>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/bvzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based freeposter makes poeg free again

All armor types are shit except maybe evasion for softcore, but hybrid equipment has higher chance of rolling off-colors.

What are some other meme-y mechanics interactions that you can build around like Knockback + Totems

Reverse Knockback**

question, why do most build guides just take Acrobatics but not phase acro and the nodes before them?
Isn't this shit just free dodge?

Just got one-shotted by a volatile flameblood at 5k hp.
It was only -10 maximum resists.

>friend gives me shit all day for spending money on tabs and some mystery boxes
>just deal with it
>does it again today
>snap and tell him he could too if he didnt drop out of school to end up working at busch gardens for $9 an hour
>he leaves discord and wont respond to my apology texts

well shit

>it was only 40% more damage
BASED animetard

I need a tanky/almost immortal build, that can faceroll map mobs and bosses, that doesn't use VP, is fully function by lvl 85 at most, doesn't need more than 200c to get going but still has potential to scale with more and more expensive gear, not righteous fire. Decent mobility but no need for sanic speed, and uber lab farming viable.

is it possible to achieve this? would appreciate any input

>getting hit by flameblood
lol

?

It sorta double dips with normal evasion, so you get like 90% effective attack avoidance. While 30% spell dodge won't do shit against barrages.

I was cycloning and realized it to late and since GGG are hacks and don't let you interrupt cyclone for movement skills it was simply nothing to do.

Buying gamble boxes is the highest form of faggotry.

I only reach 140k cyclone dps with starforge, no flasks, curses or totems

is this okay

>not having 100% quicksilver uptime
do u even cyclone?

So you want interrupt a movement skill with another movement skill?

Would someone help me with a doomfletch inquisitor? Any suggestions to change to my passive tree?

poeurl.com/bvzM

>he cyclones so slow he doesn't get outside of volatile's aoe when it pops
literally lmaoing at you my man

Cyclone being a movement skill is a dumb meme.

/ourguy/ is on

Softcore shitters prioritize damage

Literally any glad build

yeah but they don't take it even later, completely understandable to leave it for late game but people just completely ignore it and I have no idea why

Because they prioritize damage :thinking:

is this fake? I thought he was fat.

>not having devoto's devotion
>not having atziri's step
sucks to be you

>That faggot lightning wheel dude in Ridge that does almost a thousand Phys damage and has a 100% chance to apply Bleed in Act 6
What were they fucking thinking.

I think he got fat after some sort of sustained stay in the hospital, but he used to be pretty fit

I dunno why I thought I could handle twinned attack speed crit kraityns. Alas.

granite+basalt
NEXT

>looking up atziri's step
>it's shit
Are you implying 16% spell dodge is a good defense mechanism against volatiles?

What sort of stats should I be looking for on my shield with a crit dp build? Should I just go for crit chance for spells or prioritize life/res?

Don't worry user he will probably kill himself beause of that

the 30% movespeed certainly is.

Kaom's Roots + Devoto's or should I stick to my 30% MS +90 resistance and high life boots.
Cyclone

savage

>makes window shorter but wider
>now I can see more

great design. really smart kiwis.

Can 1200 regen + RF handle Atziri or Guardians?

You are miles better with a real pair of 30% movespeed boots.

>atziri's step
retard

yea, that works too. I'm just saying that flameblood should literally never be an issue, especially as cyclone, when you're grabbing lots of movespeed anyways.

Don't kill them fast enough to not burn out of charges.

>not being a vaal pact build that can facetank everything

lmaooo

>I have to wait 40 minutes to save 1 dollar on a Baja Blast during Taco Bell's happy hour

Or just use a zoom hack since theres no anti cheat.

>watching streamer play some wander build
>LITERALLY one button to clear 2 entire screens at once

what the fuck GGG?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALANCE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF I HATE GOOD BUILDS NOW

Mjolner Marauder any good? What should I use it with? Was thinking about Discharge. I'd like some tips if anyone has played something similar.

i sit at 146k without any buffs. it's fine. you can do all content with that dps

now try and do anything like that as a melee character

When do you guys consolidate your currency?

What's the most memorable quote in this game?

