OFFICAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

cars > whores

post waifu

At home for another hour or so waiting on the roads to thin out. No meet, no bros, just 180 miles of road ahead.

Probably gonna clean the commuter car and touch up a bit inside, not much else planned car-wise.

Cars>whores always.

>waifu

i wait tables, all of my friends work on friday nights. and as far as women, i already hung out with my love interest

I already went to the drive in with some friends, then took a cruise around the island before heading home.
I can’t post my waifu outside of her containment board.

I was blasting on highway at 120mph last week and I think someone reported me because cops have been going out of their way to try and get behind me so im laying low for a while

It's raining in cali
Just came back from a short drive to get fuel and food
Nothing like jazz, the sound of raindrops, comfy orange dash/ambient light, and the low rumble of a v8

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Bad storm + just got back from a business trip
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
There's snow, ice, and salt everywhere.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Removing the snow from them mostly.
>cars > whores
I like cars
>post waifu
Posting recent stuff I like, as per my usual

You're being paranoid

>no friends not really interested in the meets because it’s all just Mexicans walking around with tecate lights
>gf doesn’t hang out with me anymore for any reason. Don’t know why
>my lower right side has been hurting a little bit, thinking about going to the ER to rule out appendicitis

Gf caught me on smutty so she broke up with me

>implying I'm at home
I'm a work.

>because none of my two (2) IRL friends are available to do anything
>implying I have bros or a >gf (the car scene here isn't even that good I hear, not that I was interested in the first place)
>try to decide if it's worth it to just break my headlight switch's selector off so I can remove the entire thing instead of figure out why it won't come out like it says it should in the manual
>waifu

Drunk as fuck, dont want to drive in the snow on summer tires. Just hangin out

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

>because my fuel pump decided to shit the bed

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

Have a meet in a week or so but it’s in MN so that’s why there’s not too many meets

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

>gonna replace fuel pump put my new tires and rims on that I bought over the winter and hopefully fix this goddamn no start issue

cars > whores

>it’s a V6 mustang I fucking doubt it

post waifu

>I’m not a virgin

spent a gud chunk of money to rent a truck, moving to live with my partners tomorrow morn

it sucksss and im exhaustedddd

But is she interested in YOU, user?

>comfy car wash with the foam always gets me feeling nice n' clean

Veeky Forumss favorite namefag checking in

moar details homo

I finished my megasquirt wiring harness 2 days ago. Last night I pulled it all back out of the car and did all the heat shrink. Tonight I split loomed everything and wired in a flyback diode on the PWM idle valve.

Tomorrow, I'm going to plug everything in, calibrate what needs to be calibrated, test all my outputs (injectors, spark, idle valve), plumb vacuum lines for the brake booster, idle air, evap (lol), and run a new line from the PCV port to a bottle of steel wool because fuck you I have a MAP sensor now. Then I can do my first start on a base map. Make sure my AFRs aren't bananas, check that my timing reference is correct (because my trigger wheel is off of another car), and then start low-load tuning. Wait till everyone goes to bed and drive around, run VE analyze, and keep a close eye on my laptop for crazy shit. Probably datalog the whole thing. There's no way I wired all that shit without making any mistakes.

I've been doing research and gathering parts and tools for this for 3 months. I've been wiring since last Saturday. Something like 40 crimps, between butt connectors and ring terminals. I did the whole thing without doing anything that I can't undo, and I still have my sketchy harness.

I'm so, so nervous that I'm going to grenade my shit by accidentally setting my timing advance to 9000 degrees.

Everything's ready. Everything's put together. Everything's wired except vacuum hoses, which won't take 30 minutes. I'm so nervous. All I wanted was spark cut burnouts.

Went on a nice cruise on the highway haha, the 826 is always the best at night

Nice Mercedes man, the interior looks super clean

My gf and I were hanging out in the rain

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
Six inches of snow on the ground.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Look at the topbox rack I bought for my motorbike, and try to fit it. Potential gf was gonna come help, but snow.