Fuel injection

>fuel injection

Please inject fuel into your bloodstream.

>he doesn't have high octane running through his veins

>he needs high octane for high body performance

>the idea anyone would think carbs are superior in 1988+30

>he doesn't want power

>he thinks carbs make more power

>he thinks they don't

>not using direct exhaust injection

>"hey whats that? gonna go on a road trip to the mountians and I live in a humid lowland? just a sec while i tune my carb"
>"damnit, the float is stuck again! no worries ill just beat on my carb until it unsticks or maybe I'll take it apart. You guys go on ahead, ill be here a while."
>"wheres my jet kit?"
>"These phillips head screws always seem to strip out"
>"I just can't get this thing to run right. Is this the fifth time ive vleaned the carb? or the eigth?"

>"who needs EFI when you can have the rugged reliability of a carburetor?"

BTFO

They don't. Imprecise fueling dependent on intake velocity and poor atomization does not power make.

Anyone still using carbs today is forced to by race regs that either disallow EFI or only allow primitive EFI that's shittier than decent carbs.

exactly. the only other reasons to buy a carb is if you are just too lazy to fool with the wiring and electronics of efi, or you want to have a classic engine look. For example swapping a carbureted LS into an older chevy muscle car so it has the old school look and feel.

Lmao at people using the computer system as a positive for fuel injection. There's absolutely zero reason you couldn't have an ecu controlled carbie.

A lot of 90's and early 2000's bikes are semi-computer controlled carbs. Not 100% mechanical like the carbs of yesteryear.
Carbs a shit

So what? My point is that if the only advantages you can list for fuel injection are related to ecu controlling tune, you're a fuckhead.

literally none of this has ever happened and clearly OP is a trap

This

Doesn't solve the fueling being entirely dependent on airflow and atomization being shit

>carburettor

EGRs are god's gift to man

Been there, done that. It sucked, went to EFI.

Shove your mixture control solenoid up you ass.

Enough with the carb meme. I put on a fitech system and my car starts on demand and i got an extra 5 mpg off the bat

Bump