/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread summer skies edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Best giri.

Oumaeda!

Mugi!

I want to fuck Kaito.

Shinguji

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Mitty!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Do you think DV3 will as much dislike as Zero Time Reward did after it comes out in Amercia

Mit-

What
My first falseflagger! I'm genuinely flattered

Doesn't abuse cats!

Hungry for oranges

This is your maid for tonight.

Please stop!

Nah.

Me too

CEASE THIS BULLYING

t. Kirianon's cat

No.

I want Touko to hug me and never let go.

Is against animal abuse!

Mugi's a good girl!

Well... If we're being honest, not really!

Ouma is a pretty boy!

Good!

Would abuse animals:
Maki, Oma, Miu, Kaede, Angie, Korekiyo, Himiko

Wouldn't abuse animals:
Gonta, Amami, Kaito, Hoshi, Tenko, Saihara, Tsumugi, Kirumi

I already said I regret doing it, what else can I do to repent? Also if it helps, I moved out today and wasn't allowed to bring pets, so she doesn't have to worry about her PTSD any more!

Hmph. Is there any user with a nickname who isn't a jerk or crazed in this place? No polite people anywhere.

What exactly did you do to her?

>Maki
>Ouma
>Angie
I don't really see them doing that, maybe if they're in an incredibly shitty mood

>Kaede
>Himiko
I would disagree

>Korekiyo
>Miu
Probably

Don't give a shit. Fuck off.

Poyo!

I think I'm neither of those things.

Me.

Hehe, I beat you this time! I'm glad you took it in good spirits!

lol

The prisoners run this asylum user. Everyone here has something wrong with them. Be it historical, psychological, or physical.

What's wrong with Kuzu, Mikananon and Ibukiposter?

I don't get it

You mean the nip mikananon who loses interest in anything that doesn't involve his waifu?

The worst thing I did was shoot her in the ass with an airsoft, but that was only once. Apart from that it was just picking her up and squeezing her and shit even if she didn't want to.

Korekiyo probably don't have any interest in stuff that isn't related to humans so I don't think he would torture animals just for the fuck of it
Humans on the other hand, absolutely

>in the ass
So is Kirianon also in beastiality?

Nothing wrong with that

>The worst thing I did was shoot her in the ass with an airsoft
Why the actual fuck did you do that?!

That's kinda fucked but you say you regret it so it's okay, don't worry about it! Just please don't do it again!
Maybe I'm desensitized since a kid I knew killed a cat with a claw hammer, but still, don't worry.

What if V3 was one big fake out?

It is

It just breaks my heart to think of a little 17 year old cat constantly terrified in it's own house.
What the fuck, why did you associate with that kid.

I feel like it'll be a fakeout, but the truth will be even more insane than the reality show twist.

god i wish this were me

I honestly don't know... I just remember I was trying out my friend's airsoft and we were having fun.

I won't do it again! I haven't been mean to my cat since my early teens, I love her very much despite people here trying to make out the contrary.

How can v3 be real when our eyes are lies

>shoot her in the ass with an airsoft
>in the ass
Ouch

Are people seriously defending kirianon?

Calling it now - the next Danganronpa game will create the biggest fake out of them all

Thank you!

I was a dumb kid at the time too, looking back, I only really associated with him 'cause I didn't have much mates at the time. Kid was fucked up. Literally had 3 copies of Mein Kampf on display in his room. Openly, unironic Nazi. Last I heard of him he "moderated" but fuck if I know man, he was fucked up.

>Literally had 3 copies of Mein Kampf on display in his room.
wow what kind of nerd buys more than one copy of the same book

Are people seriously defending Poyo?

I have no idea why, honestly.

oh, yeah, i feel the same way about the kid i bullied relentlessly! the worst i did was just hitting him in the throat, but i don't see him anymore so even though there's still fear in his mind, he doesn't need to see my face anymore!!!!

Ouma and Komaeda would be horrible together but the entertainment value would be incredible.

Accurate.

Will any other dangans be as blessed as class 77?

That's fucking awful

I'm 99.99% sure she's being facetious

Will drg start giving me attention and reply to every one of my posts if I start post an image of the same character over and over whenever I talk about things that I should keep to myself?

i totally believe it

So how would that 'killers and victims get reversed' route work? Would Kaede be the first victim instead or would Amami kill Tsumugi and be revealed as the MM?

If by 'blessed' you mean 'full of bullshit', then no.

From now on, we are going to be BFFs

Hagakure isn't a terrorist and doesn't have to stay on an island for the rest of his life on pain of death, so him

That'd be much better, think of all the bicycle vs cars memes

THICC

Yes, here's your assigned character
How did your surgery go Ayakafag?

BARBED.com

Can I punch you in the throat and call you demeaning things?

Saihara x Hinata, huh? That's a new one.

It went well thank you, I nearly died twice but I survived thanks to my love for Ayaka.

I really enjoy this information about you stranger.

We can tell a lot about people by their pets and interest. Which user has the most usual pet and interest on /drg/? What personally type do you believe they/you are from it?

How about instead of talking about anons we talk about Danganronnpa

>i'll never wash Touko while showering together

Oh well

This please

I really think Akane-user is a good person despite eating all the animals he raises. He's a good person and I will suck his dick and ass because I think hes a good anonymous person

Yes.

She'll never shower

Toko is for baths!

That's another thing i want to do, too. Help her get over that fear.

isnt it just?!?!?
please do! i prefer face and stomach punches tho!

Why would you want to do that? He might hit her head on the shower and change all of a sudden!

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

>talking about animal abuse
jesus fuck /drg/

day is dark, moonman, but we rember you!

I respect you more moon-man user

She's a relative shorty. That won't happen.

But Genocider protects the people Touko likes, right?

I forgot moonman

>who Touko likes
>implying

Moonman is a good person.
I declare we have a non-stop discussion about his private-life especially his sexual orientations because we here at tmz ahem drg just can't get enough about the new gossip