*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Don't speed

if hes blocking me i cant move so how can i be speeding retard

>runs over

>running over a cop

you just signed your own death Warren, kid

Luckily my local police don't seem to have quotas to fill, so speed traps are pretty uncommon. I run a radar detector though just in case.

>Warren

*shoots him*

>cruise on smuggly because my radar detector picked him up a mile away

So I cut a guy off today (apparently, he was like 200 yards back) and he took a picture of my plate when I was at a light and told me he was going to the cops.

I'm a fucking leaf btw, how fucked am I?

GTA?

Coppers here don't really give a shit unless you're speeding

Oilburta. I moved from another province last week and I haven't changed my plates and everything.

whats a picture gonna prove

ur plates

It's what I figured. Guy was a mad poo going on about how he was going to tell the cops about my reckless driving.

I literally said "I'll stay here if you want, call the cops we can sort this out right here"

he was like "do what you want I'm going to the cops"

Poos man. They're everywhere and weird as fuck.

Nah you should be alright, from what I hear Albertans are even more laid back

*Beeps annoyingly*

*obeys the law*

"Oh you go to [insert school], get going you young rascal and slow down"
>doesn't get a ticket

Reminds me of the Shingo Hondafag on CWD S2 who used his enrolment in Police Foundations to get out of stunt driving charges. Shit like that fucking enrages me. Departments who do that multiple times for the same person should be investigated.

>shoot him
>surrender
>say I thought he was pointing a gun at me and I feared for my life
>cite Rosas case as precedent to get off
I just want to go fast. It didn't have to end this way.

>Giving yourself testicular cancer to avoid a $100 ticket

>confusing non-ionizing and ionizing radiation

Ur fucked dude. Ticket is already in the mail.

I got caught going 22 mph over a few years ago and it cost me $250. Even if it really caused cancer I'd take the risk.

the cops here in mapleistan cant do anything about the picture unless they physically witness you doing so, all they can do with the picture is have dispatch radio out and say "hey, if you see this person with this plate and see him doing stupid shit pull him over", they cant go to your house and say "we have this picture so your fucked m8"

that is unless the poo had a dash cam, but again, cops have to witness it to do anything.

>implying these work above 300kph

>smashes the gates doing 98