WHAT IF WE MOD TESLAS WITH RANGE EXTENDERS AND FUKKEN BTFO OUT OF ELON MUSK'S GLOBALIST ASS 4EVER!

WHAT IF WE MOD TESLAS WITH RANGE EXTENDERS AND FUKKEN BTFO OUT OF ELON MUSK'S GLOBALIST ASS 4EVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/conspiracy/@anonnews/inventor-of-water-powered-car-dies-in-restaurant-screaming-they-poisoned-me
thefreethoughtproject.com/tiny-homes-banned-criminalize/
youtu.be/RDmaPdyqGUU?t=3237
evnut.com/rav_longranger.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=UvvoGTvuTmA
youtube.com/watch?v=26cNHSilikI
youtube.com/watch?v=IN6EpYxSrwY
youtube.com/watch?v=u84s_ObQn-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck are you on about?

>improve Elon's car
>Elon btfo

>EVs are great because we don't need gas, but the range sucks
>If we just burned gas we could extend our range

Its a brilliant concept. If only there were a term for this sort of hybridization of drivetrain technology.

So OP is clearly a window-licking mouthbreather, but really, what if you used a small trailer full of battery? Extend the range from 400 miles to say, 800-1000 miles? It would take longer than Christmas to charge, but shit if you ever had to travel across CA or TX, you could actually make it.

I don't mean a huge trailer, something small like what motorcycles use.

There is already enough charging stations to drove across the USA.

Theres good reason why external batteries aren't feasible.
They need to be temperature controlled. They sit in an oil bath and need to keep the fluid cooled and circulating under normal use. Naturally this takes a small amount of power to accomplish, and an external battery would need its own external cooling system as well. Though batteries being too cold is an even bigger issue. When its too cold an EV will use its own energy to heat the battery pack up to operating temp, and this takes a ridiculous amount of power. It needs the battery within a very narrow range of temperatures to have optimal discharge characteristics to be dependable to actually drive with.
So an external battery would need to be able to heat itself independent from the rest of the car as well.

An extra 500lbs being hauled behind your car isn't going to give you much additional benefit. You'd be far, far better off with a small displacement gasoline engine as a range extender/battery charger.

Range isn't the issue. Cost, quality, and recharge time is.

This
No one would bat an eye at EV ranges if you could charge up fully in the time it takes it would fill up a gas tank. Even if it takes 10-15min for a full charge that would eliminate range anxiety

No I mean getting to your destination in a single drive, not taking 4 days to get across Texas.

Are you actually certain about this? I'm not doubting you, I've just never heard of this. I was under the impression that the Tesla battery was the entire under-tray of the car. Even still, the external tow-behind unit would receive plenty of airflow. A self contained radiator and automatic pump wouldn't be unreasonable. It doesn't need to move that much coolant.

You guys are fucking cucks. Neoliberal governments want to outlaw internal combustion so that the populace gets locked in to metropolitan areas and prevents them from ever getting off grid. Elon Panders to these authoritarians by pushing the "hip and cool" meme technology which isn't even half as good as salt water batteries, but they need lithium demand so they can continue to support conflict mineral mining and production. THE WORST PART IS THAT GUYS LIKE ELON AND THE SHITLIB AUTHORITARIAN GLOBAL WARMING GOON WANT TO OUTLAW BIOFUEL BECAUSE ANY POOR PERSON CAN PRODUCE ALGAE BIOFUEL IN A BIOREACTOR INSTEAD OF PURCHASING FUEL FROM SAUDI OR BATTERIES FROM CONFLICT MINERAL PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are just the typical Veeky Forums contrarian that tries to be edgy by being AS MAINSTREAM AS POSSIBLE! YOU ARE ABOUT AS EDGY AS MY BOOMER ASS PARENTS. GET A LIFE! God this forum has gone to complete shit lately.

I'm 100% certain on that.
The whole underside of a Tesla is a 1000lb slab of batteries, but it isn't just battery cells inside of it. Its filled with the cooling fluid, and heating elements, among other circuitry for regulating charging/discharging.
People who live in cold climates have to deal with massively reduced range because it takes so much power to heat up their battery. Some of them even put plug in space heaters in their trunks to help warm them up before they leave on cold mornings. They call it "pre conditioning."

