docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

> Darkmoon summons.
You go to Silver Knights and farm those stairs.
While having the Covenant equipped.

Punishing mistakes with BS is alright for me, but good lord, it gets annoying when some dagger/rapier fag comes and just circles around. It just turns into battle of who has more lag.

Any zone in the game, provided that they have lit the area bonfire.

>grinding Ears at SL120
You done fucked up hard, son.

DO NOT FEED CHUNKS AND SLABS. I REPEAT DO NOT FEED THEM. Also nice.
Is your firelink shrine active?

>He's your greadest ally
The only good thing about him is he consumes all your shitty material for 100 souls.
He is no ally.

>That disconnect

Sadness overtakes me. Gonna go check out a big gate by Andre.

I probably would have ALT-F4'd as well in those circumstances.

>ALT-F4ing
>ever
What a wfuckin' wuss.
Fight like a man or die squealing like a pig.

it's a meme you dip

First go check up where Fire-keeper used to be. Then read item inventory.

>tfw disconnects are the only legit way to reach aldrich while embered

Offline mode.
Unless you're too casual and have to play with phantom or two at your side always.

>nnoooo muh souls
Would you alt+f4 if a ringed knight was about to kill you too?
Running through the area is easy as fuck though. And even if you die, you can simply not ember again. There is no excuse for that shit, ever

>Bradley of the Old Guard will never protect you

>video game
>fight like a man
ermmmmmmmm

Does Yhorms great weapon still kill people with 1 backstab?

>Farming Ricard for souls
Shame I need a mendicant staff.

To be fair, one of those phantoms literally has 25 Vigor. Anyone who's being carried by shitters such as that is likely an even worse shitter.

>knowingly using Ember at Pontiff's

Aldrich being a territory invader means that there's a very high (relative) chance that you'll be invaded while solo, and without the ability to call Dorkmoons to help.

>plays video game
>doesn't actually want to fight in the video game
Just stay unembered and fly around with noclip if you only want to observe the scenery

>Lucerne

I was just thinking earlier today, the lucerne's WA should be a quick move where you spin it around to use the hammer side, switching its damage from thrust to strike.

It'd make it a hell of a lot more versatile.

I actually found the covenant on my way to Aldrich and equipped it, it made things worse. I was getting continuously summoned seconds after returning from the previous invasion, and every time I returned the game rolled back what little progress I managed to make between the invasions. It was hell and it made me go offline for the first time.

You could, you know, just un-equip the covenant item...

Isn't there some sort of "Invasion Meter" in DS3 which goes you cannot be invaded unless you summon/ember up in area once?
I swear I barely get invaded anywhere even in Invasion zones and have went through entire game only being invaded once or twice and even that's only at start.

Wow you are a retard.

No, if you're Embered you can be invaded, simple as that. It's just that invasions prioritize worlds with already-present phantoms, so all those shitters with babysitters and all those gank squads are giving you cover. Either that, or you're way outside the regular SL/WL range of most normal invaders.

Then I was getting steamrolled by invaders

Not really, I tend to be in average SL/Upgrade zone. I do guess It's because everyone always has a phantom by their side so solo players aren't targeted much.

P L A Y
I N
O F F L I N E
M O D E

Lmao PvP is so trash
We could have had chalice dungeons instead

Having the covenant item equipped does not shield you from getting invaded by other Aldrichs. It's not like the Forest Hunters or Ratbros, the game doesn't care what covenant you are since those can literally be turned on and off at will.

iS THE lothric castle bonfire with the lothric knight the best soul farming place?

Fuck I'd love that. People give the chalices so much shit but it's pretty hard to deny that they extend the gameplay a lot. I love firing up a new root and delving that shit.

DaS3 was a cash grab, plain and simple. They only put as much time into making it as was absolutely necessary, and none of that time was spent on innovation.

