/gigg/ Gigantic General

Nowhere to go but up edition

>Some links some autist who doesn't make these threads anymore was using
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Patch Notes
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10596524-update-notes:-august-2017-release
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE (embed) (embed)
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
>Gigantic Stats reader
grenn.io/

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>/gigg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/giganticvg

Previous Thread:

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I just got a golden tarot card for Margrave. How do I build him /gig/?

Some OC because that other user was asking for new webms

Very nice

Solid work there, user. Definitely more interesting that lmb spamming tripps

I can't play wu to save my life

He is really fun once you get to use all of the mobility from his splash kick at it's fullest, problem is when just DOESN'T work and you glitch all over the place making your attacks not connect at all.

You need the +50 armor and longer range on the leap and the longer charge, you can pick anything else you want but those 3 are mandatory

who /babysitter/ here?

>Be against a good WU
>try to 1v1 him
>Interrupted
>Launched
>Pulled
>Bleeding

>2 wozu
>can't tell which vortex is which
As much as I like the vortex to be color coded it would be a nerf

>Dodging Oru ult is considered a bug
uh motiga it take skill to dodge that attack why remove it

>Wu gets low on health
>FeelsBadMan
>Wu heals
>FeelsGoodMan
>Respawns
>Here comes ya boy
At Least he doesn't fucking dab

but he actually does

Oh yeah! It's almost like Wu has a ton of contextual powers and the ability to reset his cooldowns

It's almost like he requires skill to be played

Also hello vicid

Not hard to find me I've made this general the last 5 times

It's not hard to find you because you're the only one in these threads that thinks that maining Tripp is a thing to brag about when she is the most braindead hero.

And you like to brag about... oh wait you've got nothing to talk about you fucking coward

aisling is
at least tripp needs some basic game sense

>asling is brain dead
>Has no escapes
>Buggy summon
>Lowest health pool out of any character
Good bait made me reply

What's the most rewarding Hero to play?

Wu
Lord Knossos

HK206
>Napalm bomb your melee when they get surrounded
>Concussive round up next
>Hose everyone down and hit F because your ult changes crazy fast

everything skill shot based
wu, tyto, voden, landing mortars from the other side of the map as hk, stuff like that

Tyto

>...
Are you from reddit?

I don't have to brag about anything on an anonymous board because I'm not an insecure faggot like you

Wu because he actually takes some skill to play
Tyto because she is my waifu
or Pic Related because I love clapping my hands together and killing 3 people who I tagged on their way out of my point

>She

Read lore snippets, I shit you not.

>it uses both she and he

Ramsay

I know________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who alive now

>added 20 people from the ID list
>nobody plays anymore

europe /gigg/ is officially dead

I could play one TheAverageGatsby#6818 you got a discord?

>EU

I think so, lemme check, you could always use the in-game voice chat

>Hey guys it's Vicid look everyone look I found a post by Vicid
>please stop bullying me I'm trying to be anonymous on my anonymous board
hahahahah alright I'll just name you Peanut Gallery. Sorry if that ruins your epic anonymous board experience

kangj201116 on discord
master1bait#9648 is the arc profile name

Are you a child?

wait, a developer finally decided to give us the futa we wanted?

>Stop tying to anonymously pick up kids man

What are you even trying to say? Your post doesn't make sense, also the webm is not correctly trimmed.

How strong is Sven? Is he good just for the "lmao I killed you with Sven" factor?

>It is 2017
>scoreboards still can't accurately show how useful a support/tanks was

I'm sorry but do you want a reward for ganking the hero with the least escape options, after he wasted an ult on you, as one of the most mobile flankers in the game?

He's actually a really good healer. He's not huge on damage, but his overall ability to heal and peel is pretty solid.

Stop giving him attention.

I knew playing all those stealth games would come in handy

it's samefag

ignore it

provides a lot of utility and some damage. i would not complain about having one on my team. very solid hero.

two of his cards hit me - and I lost a third of my health when he clapped. Seems like he used a 2 or 3 level ult on me. I don't consider it wasting - just that my expert use of Electric Slide allowed me to avoid the vast majority of the damage.

Anyway people were bitching that I don't use enough powers so I just wanted to show that I do.

I agree my fellow anonymous and totally different person. Instead we should talk about wanting to have sex with a goblin or whatever it is we focus on here.

Oh deery me. This webm won't do at all! Please post something that leaves no doubt as to the high ranking MMR of your opponent!

>my expert use of Electric Slide allowed me to avoid the vast majority of the damage.

