No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsX2rIZory0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 tickets and 3 warnings in 6 days boi

>tfw no 1198

I do 7,500 a year because winter and any road trips I take involve the bike in a trailer because I don't want to square off my tires before a trackday

Also duc valve adjustments look VFR VTEC tier

First for King of Displacelets

>Inb4 125.

scooter tuning is not a crime :^)

>sabore
intendevi "sapore"

first for getting fucked for 10km too fast (140 euro fine)

I wish there was a retro version of the Ninjette.

It’s retarded though

no shit

>intendevi
No bullying perfavore! :^)

Ignore the 'intendevi' in green text btw. Just low attention spam on my part.

It’s grown on me. I want one now. Maybe I’m too mentally abused lately to ride a crotch rocket.

yeah but so are you

>Ignore the 'intendevi' in green text btw. Just low attention spam on my part.
sure thing amico.

>that kawasaki
hahahah, i wonder how harleyfags are going to react to this one.

>13km/h too fast in 50 zone
>25€ fine
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they fuck you over pretty good in 30 zones. And the worst part is that it was raining very hard. you cannot see it because it is an infrared photograph. I wasn't even speeding whilst knowing, but just getting through the darn weather.

Insecurity can be a bitch

>i don't want to be seen as one of THOSE guys
>i want to be seen as one of those cooler guys

What you do is ride a crotch rocket, but wear high vis textile gear and put a topbox on the back. That instantly identifies you as someone who genuinely likes their bike and rides it for the sake of riding it and separates you from the weekend warrior scrubs.

Or you could just ya know... ride your bike.

But all the weekend warriors will laugh at you and think you're just too poor for a car

>People who don't really like motorcycles

What's the deal with harley? Why can't they make bikes that the youngbloods want? Why am I considering only foreign cruisers because they make the things I like?

literally who cares. are you riding your bike for you? or for some judgemental faggot. Might as well grab a harley and a leather jacket if that's your thing.

I named her Bella.

Spent the first handful of miles of her life stuck in terrible traffic. Finally got to open her up today and holy fuck it's a goddamn rocket ship on wheels.

The street 750 is sort of interesting.

You hear they just dumped a bunch of money into investing in Alta Motors? That's likely where the tech for their alleged Electric bike will come from.

tanti auguri. è bellissima!

looks great user. super jealous. how much did it cost OTD?

But to your question, no one really knows. Was listening to the Two Enthusiasts Podcast the other day and they were talking about Harleys demographic problem. Profits are tanking as their customers are literally dying off.

OTD was roughly 24 grand. I dropped 8k as a down payment so the payments are actually very affordable. Progressive wants to rape my asshole with the insurance though, going to call around and see if someone else can do better. They want to charge me nearly double my monthly payment on the bike itself.

How fast have u taken bella?

i think they don't have the engineering R&D and line retooling funds/talent to progress beyond steel tube cradle frames and definitely won't ever turn that into trellis frames because it would go against what it means to be a "harley davidson"

this situation extends to all their shit. they have to source anything remotely modern from other companies, and if it changes the harley davidson look too significantly they don't bother.

harley davidson is the exception to american exceptionalism
they don't want to be good, they just want to be harley and make the same goddamn thing over and over again like that japanese bakery that only makes chocolate filled bread cones.

When's her first track day?

Once the weather stops being bullshit. Hopefully it gets nicer around April, it's still chilly and rainy in the PNW right now.

It's kind of sad, desu, the biggest american brand just doesn't make what I am interested in. The Indian brand is kinda cool, because they are making bikes I wanna ride, that do things I want out of a modern bike, but the last harley I really loved was the VROD, and that's long gone. It's a rather sad state of affairs. If I want to buy american I might have to do with a smaller bike, even though I want a beefy muscle cruiser and only the Japs, the Brits and the Italians make one that I want to check out.

Give it a few years, once Indian gets a fan base and a solid market presence they're going to start making some dank shit. Or just buy a Scout, it's bretty gud.

Buying from American allies is the next best thing if America straight up refuses to be good. They employ a lot of American factory workers and engineering and design talent.

Your average honda, despite being made in Japan, has American minds behind it. Probably the same ones that quit harley because they kept being told the engines they wanted to build didn't sound like tractors.

Ah, fellow rainfag. Assuming your in WA then? Only two in so far down here in Portland AFAIK.

I'm edging to get up to The Ridge this summer. I've only tracked at PIR so far.

24k isn't bad tbhq (inb4 richfag), oh man i'm so jealous. I'm sure geico would fuck me as well if i were to get it.

fucking insurance shills.

Yep, WA. There's a few V4S models around, but apparently mine is the only base V4 in the entire PNW. Probably hitting up the Ridge and maybe Pacific Raceway this summer.

What made you decide to go for the base model?

Duly noted. I test rode a used VROD a couple months ago and I was a coin flip from trading my kawi in for it, but the problems with the bike were just not worth the effort in fixing. For the cost of getting these things done I could buy a ducati or a yamaha or even a goddamn honda valkyrie

damn that CB500X looks so sexy in silver

looks like a budget ptwin with plastic bodywork designed by an anime geek

>lying on the internet
why do people do this?

it's not that bad, those red tire marks gotta go though.

This 2bh

>stop liking what i dont like

Track rats phhh

jap. scrap.

Re. Tard.