I get about that (135k dps) with kongor's

>forced to path for every life or ES node within a 5 mile radius
>you can either make one of those bad skills usable and die in one hit or use one of those already strong as fuck skills and have enough HP for breathing room
It's not fair.

ok so alkazier's sunder build has hatred, herald of ash and arctic armour.. that's 100% mana reserved isn't it? and he has no blood magic..

when I no longer have space in my F2P tab

pure phys or ele cyclone

>level character to make a oro's flicker
>level with cyclone + ngamahu's
>aoe game so strong start reconsidering my build

do you factor in resistance, starforge doesn't have elemental, and I can shock so that's something more I guess

are you slayer? because unwavering stance does nothing for you if you are

probably using enlighten and a reduced mana reserved node

Phys -> Starforge + Brutality
Mix -> Atziri + Hatred + HoA / cons: Ele and phys reflect, higher possible damage scaling though.
Pure ele -> Kongors, Ngamahus+Xophs/AoF is best

Berserker with VP Cyclone cause I want to do Shaper and facetank.

>"A hand scrawls on a wall, or carves into bone"
Oh fuck off Navali

What defense isn't a meme?
Dodge? Block? Evasion? Armor, and now Energy Shield don't seem like it.

cyclone already makes you immune to stun. people wear kaom's roots for the freeze and temporal chains immunity. it also gives you immunity to other slows like that electric field in maze of the minotaur

Life
Vaal Pact
Deleting enemies before they can touch you

pure phys with onslaught and (currently) 4 frenzies (because those things are in every sense permanent for my build)
curses or any other buffs are not factored in, the 135k dps is the tooltip dps in game

does anyone have a good crafting guide? I have no idea how to start learning how to make good shit and then im hit with stuff like hybrid stats or whatever

best links for ele cyclone?

Can probably make some meme build with Mjolner and Kitava's thirst. You just need the fastest mana-hungry lightning attack to trigger both.

if you're asking you probably don't have enough currency for it

What does Glacial Cascade mines have over Freezing Pulse mines?

damage values are so broken right now that any white pack from red maps (not shaped ones) can kill you in a split second

instead of giving us proper tools to deal with this bullshit ggg keeps nerfing our mitigation and lowering our hp pools

the only solution we found is stack damage so we kill packs before they can reach us

this is powercreep, pure and simple: GGG should hire a proper balance team not the "1000 poe hours" clowns they have right now

Ok but you still need to learn it one day, you can't just never learn it

tala moana, warrior!

glacial cascade can hit multiple times if aoes overlap
easier to make bigger cause aoe and not projectiles, don't need to factor in projectile speed

anya is a proper slut, you just know

Why are regals almost half the value of chaos right now? If I'm not mistaken, regals used to be worth almost 2 chaos back in the day, not the other way around. What changed?

probably Duelist to Maligaro

>an artists work is always worth more when hes dead
all duelist lines are a goldmine of smug

You hell pass, and we hell pew.

people used to roll high maps like palace and courtyard for two prop pack size and then regal because the game was actually difficult, if you did minus max damage mods you could get one shot by simple shit and it also took way more time to get even close to 100, this stopped after like bloodlines I think

Anyone know why my stone golem suddenly has regen?

I don't have any minion regen nodes. I had some spare sockets and got sick of resummoning him so I gave him fortify/minion life/minion totem ele resist, and now not only is he basically unkillable but he's regening somehow. I can see his health bar inch towards full. Been using him since I got him in act 4 and he hasn't regened at all up until now.

If I have life leech and vaal pact and hit something that has elemental reflection with an elemental attack/spell, will I die?

minion heal on your flask?

A GRAND TRESHA FRACTURES LIKE A DROPPED MIRRA
YET SOMEHOW GOES UNHAAMED

only if you one-shot yourself

Thanks. Although FP Mines with 2x First Snow have been fun in leveling, I should probably switch over to GC by maps.

What are Azmeri (accents) supposed to be? Russian or something?

Thinking about playing this. What can you tell me about auramancers? What classes can be them and are they often brought for group stuff?

it would be extremely painful

why would anyone ever use the delevel recipee?

Depends on reflected damage and your leech.

Got any suggestions about what might work well?

an accidental overlevel of a q20 gem for, say, CWDT or higher than your stats can support right now

to turn in cards that have corruptions

I mean if I, upon hitting, would have like, say, -1000 hp but I also leeched 2000 life at that point, would I get 1000 life back or just die?

When does garbinger league end?

so far i've done frost blades and ED.

pick for me /poeg/ - sunder or dark pact?