Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of foot photos
>34 wheels flattening a prairie dog carcass
>Sign that lease and I'll add high sucrose corn syrup to everything you eat
>CDL How do? Private driving school or community college
>Swift: Best Wedged Between Two Buildings

/tfg/ Discord: discord.gg/ejeVX36

>Truckerfag something something lots of money
>EF isstill the reigning king of the Shitpost
>Bepis was lured in by an unopened pack of Newports on the waterside and promptly caught by a sport manerfish
>Oilfag, despite all efforts, remains Canadian
>Gundam is slowly gathering the funds to build a full sized functioning gundam to conquer Earth
>Doubles is somewhere angrily thinking about Alex Jones
>Primely and Dark Charlie are like ebony and ivory
>Primefag is trying to dry both his clothes and the hotel bedsheets after his weekend getaway
>Whiney getting the shaft by Schlumberger; boy, if you can't trust a huge, international corporation, who can you trust?
>GrainGuyand doggo are kinda like Snowman and his dog, aside from most things

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ejeVX36
youtu.be/VJg4ilhYCPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a power bottom

Never forget!

>white layout

Judgement is coming

discord is just a circlejerk for dubby poo poo, bum wiper, obese coal burner, "im not black" nigger, cankles and the oilcuck

keep your cancer in discord

Meanwhile in Yurop...

Hi truckers, I have a question

Why do you fags pass each other on 2 lane highways going 1mph faster than the other truck? Is it to fucking piss me off or can you not fucking operate your cruise control?

>Is it to fucking piss me off
Yes, we stage ourselves along your route and call ahead so somebody is always in your way because we've got nothing better to do.

meanwhile in dumbistan...

is that way --->

What he said

>if I just repeat them enough people will think my try hard "edgy" nicknames are funny!

>No.

Oh look at that its just like discord, fags circle jerking.

Sorry dubby poo poo, get katie to wipe your boo boo while cankles smashes her from behind while oilcuck and "im not black" nigger with his coal burner watches on.

[Insert overused meme pic]

Katie has fallen so far, dubby poo poo has corrupted her.

Keep saying it user! Surely someone will care about your sad memes eventually!
It's not like you're a sad try hard faggot that lurks in a public discord to complain about it in the thread because you have no actual content or value to add to either

>>/TFG/, The Worst General North Of The Rio Grande
Link to worst General south of the Rio Grande requested.

Probably some sort of donkey show enthusiasts general

LINK! NAO!

>mfw drowning in detention pay from 3 loads on this settlement

Granted I've been hounding them for it the last few weeks but it's nice to get paid finally

>its a "doubles has to get his wifey to defend him because he's getting btfo" episode
inb4 it's just doubles in a duplicate account

I've already dispelled the myth i have cankles.

>have to stop off the 395 because highway closed
>truck burried in a foot and a half of snow
>dug it out
>snowed again last night
>burried again
>spent another day digging it out
>dispatch getting irritated by the day
>pic related, snow up to the door before I cleared it

I fucking hate snow.

I'm pooping rn irl

I wish I could find a good southern regional company to work for, just because I absolutely hate the winter. You'd think Dallas would have a lot of opportunities but it's not great. It's especially gay as a company driver because you have to work so much harder and it's so much more dangerous but there's no benefit or compensation.

>wife defends
Point out where this has happened user

>implying I need anyone to defend me from autistic busriders whose best bantz are "dubby poo poo"

Pic related

Rocky mountain double

Michigan 11 axle

Wait...you’re a gay company driver?

Michigan B-train

I remember a time when they taught reading comprehension in school.

You must be a door-swinger. It’s okay, the buffet is still open. Waddle away now.

Of course I'm a door swinger. Only an idiot would do company flatbed. Although admittedly I would consider doing tanker because they're so short, looks like a breeze compared to a full 53'

So you don’t like chains but, you’re not above handling a hose. That’s dreamy sugar bear. Stay safe.

Chains, straps, whatever, there's no sense being responsible for securing your load when you can make just as much money opening a door. Also tarps are annoying. I did a flatbed training class and they're just a hassle. No point.
I'm about my bottom line, I don't care what sooner anonymous poster on the internet thinks about it.

Here u go kids

I get paid that for getting out of bed. Come back when you get something a little more serious okay hun?

My flatbed work helps me stay in shape and it pays pretty good too compared to the dry van crowd. I was glad to be in a skateboard in these bad winds we had on I-81 Friday.

How is this necessary

Can you finally afford a decent bedframe now?

Lol flatbed doesn't keep anyone in shape. Some of the fastest drivers side ever seen were pulling dropdcks. You burn like maybe 100 calories tarping a load, maybe 200 if it's hot out. And in the time it takes you to do that, you could've gotten a much better workout by jogging around in circles.

>proceeds to browse Craigslist for 2k civics

>bedframe
>better than a rigid hard mounted frame

Okay kid

Why are reefer drivers so insecure

How could anyone be this bitter and retarded

For some reason it's not surprising that you would have stuff like this saved.

