2018 ford mustang

Name a better price for performance new car.

Protip: You can't.

civic for 3k

Mustang GT is a great value, but if you want a feature loaded Premium edition it's like $45k-$50k.

Realistically the EBM is the better "value" car. You can get it for about $25k, hey the FRPP tune and intake installed for like $2k, and you can put up a pretty respectable fight against the GT with $8k in your pocket.

>buying the facelift
Kys. The car is shit now and no amount of performance will redeem the down syndrome looks.

+ $500 eBay turbo

and a junkyard ls swap for $500 and an afternoon

you can get a GT for $26-28k when the sales are on.

And you could get the EBM for even less so what's your point?

where in the world can you find a mustang GT for 9k off MSRP? I've never seen a GT model go for much under MSRP

Buying a Mustang is so crazy because the dealer knows they're so popular that he doesn't have to haggle at all so you end up paying at or near the sticker and then as soon as you buy it, it's worthless because there's a million of them on the road.

I live in Dallas and in the summer the local Ford dealers have their summer sales going and they had Mustang GTs around here listed for mostly around $27k. I saw one last summer that was listed at $26k. ($25999)

Challenger with the scat pack

Motherfker! Are sports cars really that cheap in the south? Damn cars are never that cheap here in the northeast

leaving this here

its sad but true

I can find a low mileage 4th generation f-body and get a better pony:buck ratio

Check out cars.com during July/August for the Dallas area. Thats when the sales seem to get good. There is a 2017 listed right now for $28,500. Manuel as well. 2018s are all about $30k right now.

What if you need to merge

>americans can get a new Mustang GT for less than we can buy a lightly used ND Miata

go faster than traffic and you never need to check your blind spot

>Manuel as well.
Wait, some beaner currently owns it?

Hope you're joking, the 2018 GT performs worse than a 2012 Camaro SS 1LE

It gets crushed by the new SS 1LE

But then youre stuck with pre-bailout GM build quality and the catfish design.

Dont get me wrong, I like camaros a lot better than the mustangs but 4th gens were the worst quality and looks wise

I'm in the Dallas area but my smell test is raising red flags even with your image. If its just a base model GT with a V8 that probably is the price. But if it doesn't have the performance pack, and several other creature comforts like heated seats, navigation, and some cool shit, forget it. Thats why last year's model didn't sell. Its a base model GT, when after financing you can have a fully loaded one for $100 more per month, who the fuck buys base model?

at least you can see out of the mustang when turning. camaro fags stay mad that theyre not the number 1 sports car

>red flags
>who the fuck buys base model?
People that dont give a fuck about slow assed nav and people that dont need heated seats for the two weeks it actually gets cold here. The point is, you can get the car, the engine, the transmission for well under $30k.

>you can get X under y price.
So the Californians really have taken over; you can get a 1 series BMW to say you hav ea bimmer, you can get the base model Merc for $35k to say you drive a Merc, You can get a used Lexus on a 90 month loan to say you drive a lexus.

I thought this was Veeky Forums.

2015-2017 Mustang GT
2018's are objectively ugly garbage

inb4
>b-b-b-b-but muh improved AUTOTRAGIC

Negro, its a Mustang GT, the whole fucking point is that its cheap as fuck. Once you start adding all the fucking options on it, the car is nearly $50k. Whats the fucking point? Its all about cheap speed, not badge whoring.

Go down to south carolina and get one, no luxury tax there

2014 mustang was borderline sexual. And like all things ford post 2015, It got stupid.
It's, I don't know what it is.
Too fuckin round and sad looking.
At least they let it keep its V8!

>The Virgin 2018
>The Chad 2014

November/December is where it's at.
Dealers are trying to clear out their lots of the new model year.

You're absolutely right user. 2011-2014 Mustang is peak Mustang. But the 15-17's are still infinitely better than that 2018 trash

>Virgin 6th Gen garbage
>Chad Foxbody
3rd Gen is objectively the best Mustang.

you mean the mustang that wasnt really a mustang?

Which is why it was good. All the upsides of the American V8 Mustang drive train with a good looking body. At least it isn't the SN95.

Even the 3rd Gen "Mustang" > Any miata they made, ever.

the pre facelift ones don't look fishy at all. but yeah if you don't want a cracked dash definitely avoid a 4th gen. I still think it's the most underrated gen, far sexier than the 2nd gen and 5th onward.

You just can't beat the price/performance. I found a 94 Z/28 with a 6-speed and 70k miles for $1000 just because the wheels were mismatched and the key was lost.

that's 300 hp/300 ft-lb of torque for next to nothing

>Realistically the EBM is the better "value" car. You can get it for about $25k, hey the FRPP tune and intake installed for like $2k, and you can put up a pretty respectable fight against the GT with $8k in your pocket
For someone who doesn't even own a mustang you sure talk about the ecoboost a lot. I have a feeling you will be disappointed once you actually spend 30k on one

>live rear axle
>less than 400 torqz
>have to pay extra to get decent brakes
2011-2014 stangs are ass. Was still using a trash live rear axle in 2014.

Have you looked at the Camaro?

Just look at it. It’s has no styling goal; it’s just a massive exercise in what it’s not. It’s like one of those vague NASCAR bodies that they put stickers on to indicate what model is...

For what it costs in my country I can get a base carrera new with 11k to spare

>Implying the +2015 mustang doesn't look like shit

>comparing a mustang with louvers to one without
Not sure what you were hoping to achieve here

Stinger

Camaro 1LE was 4 seconds faster around the motor trend Corvette meme track. Costs literally the same or even less and doesn't have a retarded front end (no windows though)

Honestly I think the past 3 generations have looked amazing.

>buying a mustang with a chink built manual and all seasons
>instead of spending an extra grand for a sports car that runs rings around it using the god tier 6060

Just get a camaro.

>Just get a camaro.
Fuck chevy. Might as well buy a turd and polish it.

>better built
>better engineered
>out performs just about everything in its respective price bracket depending on model and package

It’s the best sports car out right now behind the GT3

This. I flew to South Carolina to buy my most recent car, and drove it back home.

visibility isn't that bad.. took about 30 minutes of drriving to get used to the car.

ferrd shills will make an excuse

>planting your tire in the curb
REEEEEEEEEEEEE