Ok I'll stop, this guy's just too much

That's hilarious, I've had some enemies just walk besides me and ignore me while I simply walk out of battle, it was a Zandora last time too.

This will be your guardian for today.

Say something nice about her.

Voden is easily becoming my favorite character, like look how cool this is.

Many characters can do that trick actually, Sven's jump pad, Mozu can teleport up there, Tyto can use his leap, same as margrave, I don't know if you can reach there with Charnok's high jump.

pfft, he'd know that if he could get into 6k mmr

She looks fluffy and warm.

Wait, every other creature bar summer bloomer provides passive heal out of combat? What the fuck, that's counter intuitive.

don't die on me now

>video cuts off before I can fly off into the distance and teleport back
webm for bakas is a pain sometimes.

>the hk kept shooting the reflect

How long was your original video?
Any more than 15 seconds it just doesn't make sense to make it into a webm

>Hk dies
>Flies off to the sunset

Oru is so fucking useless holy shit
Is it really that hard to balance heroes

fuck off nejire

>*clap*
>Triple kill
He brings decent amount of damage and cc if he isn't focused he wrecks havoc

>near shutdown level stomp
>clash happens
>team keeps summoning a creature on C on sanctum when the enemy keeps kill it
>tell them to stop
>they keep doing it until we lose
Shit like this drives me to AFK.

I can't do any damage with him
I put both debuffs and clap but I have no damage at all

>clips through ice

yet another 4v5, could have won the game if the guy didn't insta leave the moment the enemy capped middle

video was 30 seconds, but only really wanted to show the last 9-10 sec. Dunno why I didn't trim it

It gets better

>tital of 25 minutes solo queueing
Wow

where do you live

Bongland

These que times are killing me to, /gigg/ go shill this game to your favourite meme streamer so we get a bigger population.

>ten minute que time
>player has declined
why me?

What if I don't watch faggots and prefer to play video games instead?

motiga just needs to appease the ramlets

>Bongland
EU population seems pretty dead
I heard if you change your download region to the US it might improve but I can't be sure

>finally get match
>teammates al feed
Fucking kull me

this seems to work for some games, but I dunno if it works for Gigantic. It might be worth trying out

Reminder that people told motiga to not put traps on him and to give him mobility instead and motiga refused.

>Diehard Streamers now leaving the game

wew lad

What if Mozu was a boy

Really?

>Not wanting the goblin puss
Are you gay?

It's so hard to hit assassins, they're so fast. I'm gonna have to get slows but Voren's options aren't that great.

6200 Aisling player here and I need more advice. As I've been getting into higher level games people have not been letting me get away with my shit and I find it really hard to be aggressive on the melee/support build at all. Are you mostly anti-flanker/regen-bot and when would you go rangemode instead of melee?

This has been a particular problem at the siren's strand neutral point.

>play overwatch
>forced 50% is out to fuck me in the arse
>play gigantic
>11 tries to get in the game (i counted), another player declines

why is life so cruel?

ok I'm only 5.8k but I think oru is great, he is adaptable to the enemies play style but I admit he can't be synthesized with many team comps.
he works as a xenobia with more damage for me.

cosmic power stun and break armor are both great choices and are usually 50/50 for me. it depends on how slippery the enemy team is, with character with tons of escape are the ones causing trouble I go for stun and if we are gathering for huge team fights all game then I go for stun.

the beast and trap can can again be modified either way viably depending on how the enemy team are playing or who they've picked. cripple on beast or bleed are both great choice, on adds even more damage and the other helps look down even further.

joke rcard can be given more damage and be used offensively or they can launch and slow which is some pretty great peel but they need to be buffed.

his ult is his best feature but he is also hyper reliant on running off to a bloomer so you need to spend that shit early game on making you sure you have a winter bloomer or at the very least a summer bloomer to run back to at point B/C

he overall needs a buff but in his current state he is still a good character and fills a roll as a xenobia alternative when you're bored with her or just need more damage in the comp say if you had an aisling, knoss, margrave kind of comp.

TL;DL: make death dealer slow, hide joker cards, space them further a part and give each card a larger trigger radius and thats all he needs to be great. if beast also had a decaying slow which started as a major slow that slowly decreased to a regular slow on the base form it would be just enough to leave it to upgrading later for the cripple or bleed as oru already needs a few levels to get started as it is.

I still don't get why overshit is so popular.

>30minute queues
Ok time to call it a night.

Fuck this broken game
No idea why I'm still playing, even winning doesn't feel satisfying
Uninstalling this shit