WATER POWERED CAR INVENTORS HAVE BEEN "SUICIDED."

EVEN IF THEIR SCIENCE WAS FLAWED BACK THEN THE FUCKING ENERGY GOONS WERE SO FUCKING SCARED SOMEONE MIGHT REALIZE SALT HAS CHEMICAL POTENTIAL ENERGY THAT THEY WENT AHEAD AND MURDERED THE GUY ANYWAYS. AND THERE WERE OTHERS.

steemit.com/conspiracy/@anonnews/inventor-of-water-powered-car-dies-in-restaurant-screaming-they-poisoned-me

Hello idiot

This man knows what is up.

Fuckin Jews are behind this tho, don't forget.

Shut up child

>invent globe-shifting technology
>be stupid enough to out eating in public and showing your face

Dude if you invented something like this you would need to go so far underground and have your tech released via proxies only.
He probably wanted the delishus shekels for it and couldn't help but get himself killed.

They did it to Rudolf Diesel, why wouldn't they do it to this fuck.

*gets poisoned*

>afford 100,000 sedan
>No closed garage
>not leaving it plugged into a charger to use grid energy to keep the car warm.

>pre conditioning
Yeah that's what they are doing. They're trying to pre condition you to accept united nations planned, agenda 21, coffin apartment, metropolitan centers. This is the neoshitlib's version of "commie bloks."

Wanna live in a double wide using sustainable technology?.. WELL TOO BAD!

thefreethoughtproject.com/tiny-homes-banned-criminalize/

YOU NEED TO ACCEPT YOUR COFFIN APARTMENT AND URBAN REC CENTER BECAUSE IT'S LIBERAL AND HIP AND ALL THE "GOOD" PEOPLE LIVE THAT WAY!

You have a closed garage and charging port at your works parking lot?

Just the same way hydrogen powered cars will extend our weekend muscle cars, I'm willing to adapt to electric daily drivers if it means cool gas powered cars are still available 50 years from now.

Alright, but in reality if you could pull up a trailer the size of a shopping cart to your tesla, and it doubles its range, would you do it? I can't imagine it being a huge seller because the average person isn't going to tow a small trailer to make their 20 mile round trip to work and back. But if someone wanted to drive 500 miles to see grandma, plug in the car for 2 days, and drive back for the weekend, I can see it being useful for a self-contained battery pack which does its own heating and cooling.

I have charging and I live where it doesn't get above freezing for 4 months a year.

Good for you, but where you live is not relevant to the discussion

ITS NOT JUST "MUH SPOOKY J000$" HAHAHA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. You do realize there are many many global elite factions??!?!?! Only some are jewish.. others are mason and MOST OF THEM ARE NOT CONNECTED TO ANY SPOOKY RELIGION OR ANYTHING.

AUTHORITARIANISM IS THE RELIGION OF THE OPPRESSORS!!! NOT JUDAISM SPECIFICALLY OR EVEN NEOLIBERALISM!!!

.A. U. T. H. O. R. I. T. A. R. I. A. N. I. S. M.
.U
.T
.H
.O
.R
.I
.T
.A
.R
.I
.A
.N
.I
.S
.M

FUCKING HITLER WAS JUST AS JEWISH AS TEH FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THEM SO FUCKING RICH, OR AT LEAST A LOT RICHER THAN THEY ALREADY WERE. THERE IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE EVEN THAT HE MIGHT HAVE DONE THIS ON PURPOSE!

ALSO RANDOM JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

ALSO NOT ALL FORMS OF SEXUALIZED ART OR DRUG USE LEAD BACK TO "MUH J00$."