If flatbed pay is so great then why did you have to take that promotion to Fart Eater?

Poor dubby poo poo. He cares so much. Did katie not wipe you properly? Got an itchy anus? Awwww. Go back to your containment discord you add nothing of value here except showing off your butthurt.

discord.gg/ejeVX36

kek

Cuz I can make even more. I have been doing 750mi a day w the student I have now.

Fuck your Discord. We blogpost on /tfg/!

She living with you now?

Literally you.

Peppu y u no join discord.

I'm with pepsi.
Fuck discord, Fuck showering barefoot and stepping on obese trucker cum.

>can't even fix his own truck

Wat.

>brother already had the jumpsuit on and was dirty.
>2 minute brake can swap

SEE EF CANT EVEN WORK ON TRUCKS

I’m 4 gen o/o
I started greasing my dads truck at like 10yo, then changing tires, brakes ect

Go ahead tho keep “payin ma dues bro”
By holding the wheel of an automatic door swing mobile beside a greasy trainer likes its some sort of badge of honor. I will continue onward

itt: career switchers jelly at the real deal.

No

Nah mang, it’s a latin Catholic family. It’s hard to even have her at my house without my baby inside of her.

Aweeee baby ef so cute

>Just put one in there. Its not like that will drastically change your life or anything.

no one's jealous of you m8
can't wait till you face real hardship one day

He won't as long as daddy is there to catch him

Im not greasy I shower weekly

>No seatbelt
>Feet can't even reach the pedals
>Arms not long enough to shift into 3/7 and 4/8
Even back then you weren't following the rules.

>not even able to break the uneducated cycle of poverty

LMAO
4TH GEN LOSER

who's the nappy headed ho?

Imma post mine when I get back home. For now check out this kit that’s available currently and I want.

nice volvo

How is leggo better than mack at panel gaps?

>pays taxes at end of year instead of getting a good boy refund
>93% percentile income in USA
>poverty

Explain right here and now why you don't pay quarterly.

>60% of income is overheads

Gross of 240k
Net of 120k
That’s 90% more than everyone in USA

You guys really think good company jobs are 70-90k/year and I can’t clear 6 figures on my own?
Jesus Christ

answer

Stating I pay taxes at the end of the year doesn’t mean I don’t pay quarterly as well you bafoon

No, but it implies it, or it implies you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know about *the* deduction Trump gave us for 2018?

>I can’t clear 6 figures on my own
you dont

You obviously don’t.
Literally basing ur claims against Me by my greentrxt analogy.
From what platform are you even speaking from? Lurk biz today? Ur a fucking busriding faggot nobody still waiting on his hr block to come back from that 2 months at Taco Bell u worked last year

I pay for my brokering by 15%
So ya I do

so not on your own, plus daddy owns you

By your logic buying fuel is also not doing it by myself
And I’ve given my dad loans recently
What magical thing makes him have more money or own me?
We are same job
I make more some weeks

Coming for ur jawbs
youtu.be/VJg4ilhYCPM

lol, damn boy, you are defensive. Defensive and touchy to people who kinda like you. I bet your gf(not wife) loves that. I was trying to throw you a bone, since we are both in the same, very similar, situation. But you can fuck off, I won't tell you about the corporate tax deduction changes. Your accountant can tell you, since you are so inbred, you dont do your own taxes lol.

Take him to rehab then.

DADDY OWNS U
DADDYS MONEY

>busrider spouts the same sad meme
>claims I don't add any value
>literally has no value online or in life

You've probably never stepped foot in a truck. Keep hiding behind your same shitty meme "dubby poo poo".. I'm one of the people that actually answers new drivers questions honestly you sad faggot. Neck yourself.

>You will never scream down a perfectly paved highway in a brand-new Mack B model with a trailer sleeper while chuffing back fat darts listening to wooly bully and popping handfulls of white crosses with your pothead hippie gf
Why live

Road wear and damage is a function of the axle load to the fourth power. Michigan rightly cares more about axle load (GAWR) than total vehicle weight (GVWR). The maximum GAWR is lower than 17k lbs, but you can go up to 164k lbs GVWR.

>tfw no bullnose KW

My neighbor has one of those with a fresh restore, Ive been meaning to snap pics, it's fucking sweet. You don't really understand how small and stylized Mack cabs were until you get up close and personal with one. Im really bummed I might never drive a two stroke Detroit with straight pipes.

LMAO, poor dubby poo poo, it was ethans meme remember you dumb fuck. Your head is so far up your ass. Please project some more.

Don't use fancy terms like "fourth power". It confuses the uneducated trucker.
What damages the road isn't the overall gross weight, it is the gross load per axle. As the footprint of the tire is what loads the road surface thus causing the wear and tear. It makes perfect sense, Michigan is doing it right. Just don't expect to turn too tightly while loaded.

dubby dubby poo poo, can't wipe his own boo boo