/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Crunchyroll panel confirms Okeanos and Kintoki coming soon, plus some new NP animations. Nothing else is confirmed.

>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=re765u4iS6A
youtube.com/watch?v=vcN-kFvlSyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP NA

LIZMILLA THREAD

are you a bot

Kintoki soon!

Stop bothering with Fateshit and go play Dies Irae you plebs

Has any FGO-original servant appeared on other TM media?

Shut up moogy

youtube.com/watch?v=re765u4iS6A

One day we will have enough EMIYA remixes to make an unlimited emiya works reality marble.

I'm saving my quartz for these three.

No, this is the pedo-police
Freeze, you sick fuck.

TOP SNEK

youtube.com/watch?v=vcN-kFvlSyg

Reminder to not waste money on this money grab game and just way for extella 2 with 40 characters

Heian tales weren't translated. Please understand.

Yes.

Arguably the gorgon from last chapter too

Shuten is legal!

Kill yourself pedoscum

>tfw they took away Redman from the game because they're redubbing his lines
Fucking NA

>I'm supossed to trust and try to bond with someone that has this smile
Even the vampires were less scary than this smile
I bet there is some twins switcheroo like in all japanese stories with twins
That would explain why flashback cheerful girl is in black and white

Reminder that if you like Jack, Prisma, or really, anything heavily involved with lolicon bullshit, the JP thread is this way: NA/Alter is a lolicon/pedo-free zone.

Carmilla and Elizabeth Bathory aren't supposed to be the same person.

The guy who created Carmilla was a fucking donkey

Good Boy

Serenity appears on Fate Prototype

Fionn popped up in the most recent episode of F/A.

I want to squeeze her soft neck

Every day until Jack is covered up!

No censorship is already confirmed, might as well pack it up and leave kiddo. This will soon be a place for lolicons, fujoshi and straight men/women in general.

Was Saber Lily FGO original? If so her

>Don't waste money on this shitty game
>Waste money on an equally shitty game

Also
>Only 40 characters
>In a musou game

>Log in FGO NA
>My NP 2 Grailed Marie is gone
>"Sorry, due to the fact that Marie had a line in french, we felt that not all players would understand the reference."
>Get 3 gems to try my luck at the gacha again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah, she was in Unlimited Codes.

Reinhard servant when?

No, you fucking tertiary. Stop guessing.

They won't censor them because they won't release them

>No censorship is already confirmed
Not if I can help it.
I'm alerting CNN and Anita right now

No, I think she was in Unlimited Codes. As another costume for Seibah mind you, but still

The only reason we're not getting any censorship is because we're not getting the characters in the first place, which is even worse.

I'll waste money trying to get Suzuka Gozen on NA.

F

Please drop a Berserker monument, I'll do a 10-roll if I can get one before the dailies end today.

Stripping jack was pretty unnecessary, she was made to attract the lolicons otherwise there'd be no reason to remove her cape

Is there anything worse than doomposting?
Even Melvin and cuckposting are better.

The design isn't original, but I think F/GO is the first time they gave it an actual character. Before that, it was just a popular alternate costume.

F

Yes

>not trusting the pure, innocent, and cute maids

>she was made to attract the lolicons

how is that not a good thing

>50$ for playing with 40 characters or wasting 50$ on fgo and getting shit

Not that hard to choose

>40 characters in a musou game
It's not much but extella had what, 15 characters?

Hey this game is pretty fun

Wasn't the Extella announcement before FGO or am I remembering wrong?

Explain.

>new dailies a complete unknown
>absolutely no solid dates on anything
I don't even feel like playing right now. What am I going to use my AP on? Being disappointed with drops? Fuck it. I'll just do my log-ins and be done with it.

>It's okay to be a pedophile if a video game company says it is

M A S H

All maids in type moon have been raped.

Literally no exception.

FGO NA was a mistake.

Reminder that loli is a body type, not an age range.

she looks better like this desu

9 hours left

It was a graveyard smash

What sort of disgusting mongrel would masturbate to such an innocent image

would she cry if i hit her?

Good thing we won't have to suffer it much longer.

I distinctly remember everything trying to guess who the fuck Atilla was when they showed her off for FGO and laughing at her retarded pushpop sword.

>meido saber alter
Checkmate.

NO IT"S NOT FUCK OFF

Dyslexia must be really hard for you, since I didn't even remotely say that. Anyway, if you don't like Jack don't get her or use her. You can change portraits in game too so if you wanna leave her clothes on that's your business. Autistically trying to tell others to not like something is not going to make them dislike it, just makes you annoying.

>don't want to release an event if there's no familiarity on its source material

T H E N

B R I N G

U S

C C C

Please eat your vegetables today, it's important to stay healthy!

>Generic shy kohai

Too much work.

If Attila is an alien, what will Ghengis be?

I upvoted him too :D

Fluffy Servant

I'm going on a diet starting tomorrow Liz. I've gotten fat.

a dudebro

I wish I had liz, her animations after the update are great and fun to watch

Before anyone panics too hard, remember that a lot of this is speculation. We might get delays. They could give us no paid gacha. None of this is certain.

CUTE!

Didn't people figure out she was supposed to be Attila within a day or so? I vaguely remember something about her push pop sword somehow tying into him.

>I accidentally tapped Chevalier D'eon when I was leveling up/enhancing my Berserker Hercules. Is there anyway I can get my SR back?

>Thank you for your message.

>Sadly, as this issue was caused by your own actions(even unintentionally), we are not able to provide support for it.

>We apologize if this resolution doesn't meet your expectation.

>Thank you for your understanding.
Fate/Grand Order Customer Support Team

fuck why aren't SRs auto locked again?

Kill yourself

ded gaem
ded thred

>no Okita into Scath rate up
My wallet is safe. Somehow I'm glad they're delaying Okita.

Carmillabeth!

I'm not ok with them cutting out events, not knowing the source material or not I still want the event for the materials.

Hopefully this does not become a normal thing because fuck that.

>Autistically trying to tell others to not like something is not going to make them dislike it, just makes you annoying.

Not him, but lolicons don't deserve any sympathy. The goal here isn't for them to get them to stop being pedos, because they're already lost. If we annoy them enough to get them to get the fuck out, then great. If not, then we just continue to annoy them. Whatever, win-win.

DUDEbro genghis rider when?

A chess prodigy nerdling

Holy shit the deep type-moon lore goes way back

I hope it's real, it's really fun to see aniplex shooting themselves in the foot

A musclebound Saberface.

Seems like a money losing venture if they are stupid enough to think that people care enough about missing references that they shouldn't release events without rewriting them (or having prior localized source material).

I'm firmly in the "wait and see what they do" camp at this point. No cries of the sky is falling, and also no expectations that they will do it right. That said, if they end going the "cut events" route I'll drop the NA version like a hot potato.

I'm not playing NA to miss out on events that I already missed thanks to not being a day 1 JP player.

terminal Okita is moe!

Why so mad, reddit? Can't tell between fiction and reality? I bet you think anime and movies have to be "realistic".

I understand where they're coming from with CCC, but given that FSN and FHA as a game were never officially released either, it feel's... a bit hypocritical. FGO has tons of references to all sorts of entries in the Fate franchise, the majority of which have never been released outside Japan (or at least only as fan translations).

The delays don't really concern me, but scrapping the CCC event would be a major letdown. It's one of the events I'm looking forward to reading in English the most.

Of course, the ideal would be if they actually struck a deal for CCC, but after all this time and seeing how both the PSP and Vita are pretty much dead outside of Japan... Urgh. Steam would be our best chance, I guess, but that sounds unlikely too.