>stick gets in the way of my sippy

The one major fuckup Ford had to make with the Mustang

>put anything in my cupholder
>cup now wobbles around corners like a baby giraffe with downs
toyota didnt know how far we'd come

What year brostang ?

make way, poorfag sips commin thru

'98 GT, senpai

Brainlet here, what's the appeal to sip-posting? I mean, it's just Monster, right? Is there really a community of people who think enjoy Monster enough to warrent sip-posting? Is Monster really that good? Or is it just ironic memeing?

it's monster's marketing team trying to influence you to buy monster

It's red bull's marketing team trying to influence you not to buy monster

I can go poorer if need be. sting-er mo is actually a decent flavor at a $1 a can

Official energy drink of the world's least successful military

>least successful
I wouldn't say that. We don't have the best track record, I'll give you that, but we do have a lot of force projection.

siplet detected

We even held last year’s record for most collisions with civilian shipping.
>t. 7th Fleetfag, please for the love of god send spare parts and comfy sleeps

Fiesta ST? What year? Pics?

Stopped drinking those soy boy jew beverages

Is this where children post?

I'm sure you drink and drive, fag

I drive a car from the 80s and the cup holders are designed for coffee mugs for some ungodly reason. Every time I forget I set my drink there and accelerate it just fucking flies.

What were they thinking?

That only faggots drink pop.

Men own cars, and like coffee in the morning on the way to work.

W-Was there no Starbucks in the 80s?

Technically Starbucks has been around since the 70s

57k miles

> had a og white sip last night while playing video games
>tried to go to sleep at 1am
>instead laid in bed browsing Veeky Forums all night
>now it's 6:15
remember kids, no sips before bedtime

How old are you clowns that actually drink this shit? It'

Mid 20s

>Associating beer, a weak alcoholic and estrogen containing fluid, with manliness

ok

late teens

Nothing better than the taste of Monster Energy on a drive, long or short, fast or slow! We love you Monster Energy!

Thinking the U.S. Military is only managed by one administration branch.

Make that Five, and the Navy right now is at it's worse than ever.

reporting

>not having a blender bottle full of sips and alcohol

step up

subron17 represent
>please make gold crew do something

How can people drink energy drinks like that? I doubt I could finish a 20oz can without wanting to vomit after.

K95 god-tier

only after i changed out the keycaps.

luckily i managed to get mine for like $120 back when they were ~$200

I don't allow food or drink of any kind in my car, finish that shit before getting in.

>Using 'sip' unironically

I was going to ask where you got them from but I figured I would just avoid the "google it faggot" response

maxkeyboard

jesus, clean your fucking interior

Never seen this drink in my country. Is it some sort of american white supremacy drink?

It's just cheap trash. There are lots of garbage energy drink that trashy people and minorities buy(or steal) because they're poor.

This is what I do to cars before I sell them

Holy fuck triggered

It's Aldi's store brand monster clone
>tfw I didn't even need to Google it

USA aldi to be specific

this was my sip today

rot in hell

That was a classic thread

the original thread for this was amazing.

can anyone link the thread I want to read it in the archives.

I like the aesthetic that Ford is going for on these. Pretty original lines, IMO.

Wish the US market got the 2 door version and the robust head lights

This shits pretty good. Sitting ina comfy car on a late night early morning drive is so nice. Nobody out and I can just enjoy the peacefulness

Forgot pic

>tfw it's no longer 357mg caffeine
That was the whole goddamn gimmick

What do you need creatine for ?

Sugar free ones for me. I found one that is basically sparkling water + caffeine + taurine and such

>thinking you're a real man without being able to enjoy a good beer
The adults are speaking

Amerifags can't drink until they are 21 so they show themselves drinking energy drinks (even though they are overweight) instead of alcohol.

Daily reminder you're inside an ad thread.

I dunno man. I drink beer like water and I have male pattern baldness, have a tendency to get into fights and I fap 3 times a day if I can't get any pussy. Even though I drink at least 6 beers a day but more like 9 on average.

What kind of monster would I be if i didn't give myself estrogen ?!

>drinking water is a literal meme in america

Even here in rumland water is a normal drink

at least yours has cup holders. The only cup holder mine had was a shitty or stuck on with velcro that was broken before I even bought the car. 89 btw

It's how Veeky Forums makes money now. They don't ban/delete advertisers posting and let CTR/ShariBlue/Whatever Their New Name Is come and make shit posts all the time.

god fucking dammit this makes me RAGE. I would fucking murder anyone who did that.

easy to fix but youd always wonder why your car smelled like SHIT especially when the bacteria get to that sugar.

Nah it’s just a meme created by Veeky Forums. Monster is just delicious to drink while driving.

>fiesta st
>monster

Should have bought another WRX, hoonigan.

And since a lot hate it and cringe at it, people go over board and pretend to be sip fanatics

That’s true. I only have a sip once or twice a month. When I drink it I imagine all the sip threads and it puts me in a good mood.

>auto climate control on manual mode
For what purpose?

I feel the same, but even a whole tier past you. how can you drink flavored sparkling water other than putting an actual slice of lemon in untainted sparkling water. and of all flavors.. raspberry lime? they're not even from the same climate

I removed my center console cause it was too big and was making me feel cramped, I don't have a cupholder now, I just use water bottles, I also removed the passenger seat because no one ever sits in it, I removed the stereo because I never use it, I removed the muffler because I got tired of silence, I removed the windows because i like the breeze, I removed the doors because it's easier to get in and out without a metal thing there. I'm happy now

I don't like energy drinks but I also hate you fags that are like 'ugghhh if i drank that i would literally PUKE xD'

Its just a sweet carbonated beverage, do you vomit after eating candy? Consume it as a treat not a hydrating beverage and you'll be fine.

This shit would be great if it wasn't seltzer-tier salty.
This is the true mustard rice.
Talking rain is an acceptable substitute but is less carbonated

>monster zero
the aftertaste on that shit is disgusting

Mah nigga

get a load of this faggot

Wrong.

>being a spic

How much were you paid to post this?

Infinitely better than monster and more Veeky Forums related, but caffeine is bad for you.

>I'm a real man because I hang out with the other 16 year olds and sip my mom's miller light!!!
You're almost as bad as the monster-posters. Real men down a handful of oxycodone or snort a line off a thick ass.

I can get that shit all the way up in OR.
Doesn't make it any less bottled in mexico

>Being this aggressive about Mexican anything
It is my God given right as an American to drink what ever water I can attain in this land.
Fucking American brands step it the fuck up.
Same can be said for cars.

Whatever you say, jesus.
I tried your artificially carbonated water and found it wanting.
Especially selling for the same price as Perrier. I guess millennials will buy anything if it's from mexico

Marlboro + Amstel? I need to find you.

what do you drive my fellow dutch friend?

This little thing. '07 Stilo Racing

I love stilo's. Was one of my first car choices, but road tax and insurance would screw me over because i wanted the abarth 24v 5cylinder. I've driven the little brother Bravo and they are great but i wasn't sure about Stilo's. Are these any reliable? should i still look out for one? How about conformability? They are cheap enough to buy but i dont want any headache from it.

*correction, 2.4, 20V 5cylinder.