Get in here Ausfags

Ausfag thread?
Ausfag thread.

Just bought this VT series 2 Calais for $3000, it's only got 130,000km on it, thoughts? Goes great for an 18 year old car

Here's a pic from another angle

Whats a good farm/property vehicle for a hilly wooden area?

need to haul lumber and rocks and shit about the place

Aeiou falcon

Just got a BA falcoon. It's pretty gud apart from the shitcunt 4-speed that has started slipping in third. Also it now has a slight misfire and I can't figure out what's causing it. Oh, it also hard starts on the first crank but starts straight away on the second crank.
(((FORD)))

A 1KZ Hilux or a 4M40/4M41 Triton, don't get a petrol cause you won't be able to use it for 4-5 months of the year on tracks.

>22
>Finally getting over my NEET phase and making improvements
>Studying for my license
>"You must be on your L's for at least 12 months before you can acquire your P-plates."

Seriously, fuck this bullshit. I can get doing this with teenagers in high school, but actual adults? That's genuinely unfair.

Misfire on hard throttle or on light driving/idle?

Be thankful you don't have to get 120 hours logbooked on top of that.

Or God forbid you live in QLD and want a motorcycle...

What the cutest aussie car?

Fuck, that's awful. I wish I listened to my mum:

>"user, quick! Get your license before the laws change!"
>"But I can just take a bus! I don't care about cars!"

I really wish they'd make 21 the cut-off point for these laws. Most people have matured since they were in high school by the time they hit 21. I'm not going to go hooning at midnight with friends, actual adults shouldn't be treated like that.

Prolly this

No.

That's not cute though, it's awesome, cute implies a level of helplessness and GTR's were scaring the pants off lazy auto V8's left right and centre when they launched.

White Vs commodore is the cutest desu

losing my license in april for three months
im a mechanic/autoelec and driving is 1/2 my job.
do you guys think i can get an exemption for work if i get a character witness etc and dont come off as a faggot?

Points, unpaid or DD?

As long as it wasn't honing or high range drink driving and you have a clean history

Yes, you can get an exemption if it's for work purposes.

In Vic they cut off the requirements if you hit 21, that's when I got my license, next year getting fulls.

Light driving/idle. Hard throttle is smooth.

I wish I could got to Melbourne for a holiday and take a test to get my P's. Our cut off is 25 fucking years old.

Yer NSW fucking sucks my dude, plus you guys need to get road worthies every year, in VIC you only need one when you purchase a car and it's good to go for the reminder of when you own it.

Plus our licenses just look better.

Check for vacuum leaks, the Falcons are bad for it, brittle hoses/plastic fittings, intake manifold gasket cracking or manifold bolts loose.

86 GTS owner here looking for NSW comfy boys to hang with

>triton
Why not just get a fucking nav while you’re at it? Hilux or bt50, either in diesel
Because no matter what you think you cannot drive for shit, age=/=experience. It really pisses me off that some dickhead who’s over 25 (qld) can take the p test without any actual experience and so long as you pass you can drive unsupervised in almost any vehicle

>Nissan
>Ever
I'd get a BT50 over a Hilux desu, Toyota hasn't managed to build a decent common rail engine yet but I would and did buy a Triton because they're the lowest failure rate of all the common rail Jap diesels at our work. They've also got the biggest driveline by a country mile, bigger than the 70 Cruisers too.

Context for this is you'll probably have to appeal from an RMS decision on that. They would normally knock you back unless you're over 30, etc.

Find a lawyer (bring money).

CBR reppin

Got one of these for a pretty cheap price, paid 12k and it only had 35,000kms, one owner vehicle and it was owned by an elderly couple. Immaculate condition too.

You should paint the rims fluro and get some stupid tattoos.

Then you can go round the block in the CBD on a Saturday night and pretend to be a 'scary' Asian (the kind that looks like he might say something if you slap him).

M8 that seems a bit stereotypical

Nice looking car, shame is not as good as its predecessor.

>12k for an old civic