Second Life General - /slg/

honestly don't know what to put here anymore edition
> Veeky Forums group : secondlife:///app/group/41548e97-0945-f938-67b2-88ee0d825ad6/about
> Veeky Forums parcel: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53
> Group info (may be outdated, just ask if confused) : pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide : pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide : pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

Dizzy looking good

dizzy.goat

huge anime titties

show them

Surprise

Oh. it dominga

Man, my outfit feels so...flat. Wish I could find like...a coat or vest or something to wear that just goes over my shirt without clipping or covering it up.

look harder or change it all together

I suppose. It's not that big a deal, if I retexured this I can retexture something else down the line too.

post?

post?

rip the texture from your shirt and erase the parts you don't want to show up, then upload it and use alpha blend on the texture

Oh, smart. Wasn't sure if there was a way to selectively make only some parts of a texture invisible, i'll look into this when i'm feeling more ambitious.

How come every anime (male) uses the kemono or 2.0 when the kuroo is available?

only zexen is allowed to use kuroo

Didn't know about kuroo when I started and I don't want to waste even more money to get it since I don't play enough to justify it. Also It didn't have the depth of textures and outfits.

because they're femboys or something i dunno man

I bought it on a whim a few months ago, I'm kinda sad to see that it didn't catch on like I thought it might. I feel like I could do a lot with it if I had even an ounce of skill, but I don't, so I'd be relying on others. Given how the only person who seems to be making anything fit for it is krank my options are extremely limited.

I can at least use photoshop to edit textures, but my problem is that my current set-up is kind of specific, lots of iteration, even if the end result is kind of...I dunno, I like it, but I don't feel like many others would.

I might look into Kuroo if I start playing the game more and decide to make another avatar besides my weird Doll/Zombie thing, but switching it over would be a pain.

kuroo isn't homosexual enough for the crowd that wants to look like traps and femboys

serious answer: not enough skin mods for anime heads, doesn't work stylistically with utilizator heads, people too lazy to look for non-uti products

1.5 update makes it a lot easier to shop for normal clothing. Of course, it's not like using Jake or Signature or Slink, but with a little work and shape sliders, you can get a lot of coats and such to fit.

I went shopping at Gabriel yesterday and the loose stuff was okay.

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE BABY DADDY

how long has heffi been masturbating
should we call a doctor

>how long has heffi been masturbating
(4 years 4 months; 1600 days)

that fuckin wop wishes

>tfw heffi tps in

girl and her dog

zoophilia

>nep will never take your knot
feelsbadman

so two bitches?

[17:47] Strangelove (milku.laa): can yall stop you fucking retards

no

ok shouka

stupid cunt

Aww you gals got your gay bestie back

This person lives in a floating dragon mansion slash sex dungeon

you can come of the closet now Lee we wont judge

"its not gay if you de-render the dick" heffi 3:16

seeeee

you look like the reason women don't go to the club alone

I think he can handle more than one woman

I sure have missed everyone's favorite almond activator

you look like youve never kissed anyone but your mom

that don't matter if she makes it worth it

8^)

second rate chain wannabe?

i fart clouds bigger than chain and stinkier than your gay ass post fag kys your self

hit a nerve there did I?

i'm beating my dick right now if that counts for anything

Why thank you, didn't expect to the the toast of the town, but it just worked out that way.

dont worry buddy, one day you might fuck an anime girl, like chain does three times daily

those anime girls are my alts

Lee was gone? I muted him months ago so I never realized.

seething

say something nice about kiki

kiki is a paypiggie

kiki is helpful

I want someone to be my paypig

don't worry ladies, i'll take care of this

why? he's mean

YAMERO

En garde, u butt toucher.

gtfo out of my house

I'm tracking pool water all over your rugs and not using coasters for any of my drinks and you can't stop me.

I wish kiki would lay eggs in me...

rule 1 to fucking kiki, be a shitty LL body noobie

gonna e-mag that ass

WTF DONT POST THIS

xD

Sky you always make me feel jealous that you and your friends are doing something constructive

taking pictures of yourself isn't constructive, it's pointless vanity

that's not a picture of sky you bumbling oaf

>second life isn't constructive, it's pointless vanity

It's not too hard to do, just find a windlight that's nice, use the rule of thirds and play with the brightness and you are like, most of the way there.