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND MOTHER FUCKER THAT ALL THIS JEWISH HORSESHIT WAS SHITPOSTING AND MEMES BACK IN THE DAY!! LIKE THE WAY SOUTHPARK MAKES FUN OF JEW GOLD!! THE ORIGINAL NAZI POSTERS AND MUH JOO$ POSTERS ON THE WEBSITE WERE NOT BEING SERIOUS AND WERE MOSTLY FUCKING JOKING. YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING RETARDS THAT COULDNT TELL WHEN SOMEONE WAS JOKING AND STARTED IRONICALLY TAKING IT SERIOUSLY!! YOURE LIKE THE RETARDED KID AT SCHOOL THAT THINKS PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY RACIST BECAUSE THEY SAY NIGGER OR SOME OTHER RACIST JOKE YET YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE JOKES ACTUALLY ARE MAKING FUN OF RACISTS!!! YOU'RE JUST AS DUMB AS LIBERALS BUT IN THE POLAR OPPOSITE WAY!

Does gen z mean the end of the world is here? Or just the end of humans as we know them?

kill yourself, you anti white leftypol shill

t. the only thing I have going for me in my life is that I'm white

Yes it is. I put up with cold climate and EV driving.

>Just the same way hydrogen powered cars will extend our weekend muscle cars, I'm willing to adapt to electric daily drivers if it means cool gas powered cars are still available 50 years from now.
AHAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR MUSCLE CAR?!?!?!??!

YOU THINK YOU CAN COMPRMISE WITH THESE PEOPLE!??!?!?!?! IF YOU GIVE AN INCH THEY TAKE A FUCKING MILE DUDE! A HARDLINE STANCE IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!! LOOK AT HOW GUN CONTROL HAS GONE!! THEY NEVER FUCKING STOP AND IN STATES WHERE THEY TRIED TO COMPRMISE WITH THE GUN CONTROL PEOPLE THEY JUST CAME BACK THE NEXT YEAR AND TRIED TO PASS MORE LAWS! IT NEVER EEEEENNNDDDSS! IT REALLY IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE BECAUSE HISTORY PROVED THIS! THEY EVEN ADDED SLIPPERY SLOPE TO WIKIPEDIA AS A LOGICAL FALLACY JUST TO TRY AND DESPERATELY CONVINCE KIDS THAT IT'S GOING TO BE OK IF YOU GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOMS!! WELL IT NEVER FUCKING IS AND THE AUTHORITARIANS ALWAYS COME BACK WANTING MORE OF YOUR FREEDOMS! THATS WHY IT HAS TO BE OUR EFFORTS TO STOP ALL FUCKING LEGISLATION!! THE GOAL IS TO FUCKING MAKE GOVERNMENT DYSFUNCTIONAL AND ELECTING POLITICIANS THAT CAUSE CHAOS. THE GOAL SHOULD BE TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT IS TOTALLY FROZEN AND UNABLE TO PASS LAWS OR LEGISLATE JACK SHIT.

Note that I am not advocating illegal activity or violence.

Here is michael malice, author of dear leader, explaining how to keep your rights and how to even get them back from a pragmatic standpoint:

youtu.be/RDmaPdyqGUU?t=3237

Is gen z stand for end of world or end of humans as we now it?

If so, everything seems just way too scripted.

so now i am white privelage but also anti white???

jesus christ.. this is the price i pay for being right....

I dont get it.. is that some kind of pathetic attempt at a threat? Do kids these days really not know how to proxy? Lol.

>t. the only thing I have going for me in my life is that I'm white
Seriously what the fuck did you mean? I am all for social safety nets btw AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY EXTORTION IE FORCEFUL TAXATION. Why is it that "conservative" christian churches are the only charitable organizations providing homeless in American with food and shelter? If you really cared about other people you would volunteer or donate and try to advocate for people donating to online platforms in order to provide welfare instead of just focussing on bringing other people down and getting billionaire's money, which you wont because they will just hide it all anyway like they always do and there is even a cottage industry in the united states for avoiding the atrocious death tax. Good luck getting people's money especially today with all the crypto currency and shit, there are ways to do it indirectly so there is no legal recourse and nothing a government can do.

Although I dont really get what you are talking about. How does decentralization only help white people? Is it because you think that black people are too stupid to live in sustainable living situations? You dont think a black community could be self sustainable with vertical farming, algae reactors, and 3D printers? I think a lot of those communities would work even if the people living there had a history of issues.. at least it's better to work towards teaching people to live sustainably than just giving them handouts and training them to be dependent and causing learned helplessness. A lot of people think food aid is what really put the final nail in the coffin for africa. Teach a man to fish and all that but what is fucked up is that humans get more of an urge to breed when survival conditions are bad, because it's good for the survival of the species and those genes, but it's terrible for the modern standard of living because it causes poor populations to have spiraling levels of dependence and shortages.

