>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vAWzcBL-wns
youtu.be/uMRzMl48_Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to bully used grannies and dirty old sword saints.
:) they can't and won't fight back.

>chip will not kill you in season 3
>still kills
>no CC when in revenge in season 3
>still can be CC'd
>ranked in season 3
>no ranked
>2 weeks for bugfixes
>allow bug abuser to enter tourney

this and more is why your game is doomed

At least we're still alive. And not lawbreakers :)

CC doesn't affect you if you're in the middle of an attack in revenge, only if you're not doing anything.

Are you honestly surprised? Also this video sums up the main issues with the game that will never be fixed so save up steel for dlc chars. youtu.be/vAWzcBL-wns

Casualfag here, using the the harvest to actually get my characters to a higher rep for once. Any advice on increasing my chances of getting legendary purples ? I want the Gilgamesh in particular, it looks better than almost any higher level sword if you ask me.

Is there anything fucking worse than facing a lagging cent?
>cant react to any gb because the prompt doesnt appear in time
>he's far away from you now his foot is in your face before you can tell
>cant tell when he charging until its too late
This is the fucking worst, you cant dodge anything because of it

Facking a lagging assassin.

nothings worse than facing laggy opponents with timesnap gone, it makes parrying impossible.

Quality Ubisoft.

Shut up faggot, Lawbreakers is doing just fine, and we're going to be the new League of Legends.

Fucking gross.

heh

>686 players currently online
That is just sad. And I thought our game was dying.

You are a casual fag, Christ. You get purples and above by rep level, and Gilgamesh looks like ass.

>ScottJund
WAH TOP LIGHT AND FLICKER ZONE ARE HIS ONLY MOVES
WAH ONLY WARLORD CAN BE USED IN TOURNAMENTS
WAH OROCHI IS TOO BAD FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY
WAH THAT OROCHI PLAYER FROM THE UK GOT LUCKY
WAH I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE

go for rep 8 and you'll be able to get everything

>tfw wanted lawbreakers to do well because I like arena shooters but lawbreakers just doesn't look that good and I can still play titanfall 2 instead.

Its quite nice using my own country flag as an emblem and coming across others with it, its like iv found a friend

>titanfall 2

>Titanfall 2 actually has a higher playercount than Lawbreakers, and Lawbreakers just launched

Kind of depressing desu

don't forget
WAH DEVS TOO SLOW
WAH ALL CHARACTER SHOULD BE VIABLE
WAH I SHOULDNT HAVE TRY DIFFRENT CHARACTERSS
WAH OROCHI BUFF NOW

Fuck off revenge is a dumb mechanic and buff makes revenge annoying yet again

Wait a minute. Is this Scotjund guy that orochi player you guys memed about whining and dropping the game on Twitter?

Orochi fags are seriously fucking retarded. He's the most boring character in the game and they know it and they still insist on playing nothing but him. Also the most boring piece of shit to fight, I wish they'd remove Orochi already.

Yes like 90% of the playerbase. The difference is he was a popular streamer of the game.

Im still amazed at how 90% of the playerbase were 1v1 fags

>You get purples and above by rep level
No shit faggot, I'm asking if there's a way to increase the chance of getting * beyond griding rep.
So you still get purple stuff at rep 8 ? Because I'm not getting blue stuff at rep 4 anymore.

since people shilled the game as the ultimate 1v1 experience and they said 4v4 was shit

Didn't know reddit got in these threads. Are you seriously ok with the devs doing almost 0 balancing since launch and the matches still being unstable as fuck?

>Team killing with ballista

Never gets old.

Your an idiot if you think Scott jund is right and balance at launch was perfectly fine with 4v4 in mind

Honeslty surprised at it too. My brother who's mostly a shotter player, bought the game with me at launch because of our experience with some low-level free to play game about storming castles. When he first played duel he realized like many others, that shit was as bare bones as halo 4. Every other mode that's not 1v is far more enjoyable.

