanned catalog, no "post your car" thread.
My DD for now until I buy a new motorcycle

Thats like a shit dad car. why the fuck does almost no one drive real shitboxes on Veeky Forums these days. its like new cars, bench racing and bus riding faggots designated shitting beach. Here is something closer to a shitbox

because we moving up from poverty to trailer trash son

and it is a shame

Mk 2 Skoda Fabia for ~£4500, or a Fiesta with the 3cyl ecoboost for ~£6500?

REAL Veeky Forums SHITBOXES

NEED

i got a few more old pics

i miss the old Veeky Forums

For some reason I love the European Corolla E110 nose. Much nicer than E100 at least, too bad the only real change Toyota made to the E110 was to make the insides considerably smaller.

Bought for cash out the back door of a dealership. New timing belt, brakes and front end and it was still

Here's my "shitbox", four in a row then a manual gearbox

Because we have regret threads every day from people spending 800 or 1500 dollars on some accord or civic that instantly gives them problems.

get better tires or fix the suspension nigga

Any car made past the year 2000 is not a shitbox.

This is a real shitbox. You cant call a car a shitbox untill stuff shits in your car

lol you look 12 kid

Its an old picture. Its the only one i have with the thing not in peices

got her last week what u thinkin bout

Nederbroeder. Where do you live? 010 reporting in.

Is it bad that I lust after other hatches despite loving my current car? Feels like im cheating.

finally hit the tooj after getting new wheels and suspension bits

The Kia Sephia proves you wrong.

I'm not that invested in the car, it's a stop-gap beater for the summer.

>ywn own an S chassis
woes of a poor yurofag

>inb4 nig, mex etc

;3

lol get a job you fucking gipsy

bro its hideous

>shit dad car
I'm only 22 and have no kids though.

Real shitboxes are hard to find anymore, and the ones that are there have been modded to shit and aren't worth the time or money.

>bought a miata in the fall for mum, came with a set of BBSes that were all bent to shit
>going to try and get them straightened in the spring and put them on my stock Honda Fit
they should be fine, the offset is less than stock and there's enough room for the calipers. Might look like a massive fag though

Lightly used V6 Camaros can be had dirt cheap with a 6 speed manual. Are they good shitboxes or shitty shitboxes?

They're meh and you can't go too far with them, and older ones are anemic. Keep in mind engine mounts are different, and you'd need to modify the bay if you ever want a 350 or other small block, which is more expensive. You're better off buying a V8 if you ever want headroom

>Real shitboxes are hard to find anymore
i feel you man

It's an okay car

>Plymouth shitbox
Woah

I just got (mostly) done cleaning this raging trash fire. I still need to do glass, but some burgers might be calling my name in the mean time.

She goes alright

why does your neighbourhood look like its some plastic, staged thing?

not my neigbourhood, was visting a friend who just moved into a new house in a new development. I think the house in the background is actually a showhome haha

ah, makes sense then.

random dealer photo, but same car
>tfw c v t b o y z

>tfw CVTBOIZ cant remember something as simple as a pic with their post

Would drive. The rest I'll pass on.

>tfw drove off the lot and lost 20 grand
Hope you bought someone else's L.

Thats my old car.
Glad it still gets posted. I havent been here in a long time

Hello frien do you have more pics for my collection of shitboxes

I love it.