>getting excited by the most bland commuter appliances
Spotted the A2 yuropoors

>check out this entry level honduh
>wow looks average at best
>STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE!
you fags need to stop and post your bikes

>getting excited by street riding at all
Spotted the brainlet soyboi

That's why I ride ur mum

There is noting worng with commuter, some people actually ride their motorcycle a lot and not only in the weekends

>hurr durr only need liter sport bikes

So much butt butthurt

It's a disposable product made of cost cutting and compliance to learner laws. It's also fucking hilarious looking. Are those black body panels meant to look like an aluminum frame? That's like putting a big ass wing on an FWD econobox.

Fawning over it is like fawning over a toyota corolla S

Its a fine bike for what it was built for and looks are subjective.
Get over it.
Also corollas are bad ass

t. tryhard.

I'm a licenseless autist who wants to get into motorcycles. Would a 50cc chink bike be a bad purchase to start out with and learn on?

if you ride your motorcycle so much why don't you sell the cheap honda scrap and get a good one?

>hurr anyone that doesn't like my bottom of the barrel shit with the sole redeeming quality of being a motorcycle must think you need to daily a liter peter

It's a terrible bike for what it was built for unless it was built to cost very little to manufacturer and make honda lots of money off people who are forced to buy cheap low-power motorcycles. If you think it's fine you don't know bikes.

No. Get a license
What makes it bad?

There aren't enough pictures of the V4s on the net just yet, so do spam us with some, will you?

Terrible fucking idea.
Just take an msf course and by a proper bike

The only Corollas that are remotely badass have a 4AGE or 2ZZ, and even then desu

Just buy a Ninja 250 and get your license, don't waste money on a piece of shit from China that you could outride on a bicycle.

>posts even uglier bike.
Also The honda is probably more fuel efficient than this Aprilia, And believe me the Aprilia makes more money to them than the Honda(per unit)

>cheap honda scrap
>honda scrap
>scrap
>made to go hundreds of thousands of miles on no gas without problems for no money.

dude are you okay?

Okay I get how stupid that sounds, but to preface I'm over 18 but under 21 so I need to wait 6 months to get my proper license, so I figured fucking around with a GY6 platform moped and getting road experience in the meantime would be good.

Then at least get a ruckus. Then you can sell it at the same price you bought it for

get license
get a ninja 250.
have fun.

this video should be of use.
youtube.com/watch?v=MsX2rIZory0

Is it the unpleasant experience of the generic 360 degree parallel twin, the gundam styling, the frame and suspension from 1980, the harley-tier brake feel, and the maintenance and repair PITA that is unnecessary fairings? Maybe. If not definitely.

I never said every bike has to be race winning but with things that are as cheap and close in price like bikes, especially with low-mileage used weekend toys littering the market, why the fuck would you save a thousand dollars and buy something that's so much worse? You're looking at the ride and build quality difference between a nissan sentra and an upmarket car with almost no bump in price.

Some bikes are built to be your first and your last, and last you for a lifetime. Some bikes are built to win races. Other bikes are built to a price point because there's a large market of idiots who think they have to buy new, and are legally forced to buy bikes that don't exceed a certain power to weight ratio arbirtraily set by nobike bureaucrats who wouldn't bat an eye at learners on "slow" 2 stroke sportbikes.

Yes, 60mpg vs. 40. Such a dealbreaker. Do you forego owning a decent car and drive a honda insight? Why are you here?

>aprilia makes more money off a superior bike
Italy > Japan is not news

>gundam styling.
WE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING AT ALL.

Only crotch rocket riders think that looks good.

So you have zero argument. You just made a bunch of stuff up and added some dramatic wording.
Also nissan = suzuki
Honda = honda
And japan > italy (fix it again tony)

Not the user you replied to but...

I’m a crotch rocket enthusiast and Dislike Gundam. I much prefer evangelion. Pls refrain from your over generalization.

I like all three and i hate myself

Get a triumph rocket and try not to die.

So how much hp does this one make? How fast have you taken it? Any et’s?

Hey wait a minute

>Why are you here?
Because I kind enjoy and appreciate wide verity of cars and bikes unlike you who only enjoy "sporty" Vehicles.

>Some bikes are built to be your first and your last
implying this bike isn't lasting for lot of miles

>Other bikes are built to a price point because there's a large market of idiots who think they have to buy new,
Most of the times buying new is better than people who changes used cars evrey often(I'm not saying you should always buy new)

I live in Flipland and this guy goes for $1k a pop brand new. 125cc.

Should I go for this or no?

What’s the third one? Hmm?

Sporty = Comfy > Cheap.

MOST POWERFUL RACE.

sport bikes, eva, and gundam?

I don’t dislike myself but I know some people truly dislike me.

Good stuff, user. I'll look into the shoot.

Oh ok, Sorry. I lost my mind their for a sec.

Not my bike, photos are from the dealership in Portland. New one makes a claimed 214 with stock Euro4 exhaust. More with the Akro race system.

I've had my 1299S read 177mph while still pulling down the front straight. I'm sure the v4 is faster.

kek

>177mph
K thx for that.

Honda started the whole trend.

Park my car in the same spot every day. Only someone that doesn't live in the apartment complex parks there, and its always for a short period of time. Always park my bike right next to my car, some thicc desi girl always parks next to my bike when both are in their spots.

Took the bike out for a few hours after work. She doesn't park in my spot, I think she wants this BWC.

I don't get it.

arr sportbike rook same

They dyno 189 in the video I saw.
So about 5% more than an RSV4