Daily reminder that you burgerlards don't need a heavy truck to haul shit around...

Daily reminder that you burgerlards don't need a heavy truck to haul shit around. A Twingo is in every way superior compared with american mall crawlers

better question is what is that 1920s car that is towing it? I need 1 of them

Just wait 'till you blow your shocks.

2CV

That's why it's broken down on the side of the road?

Is that going to tow a 15k lb freedom hauler?

Citroen 2CV. Introduced in 1949 as a affordable and easy to maintain 'peoples car' they made them untill 1990.

Probably forget to fill the tank. Twingos are indestructable

Question. Do the size of trucks actually help with towing and such, or are they big just because they can be? Of course, I'm sure that an ecotoot gt with the exact same engine as a raptor (and thus same power output) wouldn't be able to tow due to it's unibody vs body on frame, right? Or could a small bodied truck, provided everything else is the same, tow as much as a large bodied truck?

I'm sure the Twingo is as stronk (of even stronger) than the average fordcucktruck. Enough for all your towing needs.

2CV is the real hero here m9

size only helps with storage capacity I guess. Torque is king in that field

>one of the most recognizable car
>definetly not how 1920's cars looked like
what are you even doing on Veeky Forums?

that's okay I can't tell the 50's-70's american cars apart desu

>Do the size of trucks actually help with towing and such

Yes. A heavy load will throw around a light vehicle and even jackknife the rig. The suspension, brakes, tires, drivetrain, etc also have to be able to handle the stress of towing.

A human can tow over 400 000lbs. Can he control or brake that load going down a hill?

that's not okay. Neither is this.

This.
Size matters a lot when trying to control a load.

>i tried towing something with a 2 door jeep
Bad idea

at the slower speed you should be driving if youre hauling something? nah, its mostly torque, though a slim wheelbase might make things wonky.
some weight is required but the reason american trucks are so fuckhuge is more to haul both the americans, their family, AND haul something the idiotic american bought, like a boat.
BUT, since american is idiot and wants to drive highwaylimit even if he is hauling 4 tonnes of physical consumerism, he will want the largest most useless truck to make sure theres enough cupholders.

for the average things people are hauling around, a small nip-truck or half-large wagon would be fine.

>butthurt about all my freedom
Just keep your Marxism and collectivism over there, we’re sick of it.

Okay you'll keep the obesity

If I saw someone doing that to a poor little car I'd get sad. It's like watching an arsehole kick his dog for no reason.

Yes. I have a little commodore ute and it's shit for towing anything other than a little box trailer. I used to use it tow my rally car on a trailer and it was dangerous as fuck. It had more than enough power, but was just too small and light.

just try hauling trailers with excavators and backhoes on them better yet start at the top of a hill and see how well your shitbox stops

>Yes. A heavy load will throw around a light vehicle and even jackknife the rig. The suspension, brakes, tires, drivetrain, etc also have to be able to handle the stress of towing.

Yuuup. Being able to move it with the horsepower is one thing, and just one thing.
Being able to stop. The transmissions ability to cool. The brakes, the axle strength.

This is why you should be wary of 1/2ton towing ratings, jacking off about /Muh 12,000lbs.
First, a specially equipped certain model can do 12,000 - and it may not be the one you have.
A striped down longbed with a V8 might be the model in question.

Next, a 30ft long 12,000lb trailer, hooked up to a 4700lb Ferd ecobootht trucklet.
What happens when that 12000lb sail gets hit by the wind?
Do you believe that a shorter wheelbase, lightweight truck is going to have a fun time controlling 30ft and 12,000lbs of cargo moving in the wind?

This is why you get a 7,400lb fatassed truck.
So when that load gets shifting, it's fighting a lot of truck, axle, tranmission, a tough suspension, you name it.

Can =/= Should.
Get the right tool for the job.

Or do what they do where they shit in the street, what could go wrong?

Overload is a real thing.

>Lol overload it by 1lb and the truck will vaporize?

No, but most people who talk about the loads being lawyerized (and they are), aren't going over by 1lb. They're going over by 1000lbs.

>It can't happen to me
Lol sure

Don't forget that almost all of those max tow ratings assume Weight Distribution and Sway Control and Trailer Brakes on every axle.

>Headlights pointing skyward
>No idea what 10% tongue weight means
>What could go wrong

>being european

>A Twingo is in every way superior compared with american mall crawlers
I prefer cars that don't need to be towed around by a 2CV.

>cannot tell how cars looked like when his ancestors sat in the back of a bus
>proud of it

Assmad yuropoor detected

hey i know this image

He's using the 2CV as a trailer tho. He's not towing it.

That's not how trailers work and the fact that the Twingo has it's hood open suggests that it was being towed by the Citroen.

>I prefer cars that don't need to be towed around by a 2CV.

"I like Cars that DON'T get captured."