I prefer Archdragon peak. There are four snakemen directly next to the bonfire, each of them drop ~3000 souls depending on how much youre tweaking soul gain, and they can drop chunks. A circuit of killing them takes between ten and thirty seconds and easily nets 10K souls. Technically fewer souls than killing the Lothric Knights, but it takes less time and theyre a lot less dangerous.

Uhm, that's exactly what I did?

>and theyre a lot less dangerous.
well I can 3-2 shot a knight with my fire so I guess this is okay

What's a good place to get summoned for sunlight medals?

Any boss fight.
One that you're confident you can beat anyway.
I get regular summons at Dragonslayer Armor and Homoprinces, as well as Nameless King

Grand Archives, farm the Fat K***hts at the top.

midir
there are 24/7 shitters there who cant beat him on their own

>Get summoned as a Darkmoon
>Run to host
>Invader falls off a cliff
>No Proof of Concord
well fuck me then I guess.

What kind of damage do Lud&Zallen deal? Dark or Magic?
Other than physical I mean.

>that panic rollspam that grants him nigh-invincibility
I feel nothing but disgust for this game

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

DaS3 is so laughably bad.

But I don't wanna go to ghost ville

>has never experienced the thrill of literally roll catching someone to death

git gud any time, seriously

So i guess lots of people are still playing? Great.
I guess i'll hit Twin Homos since i love the music.
>tfw just got summoned by someone called Cuckster.

I hate Midir. Shitters will never beat Midir because Midir is better fought alone.

counters for shit mechanics don't make them less shit, my memeing friend

tfw no mummy gf

user . .. there was a firekeeper right there in firelink shrine. You know where that Yellow Armored guy sat. In front of him behind cage.

yeah I know, I got the stuff. the thing wants me to go to anor lando. so does frampt

How bad of an idea is it to play with fat roll in PVP if I'm going full on strength + heavy armour?
Or should I ditch heavy armounr and go light for mid roll

Then be a good boy and do his bidding.

>THIS THING IS UNBEATABLE THIS GAME IS TRASH
>uh excuse me sir but there is a thing you can do that counters it and is actually a core mechanic for the game's skill involving things like spacing and timing and...
>LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU SHIT GAME MEMES MEMES MEEEEMMEEEESSSSS

okay...

DS 1 Caestus run Y/N ?

Stop putting words in my mouth and choke on cock. The roll system is fucking bad
Your favorite game is shit, get over it

You should be fine with being under 70% equip load, fat rolling is one of the worst things you can do in DaS3 for PvP. Use havel's ring and ring of favor, look up poise breakbreakpoints for how much you need (pic related is outdated, but that mostly just means they made the poise health of ultras and halberds better so the numbers needed are lower than shown here)

Reddit tier response desu

Lothric Knight Straight Sword?

2 had by far the best PvP and that PvP was still shit.

Hey bluecucks, If any of you need proofs, I'm going to be running around pvp city with dried fingers and an obscuring ring.

I prefer non-straight swords

Lothric Knight Straight Sword!

No surprise most people stopped coming here with that attitude.

i'm on my first playthrough of dark souls 3 and orbeck disappeared

i knew about the fact that he disappeared if you didn't give him a scroll before beating abyss watchers/beat 4 bosses in a row after meeting him without giving him one, but i did give him a scroll

any post i saw from google beforehand acts like you only need to give him one scroll before he disappears to ensure that he stays there permanently, though

so is it actually that you need to give him a scroll between every 4 bosses regardless of whether you've given him one already, or did my game glitch or something?

i'm pretty pissed but i want to know if it was my fault or not

Most people stopped coming here because the latest game is fucking shit

Can I beat Nameless King with a Dark Lothric Knight Sword?

Dark, if memory serves
This: They're vulnerable to backstabs. Bonus cheese if you can cast Rapport.

Would someone be so kind and give me a silvercat ring in Das 3 on PS4?

Why are frogposters so stupid and unfunny?

Did you kill the Twin Princes? He'll disappear after that.

that;s not nice

Yes, Nameless is weakest to dark.

