What are these called?

What are these? They look like license plate holders that came on Japanese cars and they tilt the plate, what’s the name of them? I want to buy one for my r32, mine didn’t come with one

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=japanese license plate holders&_sacat=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh,... License Plate Bracket?

Their is a exact name for them

Ricense Prate Bracketto.

I googled that, nothing came up

Well then obviously that means Google is racist.

time for you to find a parts diagram and find the part number

But that’s work, work that I don’t wanna do, work that takes time, I have to move my fingers

Dont help this faggot. A simple search turns up tons of shit.

Tilting bracket?
I don't think they have a special name.

I'm rebuilding a 32 and it has one of these. The bolt holes don't align with US license plates so you have to modify it which is a bit annoying. Break out your welder. Good luck finding one I'm sure it's on ebay somewhere

“Simple search” “Tons of shit” not a simple search if it shows a ton of random shot dumbass

reg plate holder, you fucking lazy moron

I've searched for these too, i ended bending my license plate up on the edge of a table.

Just take some tin snips and cut your license plate to fit foreign sized bracket.

ナンバープレート ステー

Or simply ナンバーステー

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=japanese license plate holders&_sacat=0

>jdm licence plate frame
Literally first thing I googled.

Are you a fucking dumbass? That isn’t it you fucking retard, u can legit see the difference between the two

these

why didnt you just drill new holes you fucking retard lmao