Listen here, fuccboi, rarity goes in tiers. Once you hit like, rep 7 you get legendary shit, as in, even the starting gear will drop as legendary. And no, it's RNG, you can't pay to get your cosmetics faster.

Hello, Scott. Orochi is not nearly as bad as other characters.

kek. He really loved orochi to the end didn't he.

He actively joked about how he top lighted and flickered to rep 30 as if that made it any less sad

How the fuck did you shills even get for honor as this 1v1 paradise

Its biting us in the fucking ass

Wow so he didn't bother with 4v?
Like at all?

I've only fought him once and it was in 4v4 so

rarity is just a color, stats, and the max you'll get
you'll be able to get your lower tier items at rep 8, but then your gear wont be total shit, since purple gear is 2 tiers below.

>SOULS COMBAT DONE RIGHT!!!!!!
Basically that and some realism fags who didn't want to wait for mordhau. Maybe some other medival slasher fans and some fighting game fags who didn't watch the early concept videos or E3 demo.

Same here. Fought him right at the beginning of Season 2 and he was spamming kicks with Shinobi lol

only 4s he played was elim and skirms, and moslty just for orders, then back to brawls.

I still maintain that the only reason For Honor took off so ridiculously at launch and the main reason the community is absolute fucking cancer is because of Soulsfags

That's a good theory. I'd back you on it, since the evidence is still there mostly(even on console heh).

The people that do claim 1v1 is the best are always the biggest faggots as well. Just turtle or exploit as much as possible.

Well, you CAN pay to get cosmetics faster, it's just not guaranteed how much you have to spend.

I claim 1v1 is the best and I don't abuse SHIT. 1v1 is the game mode with the least amount of bullshit holding it back. It is For Honor's straight combat with none of the frills. Plus, it's succinct: brief and to the point. Even if you get a cockmunching faggot, you'll only have to deal with them for 5 minutes at most.

1v1 is most of what I've played since beta. The anti1v1 shills bitch more than it deserves.

What games aside from For Honor do you guys currently playing?

Playing PoE, WoW, and D2 myself.

i agree with the first response, 1v1 is just the truest test of ability between two people and is ultimately the reason i like the game, it's not like ganking/being ganked is very fun, especially now they're making characters have more and more cc

PoE, FGO, EU4.

reposting from months ago

attacking costs much less stam
blocking stops stam regen for a while
parrying costs stam from the defender
feinting costs 0 stam
heavies do significant chip damage
heavy parries just give frame advantage
light parries give a light hit
chained lights do not bounce off of blocks
chained heavies are unparriable

>realism fags who didn't want to wait for mordhau

But the Mordhau devs acknowledge that none of the weapons in the game could cut through armor, then also acknowledged that they don't give a shit about realism and proceed to have swords cutting armor

Add to this: Crushing Counterstrike should be counterable by Crushing Counterstrike

There's no legendary (*) starting gear moron, they start at purple. And do you seriously want to buy your gear ?
So you can still get purples at rep 8 ? Is that all purples or just * ?

A+ post

Fucking Weebs on Sentinel

>We will strike with the fury of fire and the speed of wind!

has ubisoft said anything about that disgrace of a tourney yet?

>"For your children!"
>literally every single one of the soldiers in that wave is 100% guaranteed to die

>Through a heavy
>Get Crushing Counter'd
>Crushing Counter Counter their Crushing Counter
>They Crushing Counter Counter your Crushing Counter Counter

Shit idea. Also, it would be important for 2 characters, and only when those two characters are fighting each other. That's a grand total of 3 character matchups. Fucking rad, it's a waste of time.

Legendary is a tier of rarity, not a starred weapon you mongrel.

basically already happens

>feinting costs 0 stam
hahaahah you're retarded. that would just cause even more of a turtle meta
>light parries get light hit
Hello PK, goodbye lawbringer
>chained lights do not bounce off blocks
Goodbye conq
>chained heavies are unparriable
Oh hello again lawbringer who has just heavies through his entire moveset
Oh hello warlord who gets hyper armor on all of his heavies

Warden mirrors are unironically the dumbest matchup in the game.