>ywn get to use Silver Knight Straight Sword and Sliver Knight Spear in DS3
>ywn get to use Ciaran's twin weapons

He also disappears if you buy up all his shit.

nah i haven't gotten to them yet

i got to aldritch and then killed the dancer and then old demon king

pretty sure i gave him the first scroll you find before abyss watchers because he only just disappeared

now i have to play the game an entire second time before i can even use soul spears god dammit

>Using a +10 Large Club for the first time ever in the series
>Just destroyed the Belfry Gargoyles in under a minute with it as they get 2 shotted by the R2
>Destroy all NPC invaders with it by just spamming 2 handed R2
>Generally an incredibly fun albeit a bit slow moveset
Why did I never fucking try this jesus
Kinda regret giving the character a randomized meme face as I didnt expect to have nearly as much fun then

dont b mean

How do i kill Midir before the host dies?

>Want to do a Smithy run on DaS2
Are either Blacksmith's Hammer or Craftman's Hammer actually worth building for?

If yes, any advice? I typically just roll with random shit I find and don't plan ahead a lot.

Damn. This guy has really turned into a manchild, i criticized his douchiness on youtube and he banned me everywhere lol.

in b4 "who"

>Beaten all games including Bloodborne and DeS except the original Dark Souls
>Heard the horror stories of Blighttown
>Now at the entrance of Blighttown

A-Any tips

nah i didn't buy up all of his shit either i was on my way to buy farron flashsword from him when i noticed he was gone

i got 38 int and 22 dex and 20 attunement, was using sharp washing pole +8 and buffing it with great magic weapon

what should i go for now that the best sorceries are out of my reach for fucking ever?

craftsman's hammer is a god tier pve weapon, it's actually quite stupid

Don't be frightened, it's literally Valley of Defilement, LITE version.

>Skärmavbil

He did the right thing, your people are obnoxious cunts anyway.

Are you playing on console or PC?

Can someone smack me with a fun DaS3 pvp build

My creativity is dead and I'm bored of doing 40/40 / 70 dex / 66 str etc

no u

Any tips on Starting Class and when's the diminishing return starts hitting? I've literally only played DaS2 twice.

PC. I'm surprised how hard the framerate dips even with DSfix, my PC is pretty decent but if I look north it dips to 30-40 FPS

>the best sorceries

What did you get from him already?

In my opinion you don't ever need Soul Spear or CSP. Great Heavy Soul Arrow does almost as much damage for less than half the fp, with the only hitch being longer cast time. Don't forget there are also Soul transposition spells. Crystal Dragon Breath and Old Moonlight are both great.

Do some retarded shit.

You get literally half of all the scrolls in the game before you have to fight Abyss Watchers, there's absolutely no reason not to give them to Orbeck before progressing to Carthus.

Check your Key Items, if you still have Sage's, Golden and Logan's Scroll, then you fucked up.

You should be fine, considering the game was made for 30 fps. Consoles are where Blighttown is actually a mess, but I actually really enjoy it on PC.

Just be sure to take some blooming purple moss.

Sir Lance Alot reporting.
All bosses from DLC co-optional areas are dead.
Now only the three boss fights from Throne of Want are left, and my next objective is to defeat them all in one go. After that, my quest will finally be over.

Bosses from DLC optional areas were a wild ride, each fight completely different in difficulty.
Gank squad wasn't hard, only had to avoid getting stunlock and slowly poke them to death.
Blue Smelter Demon was very easy, although I had to use lifegems to negate it's damage over time.
Sir Alonne was powerless agaisnt a greatshield. I expected him to have an unblocable attack, but looks like he doesn't have one.

Lud and Zallen were a nightmare.
Aava was difficult enough because it's attack deal high poise damage, draining most of my stamina when blocking, and it also has an unblockable grab attack, that you can roll to avoid but still get hurt if you don't have enough iframes. Now imagine having to fight two at the same time.
I would have not been able to kill them without leveling Agility if it wasn't for some shenanigans I came up with.