/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Raft Construction Extraordinaire Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread

If Veeky Forums wasnt as moneyhungry as SENA I could have made this thread.

dont let this die. We need to survive till second jp anni

Fuck you OP for... You know the drill

Best boy deserved better/10

Your waifu is shit

Only 8 more days

Probably the best art I've seen of Player

I thought Player had no canon appearance, being a self-insert

The best art of someone's Player. Is that better?

needs an afro

ded series
ded general

tfw your best friend is possessed by an old man and gives you the stinkeye.

>stinkeye
He looks like he's gonna devour her.

Post some good KH pasta, I'll start

I want Aqua tuggies.

Nah, that expression is too neutral to "i'm gonna do you." With the eyebrows, he looks like he's debating on the best way to murder her and make it look like an accident.

Devour doesn't have to mean sexual user. It could have been in a DARKNESS sort of way.

Just think about it, if KH had a way higher rating this would have been a sexual assault.

>not sexual
>sees immediately after
Right.

I can't help what others think of Terra's strong and Aqua's supple bodies.

I want to peep on Aqua while she's in the locker room!

ah good, time for more dream eaters

I want for waifufags to drop off the face of th earth and die

no

What accessories have increased drops? I'm trying to get PTR before Game of Thrones tn

I'd dig pets

That's pretty good

>not having 1 setup each already planned for skills, critical hit, item drop, and raid boss respectively
You can sort by perk types in the avatar customization place

Nice. It's a shame that global will take forever to see this, or never at all.

KA12 is pretty dope. Finally something for those people that didn't buy Belle and Beast.

>terra reaches out hand to grab part a solid of her and lift her up as she makes choking noises
>camera pans to show her neck is fine
>assume it's her tit or at least her heart
>camera keeps panning to show he was just tugging her suspenders
so what was all that groaning about?

disney forbid a boy should touch a girl's chest
As if a heart, the titular focus of this story (no pun intended), would be located anywhere else in the body

>so what was all that groaning about?

darkness?

Aqua must like having an ample chest.

The heart is in the middle of the chest, not in the breast, you pervert

yummy

I wonder if she does private photoshoots for munny.

n-not to be rude

>Enji did an Aqua cosplay
muh dik

I'm sick of getting Rabbit Medals

I came...

Waifufags should go away

>those legs
Unf!

So are the expendable OG Organization members that haven't shown up yet like Demyx, Larxene, and Luxord gonna be random goons for the new one?

>she will never RP as Aqua for you

Marluxia and Larxene were buttbuddies in CoM as co-conspirators so it wouldn't surprise me to see "Arlene" appear in UX

>4 hours to get 2 Tiggers
I can do it

Yeah they can keep that.

luxord is the only one i'd like to see as a member of the new 13.

>he doesn't want free jews or gems
Forward them to my account

Reminder that Player started the keyblade war
Player also caused Strelitzia's death, and the infiltration of a traitor in what should've been everyone's new leaf

Basically you ruined everything

>free
>literally 14.99 USD

Same, if only because his power over time would make a little sense with regards to the KH timeline.

The war started when Gula began gathering Lux rapidly to summon Kingdom Hearts. Then Invi followed to keep the balance, while Aced gathered strength to win the inevitable war, and Ira joined in to ensure that there would be no winner.

Player frankly had nothing to do with it.

Player is also completely unaware of Strelitzia. She entered that house on her own. You didn't even go there.

The Challenge Gauntlet is available to everyone you silly billy.

I don't trust Player.

Those aren't VIP numbnuts

It's so cute watching this newer players try to do the raid boss. I feel like a mother hen.

I know those draws are bait with seph EX around the corner, but i kinda need those gems to max out my keyblades so i'm taking the bait.

You started it all by smoking the darkness weed with Hades, and forming the Nightmare Chirithy which started their paranoia

If you'd just joined the Dandelions like a good boy she wouldn't have needed to go into suspicious dark rooms

lol

>finish within 151 and 199 and get nothing
th-thanks sejp

Medals seem to be guaranteed to drop if you participate in the boss battle.

Xigbar. I haven't played BBS or Days, so he probably would get ruined for me, but Xigbar in KH2 at least was my favorite.

the /v/ thread gave me a good idea. What if Marluxia and Ventus were in the realm of darkness for reasons after the story of khux. In the RoD time passes faster when the plot wants it to. Somehow Ventus and Marlu escaped and they end up in the dark seeker time.

Unnecessary, and they would actually still age over those hundred+ years, just slower.

Given the story so far, Realm of Sleep, where real time does not flow period, is much more likely.

But user, BbS is when Xigbar is at his most badass. He is simply a two-bit originally, BbS is where we discover that he is the true second in command

Are the Swimsuit Avatar Boards worth it? I have 6K jewels and don't know what to spend them on. Should I pull on a banner/board now or wait?

Pulling gives you a one in a hundred chances to get something you'll use

Swimsuit gives you Second Chance II, and SP Gauge 0 which you'll definitely end up using

I can't take these shitty drop rates anymore. I'm done. I put three dots on that bitch, it better take me as I am.

Here's why i want to pull on falling price:
venitas, hades and pup, namine
in future "guaranteed tier 5" deals, won't the list be muddied up by new medals so i go from 1/19 chance to get namine to like 1/30?
or even worse will they bump some of them off the list to make room for the newer tier 5s?

Will ex sephiroth deal have guaranteed tier medals?

It was all a prank to save cloud though
player didn't actually use hades' darkness

that bangle was a different story though
except he didn't know that was darkness

He did though, it's something that was missed in the Global version, but Reverse Medals were introduced the same time as Hades' teaching us the tricks of the trade, and then not long after our little buddy shows up with a shiny bangle to boot

>olympus coliseum being that important to the plot
sora's getting darknessed by a bangle too isn't he?

no

Speaking of Hades, I wonder if they'll get James Woods to do Hades again considering James Woods' political opinions.

I hear his contract makes it so that he's the only one who can voice Hades (in English)

So he could be Literally Hitler and they'd still have to use him

Ehh I pulled for the orbs

I don't know if you check his twitter occasionally, but I bet the left does say he's literally hitler.

I hope Kairi dies

I hope you die.

Too bad billy zane didn't have that contract
he doesn't even have controversial opinions
he just starred in 1 controversial movie

should we read some kh fics?

no

Is EX Seph worth drawing for if I already have EX Cloud?

There's enough cancer as it is

It's more powerful so yeah

Sure, but if I already have a decent power buff, wouldn't it be more beneficial to save for other medals?

Sephiroth EX is stupid powerful though, even compared to Cloud EX (in addition to being one-hit which is great for high score events), but it's your call in the end

honestly they should get unique keyblades now

there are these theories but Nomura basicly admitted he designed her and her story like a month before the update

>Ahyuck
Only reason I'm doing it

Fuck yeah, I love him as Hades

>Bears in 4th this week
Feels good to not be the very bottom

Maybe by 2nd JP Anniv they'll get them. I can't imagine the mobage ending in the future and them still not having unique Keyblades

They never even gave the Foretellers faces, I can believe them not getting their own special ones besides Ven, and his special snowflake backhanded wielding ass