You're wrong about a towed range extender

evnut.com/rav_longranger.htm

"A 500cc motorcycle engine is used, housed in a small, aerodynamic package. ~20kW DC output is sufficient for extended high-speed travel. The micro trailer incorporates intelligent "BackTracker" steering which automatically maintains trailer-to-vehicle alignment during backing to avoid jack-knifing. There is little question that this 350 pound trailer functioned as planned - sustaining freeways speeds for as long as the 9.5 gallon tank had gasoline. Amazingly, even with all the conversion losses added up, the gas mileage of this combo is comparable or BETTER than the pure gasoline version of the same vehicle."

Mod out about a tonne of body weight and ls swap

Hard to say.. in general the kids are getting worse and more conditioned to authority. The flip side is there is a growing minority of those who are disenfranchised with authority.

But i think the real problem is that around the mid 90s parents started getting super paranoid and sheltering there kids like CRAZY. I was almost a victim but I had already had so much experience walking around my neighborhood and going on adventures with my friends that by the time my parents started sheltering me I just left the house anyways and came home late even if they yelled at me and they were always working so they could do nothing. I experienced all kinds of adventures and even confronted danger many times.. like dealing with people from the bad side of town at the skatepark or just fucking off in the forest or doing urban exploration... and of course dealing with people. I also learned how to turn the bit of lunch money my mom gave me into more money by "hustling" whenever i could and that meant literally selling lemonade if i had to but i learned how to play cards and get other kids to play cards with me. This all gave me a sense of freedom and independence that I think kids these days lack. My brother for example was raised infront of a screen, which parents are much more comfortable with.

Ironically nowadays I spend most of my time in front of a screen but that is because I am grinding for my future. I dont fault kids that stayed inside and learned how to program or something cool like that, but having real adventures beats skyrim and I think made me and my friends much less susceptible to brainwashing and authoritarian conditioning that is so prevalent among the NEET kids on this god forsaken imageboard.

Nah dude i meant like something way easier to use and cheaper. Just to wipe that smug look off the faces of the authoritarians that buy those things just ot virtue signal how cucked and submissive they are to "the grid!"

It's so fucking obvious that hydrocarbons are better than batteries.. at least lithium ion ones, and that biofuel is the best way to power our future. But shitlibs for some reason are obsessed with things that have to be centralized. Decentralization turns them off because they see it as a way that individuals can become empowered and inequal. Which is funny because they complain about corporations but then advocate centralization and crony capitalism even in europe where their form of "lobbying bribes" is just the state buys a major shares of companies in exchange for exceptions to taxes.

The LS motor... Ferd is better. Why are pushrods on a modern engine... why are camshafts still a thing?Wanna see some bullshit.. just google freevalve patents.. the company that did that camless valvetrain for koeniggseegnig literally got patents for pneumatic poppet valves which have been around for fucking ages.

That's a whole nother can of worms. Fucking patents are fucking bullshit. They pharma industry uses them in horrible ways to keep people from getting treatments that would help them and to keep them sick. Also fucking biology can be patented now which is fucking ridiculous because biology should be there for all of us to use as we are fucking made of the fucking technology itself!!! Fucking there are people with dozens of microbes and fungi species patented so that if ever someone is caught with those same species they can be sued. BOLLOCKS. Patents never fucking help the lone inventor either. They are always used to insure a MONOPOLY for some giant fucking megacorp. Also on aircraft, for example, many systems have to be of inferior designs just because of patents! IP is bullshit and literally puts our lives and even species at risk!

>recharge time
Recharge time is the same, just plug each pack to two separate charges. Do you think when 15 Teslas are being supercharged it takes 15x as long?