TAKE
DOWN

You don't seriously want to buy your gear, unless you're me and you spent 3 days and thousands of hard-earned STEELBUX looking for a teal version of a tier 1 weapon piece

Fuck this system then asswipe.

Yes. Said it was a good match, and that the responsibility of patching out unlock tech is still on them. But they think it went fairly well(meaning it's close on matchs and where nail biters)
Source: youtu.be/uMRzMl48_Q8

LoL, PUBG, FFXIV

no, that would be LB or conq mirrors. honorary mention to that raider mirror from the """tournament"""
Total War Warhammer, PUBG, Rocket League, Starsector, and gonna start a new Xcom campaign when the expansion launches in a few days

never design video games

Occasional fighting games, Tekken 7 or 3rd Strike. Recently got Shadow Warrior 2 which has been a nice change of pace. AoEII or Civ V when I need some comfy laid back games.

feints should never cost stam, feints are purely to break a stalemate

>goodbye lawbringer
you know lawbringer gets 20 dmg + stun, 20 dmg + impale, or a 25 dmg zone all guaranteed off of a parry, right?

>Goodbye conq
conq is unique with his blocking, i didn't say that it would override that

>Oh hello again lawbringer who has just heavies through his entire moveset
so now he actually has good offensive options, who would've thought?

>For honor : Hero series 2
>Electric Raider Charge boogaloo
That match was the cheesiest and funniest shit I've seen in a tourney in a long while.

>For your mothers
>For your children
>No mentions of wives
And you know why? 2D can't truly die. Weebs have the best waifus.

diablo 2, tekken 7, siege, clone drone in the danger zone

not an argument

really put raider's ridiculous charge on display for the devs to see, thankfully they're nerfing the startup time

>Viking soldiers say this
Please stop

Mech Warrior Online, Mount & Blade and some Stellaris.

Hopefully when i get some bucks i'll play the Xcom 2 Expansion

tekken 7 is only game im playing besides for honor. I usually only login to do dailies on for honor though.

Perfect Warden mirror match play is literally just two Wardens feinting aggressively at each other until one runs out of stamina and gets crushing countered

You said and I quote exactly
>light parries give a light hit
What the absolute fuck does this mean besides giving only a light attack? You have some super shitty wording.
>it doesn't override conq
Well why didn't you fucking say so at first? I'm noticing a pattern here that you really didn't think your post through

In that case I guess I never heard the other weeb line

>hear jap defense about wind and power
>still haven't heard offense jap audio
I just want to be offense jap army, come on Ubi. I still haven't been at all.

>People think Gladiator is OP

How?

>disconnect from a match
>Matchmaking not ready
No fucking shit. This Matchmaking hasn't been ready for 6 months.

>i have never seen sentinel from the attacker perspective
i-i wonder what it's like

(You)

>unpunishable zone
>dash bash gives him mix up immunity
>fast lights in all direction
>toe stab is almost un dodgable after a light or dash attack unless your an assassin

Insurgency and Unturned

the toe stab you need to be up in their fucking face idiot

I have no probably dodging his toe stabs as a Shugoki that is OOS 90% of the time when I fight

it's confirmed after a light on non assassins retard, you can only sometimes dodge it on prediction if you mash dodge as you get hit with the light.

that's becuase toe stab when the enemy is OOS is 800ms vs the normal 600ms

>>fast lights in all direction
of all the things you could bitch about, this is the most retarded. most characters in the game has 500ms attack of some sort.

80% of the vanilla cast don't have 500ms lights in more than one direction

only pk, valk, and berserker have them in more than one

this means you can guard one direction and be completely safe, unless they have a bash mixup, this is why the game has been so defensive since day 1

it means that somone can't just rest there gaurd in one direction and cuck you out of half your offensive options like roach or warden