It's not an oil bath, just normal coolant, but most of your post is correct. Conceivably you could have a coolant rapid mate that went to the trailer but you would have to purge the whole system each time after plugging the trailer in, and have firmware that accounts for the trailer and a setting for it to be plugged in (so the car knows)

There are no heating elements in the pack.
>Some of them even put plug in space heaters in their trunks to help warm them up before they leave on cold mornings.
They aren't very smart because that isn't going to help

So what are you trying to do exactly? You want to improve ev cars to btfo ev supporters?

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Well this is true.. but i think people back then were more optimistic. Another crazy tech murder though were the star wars program scientists.. i always wonder what it is that made them worth killings..

Anyway people have smartened up and I think that there is a new water powered flow cell car and the owner of the company lived in Europe and probably kept his head down till he could afford security, although I dont think he has made actual money yet and is just floating on investment. Then again, even assassins are having a more difficult time with all the surveillance tech and internet. Also pro tip.. a lot of hit men are police or former police. They realize what it is that gets people caught in murders so they know how they can get away with it and how easy it is.

Oh and one of my favorite political killings of all time was the DC Madam. She was about to release a list of politicians that had been her clients but then got iced and was found hanging, and the autopsy was botched. The crazy part is that a week before the icing Alex Jones (before he was Trump's cheerleader and limited hangout) had her on air and made sure that she said very clearly she was not suicidal and would never kill herself, because she was saying that she was getting constant death threats and harassment.

Here is a vid about it just incase you are interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE

/x/ visits Veeky Forums or
caps lock is cruise control for credibility

Ever hear about Lenz's law?

Well it looks like they already have these trailers, but it would be even cooler if we had like little micro turbines that sat in the trunk and could charge the batteries even farther. Like the aesthetics of a trailer are pretty shit so having the micro turbine and fuel tank somehow mounted ON the car would be the tits.

The goal would be to provide such a great product that enough tesla owners would be lured to it that it would cause butthurt among the dogmatic authoritarian cucks that virtual signal with their teslas and act all smug about "dirty hydrocarbons" even though biofuel is carbon neutral and exhaust filters and catalytic converters are perfectly adequate. ALSO BIOFUEL smells like french fries and does not cause cancer like petro chemicals.

Also I was hoping someone would have posted the liveleak video of the guy driving like 100mph down a freeway in germany drinking beer in an ev with a generator bungee corded to the roof of the vehicle.....

>Lenz's law
nah desu, and i dont see the relevance after a cursory google search and wikipedia skim

maybe... tell me why it's important?

I assume OP means towing a generator to produce power perpetually.
The more power you generate, the more resistance the generator puts up.

Make a trailer with a little diesel generator in it and have it always connected up and charging the battery.

so what you are saying is that to get one of these aftermarket range extenders to work we would have to hack the entire computer system?

also i am curious as to how easy it is to hack car computers... i was under the impression that it's pretty hard and in the suspected murders featuring "car hacking" the actual probable method was tampering with the vehicle first hand... But then there was something about wikileaks and one of the documents that leaked from the CIA had a reference to hacking vehicles, even aircraft. Maybe what they meant by hacking was physically tampering? Or maybe im just confused ahaha.

bahhaha no dude... haha i know that perpetual motion machines dont work.. or at least they dont work unless they cant tap into some other energy field...

But I meant that the trailer would be full of hydrocarbon fuel and have a small generator that feeds electricity to the battery of the tesla so that owners could go unlimited ranges, or at least a lot farther, by charging the vehicle while it's battery while it's driving.. but I guess that would actually be pretty hard because the computer probably requires hacking in that case..

It would be fun thought to cause controversy about tesla cucking their customers and not letting them mod their vehicle. It's like how apple tries to do anything possible to prevent at home repairs of their phones which is basically unethical, but really just shitty business practices and if a company does not empower their customers and give them complete control over the product they purchase why even purchase it because then it's like the company is retaining some ownership... i wouldnt buy something off someone unless it was for a reduced price if the person could still control the thing to the degree that i cannot make improvements to the thing i bought!

youtube.com/watch?v=UvvoGTvuTmA

youtube.com/watch?v=26cNHSilikI

youtube.com/watch?v=IN6EpYxSrwY

Awesome youtuber who repairs apple products and rants about how fucked they are. Never use anything but linux/bsd.. and i dont mean android. Apparently the worst thing apple does is build fault home buttons and then purposefully completely brick phones where the user tried to repair themself.

true but i bet the software side of that would be difficult?

Remove software

i want /x/ to leave

Why not just get rid of the passenger or trunk and add more batteries?

I thought /x/ were the people that believe in the boogie man, I didn't know they were this strange.

This

/x/ is the cringiest board on this site by far

>GLOBALIST
how to spot a tinfoil hat
case on point

God you guys are fucking retarded. You're just annoyed because you have already compromised with yourself and given up on being free. You are probably a wage slave or in school taking bullshit classes just to get a piece of paper so you get the "opportunity" to wage slave. You are sad, dickless, spineless, little men. At least the /pol/ nazis actually believe in something, but you guys are just uber conformists who have reasoned you will never be free and get butthurt when you confront someone who hasn't given up yet. Your ego then covers up the butthurt by making you feel smug about it and you think I am sooooo stupid for wanting freedom and because I can see the patterns in society that are forming around the progressive lack of freedom.

Go on being smug anons. You'll be sorry though when you are older and you look back on a life of always doing what OTHER PEOPLE want instead of what is right for you, on a life full of compromising your independence and freedom. Oh, and i don't fucking post on /x/ you pieces of shit... they are fucking larpers for the most part. /X/ is all about skinwalker bullshit and they hardly have a real conspiracy on there besides ayys. The real conspiracy is that you are losing your freedom and everyone around you is conditioned to want to give up more of their freedom while feeling smug towards the last of us who aren't such cucks. The real conspiracy is that you think you know how the world should be run, that it should be "run" at all, and that you have never experienced the real world because you grew up infront of the same computer screen you are sitting in front of now.

>don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>want to outlaw internal combustion so that the populace gets locked in to metropolitan areas

Except both the Tesla and Bolt have 300 mile range, which when combined with quick charging makes them equivalent to an IC car for long range travel while cheaper. Not to mention "off the grid", you can literally just charge your car with solar energy and be off the grid. You can't grow your own gasoline you cunt.

>You can't grow your own gasoline you cunt.
You literally can though you fucking retard.. and commuting long distances without "superchargers" is impractical so it keeps people in the metropolitan area and therefore controlled. With hydrocarbon powered cars.. "recharging" takes two minutes and you can also carry extra fuel in cans or whatever and many off the grid style communities use diesel generators for that fucking reason. Solar power is fucking super fucking expensive right now because the photovoltaics are manufactured by centralized companies. A biofuel reactor is literally just a container full of algae, WHICH HAS NO MONETIZATION MODELS, so that's why they are afraid of it and they are trying to push profiatble "green energy models" and lying about the non existent pollution that biofuels cause.. literally light some 151 on fire in your kitchen and see if it produces toxic fumes, or stand over a frier and see if the fumes from vegetable oil produce cancer like petro chemicals.

>You can't grow your own gasoline you cunt.
This is just epic how stupid you are.. ahaha. That is literally the definition of biofuel. Have you never made hooch? Literally prisoners in maximum security prison figure ways of producing biofuel just with the help of yeasts. It's way to decentralized of a technology for the elites and they consider it "disruptive" so that means SUPPRESSION and brainwashing that it's evil and bad. Ask how many liberals think that biofuels are toxic and cause pollution.. i bet most will say that it does yet it's fucking carbon neutral and non toxic. Jesus christ.

lol

>t. Alex jones

youtube.com/watch?v=u84s_ObQn-0

HERE IS A FUCKING YOUTUBE VID ABOUT SOMEONE, MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU, MAKING A METHANE GENERATOR. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. MAKE SURE TO WATCH PART 2 AS WELL. ALSO WATCH THE REST OF HIS VIDS.

Oh and please do not tell me you are so stupid you don't know that cars can be converted to run on natural gas aka methane.

>trump's chearleader and limited hangout
Umm no sweetie, I'm not an authoritarian Trump/Globalist/Neoliberal shill like Alex "Benedict Arnold" Jones.

bmw i3 comes with optional built in generator. It's a motorcycle engine